call

Discus and support call in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; need to ask why my destiny 2 shadow keep is charged twice on july 2nd and sept 23 43e6938d-9ffe-46fe-baf4-cf064acb2890 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SHONEPUPPYCLAN1, Oct 2, 2019.

1. call

need to ask why my destiny 2 shadow keep is charged twice on july 2nd and sept 23

:)

SHONEPUPPYCLAN1, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Evol Eternal Win User

This is a Call...

Sorry for the delayed response @R0b0man is K1ng, to be honest I've never heard of the PayDay games until I read your post. Mind you, it does look interesting, something I'll consider looking into.
  3. R0b0Man Is K1nG Win User

This is a Call...

Do you plan on playing Payday2?
  4. Evol Eternal Win User

This is a Call...

Ouch, yeah sorry, we don't plan on watching any "Daytime Television" or Dr. Phil here. : ]
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

The call.....

Very nice!!! Glad it all panned out for you buddy :)
  6. kingvas78 Win User

The call.....

Wow................just WOW!!! 2 days and I have already received my new X1!!!!! Birth date

Jan 24/14 , brand new, not refurbed! I am totally shocked that in 2 days I got my new console!

-

110% MS!!!!
Thema:

call

1. call - Similar Threads - call

2. I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update: Hello, as the title suggests I am unable to launch this game after the latest update a few days ago. It gets as far as the Treyarch logo and sometimes will display the spinning badge at the bottom...
  3. Call of Duty BO4 won't load unless I unplug Xbox One S, wait, then plug it back in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty BO4 won't load unless I unplug Xbox One S, wait, then plug it back in.: BO4 is the only game I play so I always leave the disc in the xbox. Every once in a while I would get the following error: Insert the game disc We need that to read the license. If the disc is...
  4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered: Xbox Live Weapons Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered: Xbox Live Weapons Purchase: I am in need of some assistance. I have been playing COD for many years, and some how I can never get to have the really nice weapons. Even at Level 58. I am currently playing COD Modern Warfare...
  5. Calling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Calling: Can I request for you to call me? ac5f490a-69d8-4b15-8162-78b3759e3fcf
  6. Calling support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Calling support: Does Xbox have a support line you can call? I submitted a refund request almost 48 hours ago. I bought a game on the 27th I believe. The game has done nothing but freeze up and crash. I asked for...
  7. Call of duty Ghost xbox one and xbox 360 multiplayers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty Ghost xbox one and xbox 360 multiplayers: Hello. I have two xbox: the one and 360 and two cd game for call of duty Ghost (the gold version for the Xbox one). When playing with Xbox one, I can see my friends how are playing at this game...
  8. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare BETA Review (Xbox One, TIPS & TRICKS) Your thoughts...?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare BETA Review (Xbox One, TIPS & TRICKS) Your thoughts...?: [Mod Removed - Against Guidelines] Hi, my question what was your general thoughts on the BETA both on Xbox One and PC? what were you thoughts on the weapons? Game Engine? Kill Streaks and will...
  9. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare achivment bug (2009)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare achivment bug (2009): had problems with the look sharp achievement in cod4 because i had the in game cheats on when i collected the 15th enemy intel, got the 30 intel achievement just fine, thing is the counter didn't...
  10. Xbox Call of Duty 4 season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Call of Duty 4 season pass: I brought the call of duty 4 season pass. I got a new xbox one and it’s telling me I have to purchase the season pass again. Please help!!! e2f993d3-1e25-49e3-beee-67b0a1a995b5