Call of the dead easter egg

Discus and support Call of the dead easter egg in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know that cod black ops is old, but i just got it for Christmas and i need help with the call of the dead easter egg, any help would by appreciated... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sh4dowSt4lk3r45, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Call of the dead easter egg

I know that cod black ops is old, but i just got it for Christmas and i need help with the call of the dead easter egg, any help would by appreciated

:)

Sh4dowSt4lk3r45, Mar 15, 2014
  2. Zombies need love <3

need 3 other people with a mic to complete call of the dead easter egg for zombies on black ops.

message me if interested

moon is next, just need to complete the call of the dead easter egg

korruptsoul13, Mar 15, 2014
  3. X FUSIONZ II
    X FUSIONZ II Guest
    Need 1 person for big bang theory achievement

Need to have a mic and experience, need to have done shangri-la easter egg and call of the dead easter egg. Message me.

X FUSIONZ II, Mar 15, 2014
  4. brand10117 Win User

Zombie Basics?

looking for someone to help with call of the dead easter egg
  5. XxD3ltaBravoxX Win User

Need the Stand-In or Ensemble Cast achievement?

That thread has nothing to do with the Call of the Dead easter egg.
  6. DPM95 Win User

Zombies Easter Eggs Shangri La, or The Moon

to do moon, one player had to complete the call of the dead and shangrila easter egg
  7. Jedi Knight GZ Win User

WaW zombie maps

Unless they have achievements for easter eggs like Call of the dead, im not missing them.
  8. Metal DJ Win User

Non gameplay Zombies question

Nope. Call of the Dead is the only Zombies map that has achievements tied to the easter egg.
Thema:

Call of the dead easter egg

1. Call of the dead easter egg - Similar Threads - Call dead easter

2. Help Me - I don't play Call Of Duty !!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Me - I don't play Call Of Duty !!: i tried one cod i havnt tried another if your excited for this game give it a try c382b237-c9c8-4829-a142-f1ea44d35539
  3. I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update: Hello, as the title suggests I am unable to launch this game after the latest update a few days ago. It gets as far as the Treyarch logo and sometimes will display the spinning badge at the bottom...
  4. Call of Duty BO4 won't load unless I unplug Xbox One S, wait, then plug it back in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty BO4 won't load unless I unplug Xbox One S, wait, then plug it back in.: BO4 is the only game I play so I always leave the disc in the xbox. Every once in a while I would get the following error: Insert the game disc We need that to read the license. If the disc is...
  5. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered: Xbox Live Weapons Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered: Xbox Live Weapons Purchase: I am in need of some assistance. I have been playing COD for many years, and some how I can never get to have the really nice weapons. Even at Level 58. I am currently playing COD Modern Warfare...
  6. Calling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Calling: Can I request for you to call me? ac5f490a-69d8-4b15-8162-78b3759e3fcf
  7. Calling support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Calling support: Does Xbox have a support line you can call? I submitted a refund request almost 48 hours ago. I bought a game on the 27th I believe. The game has done nothing but freeze up and crash. I asked for...
  8. Help me out with old Call of the Dead's Easter Egg?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me out with old Call of the Dead's Easter Egg?: It's not hard to do, I think, compared to the other zombie easter eggs, so if people are still on Black Ops forum, can you please help me complete the Call of the Dead easter egg? I am available...
  9. The creators of Dead Space are making this year's Call of Duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    The creators of Dead Space are making this year's Call of Duty: Activision switches to three year dev cycle, Sledgehammer takes the wheel Sledgehammer Games - home to Dead Space creators Glen Schofield and Michael Condrey - will develop this year's "highly...
  10. The creators of Dead Space are making this year's Call of Duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    The creators of Dead Space are making this year's Call of Duty: Activision switches to three year dev cycle, Sledgehammer takes the wheel Xbox Games, News & Reviews | GamesRadar+ d4e8f8bb-461d-4d6f-93cc-3eaacc16131a