Call Of Duty

Discus and support Call Of Duty in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; What does everyone think of the Call of Duty mobile game? I think it is a lot of fun and I like how they have different maps from the different Call of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ViolentBullet30, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Call Of Duty

What does everyone think of the Call of Duty mobile game? I think it is a lot of fun and I like how they have different maps from the different Call of Duty games. I think its cool they have ranked game play too. I hope soon they come out with Kill Confirmed
    at some point and make the app controller assailable so I can use my Xbox controller.

:)

ViolentBullet30, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Alchemist Don Win User

Dream game collection

Call of duty Classic

Call of duty 2

Call of duty 3

Call of duty 4

Call of duty 5
  3. SpeckledEagle Win User

Top ten 360 games

1) Call of Duty Black Ops 2

2) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

3) Call of Duty Black Ops

4) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

5) Call of Duty World at War

6) Call of Duty 4

7) Call of Duty 3

8) Call of Duty 2

9) Call of Duty

10) Call of Duty Elite
  4. Windows10XboxOne Win User

What's the deal?

Call of Duty VS Brink

Call of Duty VS Crysis

Call of Duty VS Battlefield

Call of Duty VS Homefront

Call of Duty VS Halo

Call of Duty VS Everything
  5. Jagriff-02937283-F24 Win User

Mw3, Best selling game ever for Xbox?

Call of Duty: Classic, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Black Ops

The list would be much longer if I didn't constrain it to only the Call of Duty games that I've played.
  6. A Proud Gay Man Win User

Favorite MP shooters of all time

1. Call of Duty: MW3

2. Call of Duty: Black Ops

3. Call of Duty: MW2

4. Call of Duty: 4

5. The Next Call of Duty.
Thema:

Call Of Duty

1. Call Of Duty - Similar Threads - Call Duty

2. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare: This game is the thorn in my side i play xbox one x the fans are working over time and my console turns itself off .i cannot get in touch with both xbox or infinity ward.i wonder why when will...
  3. Call of Duty MW - Language issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty MW - Language issue: I bought the game from the store, it only launches in Italian (country language, but my console is set in English) or Spanish, which is just awful. Do I have to buy it again elsewhere to get it in...
  4. Call of duty Modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Modern warfare: It has taken me 3 days to get to 66% installed, any helpful tips would be awsome!! c2d755f5-91e6-415d-8ccc-ffd06f5b227c
  5. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019): 'Liberation' Achievement Broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019): 'Liberation' Achievement Broken: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019): Liberation Achievement Broken Upon completing all spec ops missions the achievement is misleading/broken and does not unlock as the requirements detail. Please...
  6. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019): 'Liberation' Achievement Broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019): 'Liberation' Achievement Broken: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019): Liberation Achievement Broken Upon completing all spec ops missions the achievement is misleading/broken and does not unlock as the requirements detail. Please...
  7. Xbox one X crashing from call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X crashing from call of duty modern warfare: Whewhen will we the xbox one x community grt a fix to the dreaded call of duty bugs thats crashing our system it literally incapacitates the whole system d4e98395-fa96-4acf-ad46-b70f98d65888
  8. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Upgrade: I have the standard edition of Modern Warfare and have decided I would like to upgrade my standad edition to the operator enhanced edition, Is there a way i can do this?...
  9. call of duty ghost map packs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    call of duty ghost map packs.: I had an old 360 that I bought all of the map packs on for call of duty ghost. Now i'm playing it on my xbox1 but I can't recover any of the map packs on it. How do I do this?...
  10. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X to crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X to crash: I have been playing the new game for the past week and a half on my Xbox One X and while in party chat, I am experiencing hard crashes that turn my console completely off. The only common thing...