Call of duty

Discus and support Call of duty in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I bought cod points yesterday it said wait 12 hours then check back to see if they are there well it's been 12 hours and I still havent recived them... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Shai1938, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Shai1938
    Shai1938 Guest

Call of duty

So I bought cod points yesterday it said wait 12 hours then check back to see if they are there well it's been 12 hours and I still havent recived them I restarted the game and my xbox and still dont have them. What do I do?

:)

Shai1938, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Alchemist Don Win User

Dream game collection

Call of duty Classic

Call of duty 2

Call of duty 3

Call of duty 4

Call of duty 5
  3. SpeckledEagle Win User

Top ten 360 games

1) Call of Duty Black Ops 2

2) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

3) Call of Duty Black Ops

4) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

5) Call of Duty World at War

6) Call of Duty 4

7) Call of Duty 3

8) Call of Duty 2

9) Call of Duty

10) Call of Duty Elite
  4. Windows10XboxOne Win User

What's the deal?

Call of Duty VS Brink

Call of Duty VS Crysis

Call of Duty VS Battlefield

Call of Duty VS Homefront

Call of Duty VS Halo

Call of Duty VS Everything
  5. Jagriff-02937283-F24 Win User

Mw3, Best selling game ever for Xbox?

Call of Duty: Classic, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Black Ops

The list would be much longer if I didn't constrain it to only the Call of Duty games that I've played.
  6. A Proud Gay Man Win User

Favorite MP shooters of all time

1. Call of Duty: MW3

2. Call of Duty: Black Ops

3. Call of Duty: MW2

4. Call of Duty: 4

5. The Next Call of Duty.
Thema:

Call of duty

1. Call of duty - Similar Threads - Call duty

2. xbox 360 call of duty 3, part 12

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 call of duty 3, part 12: xbox 360 call of duty 3, part 12 trying to set exsplosive charge, shows kinect hand and I can't clear it to use the A button or any buttons to set charge, what do I do to continue?...
  3. Call of duty cold war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty cold war: I downloaded cod cold war during the free trial and then paid for it when the trial ended. When I launched the game after purchase it said free trial over buy full version so I uninstalled then...
  4. Call of duty cold war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty cold war: O n January 19 i try to download Cold WAR off my Xbox 1 ....it download....but not completely. I tried to open it up the next day ....got nothing. I went to home screen and it gave me 3 things I...
  5. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Hello. I was updating Call of Duty Cold War and when it reached 100% it said that it was finishing things up. Once it got to 100% on that, it stayed there and never finished updating. Does anyone...
  6. Alpha Series X STILL Cant Load Call of Duty 3 Updates Later

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Series X STILL Cant Load Call of Duty 3 Updates Later: submitted by /u/Fit-Internet3603 [link] [comments]
  7. Streaming on Call of Duty on Twitch Directly from Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming on Call of Duty on Twitch Directly from Xbox: I started streaming on the xbox one and series x, i cant figure out how to include party chat in the stream. Messaged twitch and they said contact microsoft. Try to contact microsoft and they wont...
  8. Xbox claims I don’t own call of duty modern warfare when I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox claims I don’t own call of duty modern warfare when I do: Its telling me to buy warfare when ive always had it and ive played it and got achievements but it says now i dont own it and thats I need to buy it. Its very annoying....
  9. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare can't install Data Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare can't install Data Pack: I bought COD Modern Warfare to play offline, so I don't have a Live Gold subscription. The game starts in offline mode but tells me that I need to download Data Pack 2 to play offline. Then, it...
  10. Call of Duty Cold War

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Cold War: So basically I bought Cold War on drop day, and havw been playing it perfectly fine up until the most recent update. It is saying that I have multiplayer and campaign downloaded, but that i have...