Call Of Duty

Discus and support Call Of Duty in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; What does everyone think of the Call of Duty mobile game? I think it is a lot of fun and I like how they have different maps from the different Call of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ViolentBullet30, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Call Of Duty

What does everyone think of the Call of Duty mobile game? I think it is a lot of fun and I like how they have different maps from the different Call of Duty games. I think its cool they have ranked game play too. I hope soon they come out with Kill Confirmed
    at some point and make the app controller assailable so I can use my Xbox controller.

:)

ViolentBullet30, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Alchemist Don Win User

Dream game collection

Call of duty Classic

Call of duty 2

Call of duty 3

Call of duty 4

Call of duty 5
  3. SpeckledEagle Win User

Top ten 360 games

1) Call of Duty Black Ops 2

2) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

3) Call of Duty Black Ops

4) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

5) Call of Duty World at War

6) Call of Duty 4

7) Call of Duty 3

8) Call of Duty 2

9) Call of Duty

10) Call of Duty Elite
  4. Windows10XboxOne Win User

What's the deal?

Call of Duty VS Brink

Call of Duty VS Crysis

Call of Duty VS Battlefield

Call of Duty VS Homefront

Call of Duty VS Halo

Call of Duty VS Everything
  5. Jagriff-02937283-F24 Win User

Mw3, Best selling game ever for Xbox?

Call of Duty: Classic, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Black Ops

The list would be much longer if I didn't constrain it to only the Call of Duty games that I've played.
  6. A Proud Gay Man Win User

Favorite MP shooters of all time

1. Call of Duty: MW3

2. Call of Duty: Black Ops

3. Call of Duty: MW2

4. Call of Duty: 4

5. The Next Call of Duty.
Thema:

Call Of Duty

1. Call Of Duty - Similar Threads - Call Duty

2. Call of duty online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty online: Why can’t i play call of duty morden warfare online 71aa1998-b6c3-454e-94d0-6ba3bdb30648
  3. Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Why is it anytime I try to download call of duty modern warfare it’s stops at 18.5% even after canceling and reinstalling it will not download more than 18.5%. Is there a fix for this because I...
  4. What is going on with Call of Duty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going on with Call of Duty: I updated for season 5. Played it for like 2 hrs. Went to play it again and I noticed multiplayer and campaign have a lock on the screen. The only thing that I can get to work is warzone. I have...
  5. Call of Duty - Warzone - stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty - Warzone - stopped working: Hi, been playing COD Warzone for a while - it has now stopped working - checked my Activision Account and OK. I can log into my account but I can't load the game. I've tried contacting Activision...
  6. Call of Duty war zone just updated yesterday now I can't sign back in online what is my problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Call of Duty war zone just updated yesterday now I can't sign back in online what is my problem: Why can I not sign in after an update on Call Of Duty Modern Warfare warzone 3db67cfd-9891-4107-b95a-54117ec82612
  7. COMPREI CALL OF DUTY NÃO RODA NO MEU XBOX ONE X[Translation-I BUY CALL OF DUTY DOES NOT RUN...

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPREI CALL OF DUTY NÃO RODA NO MEU XBOX ONE X[Translation-I BUY CALL OF DUTY DOES NOT RUN...: Comprei o jogo Call of Duty, ja reinstalei duas vezes e, não consigo jogar. Comprei o pacote completo e está pedindo DLC pacote 1 para jogar. Sem contar que demorou dois dias para baixar o jogo....
  8. call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty modern warfare: Hi, I'm not able to play Campaign mode even though we purchased disc. We also subscribed xbox live in order to play campaign mode. They kept on prompting us to purchase the game even though we...
  9. Streaming Call of Duty - Warzone - on Twitch direct from Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming Call of Duty - Warzone - on Twitch direct from Xbox One: Hello, I have been streaming direct from my Xbox, playing Warzone with a friend who plays on PC. I noticed that the Party chat is not heard in the stream so it appears as though I'm talking to...
  10. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare: As soon as i click on the app it loads and then tell me to enter the code which i have done but it isnt working and hasnt worked all day. 11e16b31-3728-4ab3-a2c4-2a25f384185d