Call of the dead easter egg

Discus and support Call of the dead easter egg in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know that cod black ops is old, but i just got it for Christmas and i need help with the call of the dead easter egg, any help would by appreciated... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sh4dowSt4lk3r45, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Call of the dead easter egg

I know that cod black ops is old, but i just got it for Christmas and i need help with the call of the dead easter egg, any help would by appreciated

:)

Sh4dowSt4lk3r45, Mar 15, 2014
  2. Zombies need love <3

need 3 other people with a mic to complete call of the dead easter egg for zombies on black ops.

message me if interested

moon is next, just need to complete the call of the dead easter egg

korruptsoul13, Mar 15, 2014
  3. X FUSIONZ II
    X FUSIONZ II Guest
    Need 1 person for big bang theory achievement

Need to have a mic and experience, need to have done shangri-la easter egg and call of the dead easter egg. Message me.

X FUSIONZ II, Mar 15, 2014
  4. brand10117 Win User

Zombie Basics?

looking for someone to help with call of the dead easter egg
  5. XxD3ltaBravoxX Win User

Need the Stand-In or Ensemble Cast achievement?

That thread has nothing to do with the Call of the Dead easter egg.
  6. DPM95 Win User

Zombies Easter Eggs Shangri La, or The Moon

to do moon, one player had to complete the call of the dead and shangrila easter egg
  7. Jedi Knight GZ Win User

WaW zombie maps

Unless they have achievements for easter eggs like Call of the dead, im not missing them.
  8. Metal DJ Win User

Non gameplay Zombies question

Nope. Call of the Dead is the only Zombies map that has achievements tied to the easter egg.
Thema:

Call of the dead easter egg

1. Call of the dead easter egg - Similar Threads - Call dead easter

2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare COD points not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare COD points not showing up: I bought 2400 COD points 10 days ago, yet i still have yet to recieve them. I have the purchase on my order history on Xbox for $21.19. I can’t contact Activision. Anything anyone can do?...
  3. Call of Duty slow update download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty slow update download: [img] [img] For some reason my Call of Duty Modern Warfare will only download at less then 20mbps. Any other game I attempt to download I get my usual speed (60 - 90 mbps). I’ve had this issue...
  4. This issue has not gone away - Call of Duty Modern Warfare tells me I need the campaign,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This issue has not gone away - Call of Duty Modern Warfare tells me I need the campaign,...: The reset fix does not work. I have reset using both methods. I even did away with all the games accept for COD/MW. The campaign continue to say the DLC is missing. I must say, there shouldn't be...
  5. Are they going to fix the call of duty disc errors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are they going to fix the call of duty disc errors: Are they going to fix the call of duty dics error. i like the game but after the last patch it keeps crashing getting 200 ms ping on game too please fix the game 4e7740f5-1578-49ee-80dd-110c89f04e96
  6. call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty modern warfare: i bought modern warfare on disc and when i load it up the game is still telling me to buy the game and it wont let me play campaign or multiplayer i have everything installed. can anyone help??...
  7. Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...: You need to add games we want. Not boring indie games. More triple A titles please. ede4f03b-60b8-4387-b29c-68765c3fe1c3
  8. Help me out with old Call of the Dead's Easter Egg?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me out with old Call of the Dead's Easter Egg?: It's not hard to do, I think, compared to the other zombie easter eggs, so if people are still on Black Ops forum, can you please help me complete the Call of the Dead easter egg? I am available...
  9. The creators of Dead Space are making this year's Call of Duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    The creators of Dead Space are making this year's Call of Duty: Activision switches to three year dev cycle, Sledgehammer takes the wheel Sledgehammer Games - home to Dead Space creators Glen Schofield and Michael Condrey - will develop this year's "highly...
  10. The creators of Dead Space are making this year's Call of Duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    The creators of Dead Space are making this year's Call of Duty: Activision switches to three year dev cycle, Sledgehammer takes the wheel Xbox Games, News & Reviews | GamesRadar+ d4e8f8bb-461d-4d6f-93cc-3eaacc16131a