call

Discus and support call in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; need to ask why my destiny 2 shadow keep is charged twice on july 2nd and sept 23 43e6938d-9ffe-46fe-baf4-cf064acb2890 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SHONEPUPPYCLAN1, Oct 2, 2019.

1. call

need to ask why my destiny 2 shadow keep is charged twice on july 2nd and sept 23

:)

SHONEPUPPYCLAN1, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Evol Eternal Win User

This is a Call...

Sorry for the delayed response @R0b0man is K1ng, to be honest I've never heard of the PayDay games until I read your post. Mind you, it does look interesting, something I'll consider looking into.
  3. R0b0Man Is K1nG Win User

This is a Call...

Do you plan on playing Payday2?
  4. Evol Eternal Win User

This is a Call...

Ouch, yeah sorry, we don't plan on watching any "Daytime Television" or Dr. Phil here. : ]
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

The call.....

Very nice!!! Glad it all panned out for you buddy :)
  6. kingvas78 Win User

The call.....

Wow................just WOW!!! 2 days and I have already received my new X1!!!!! Birth date

Jan 24/14 , brand new, not refurbed! I am totally shocked that in 2 days I got my new console!

-

110% MS!!!!
Thema:

call

1. call - Similar Threads - call

2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare COD points not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare COD points not showing up: I bought 2400 COD points 10 days ago, yet i still have yet to recieve them. I have the purchase on my order history on Xbox for $21.19. I can’t contact Activision. Anything anyone can do?...
  3. Call of Duty slow update download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty slow update download: [img] [img] For some reason my Call of Duty Modern Warfare will only download at less then 20mbps. Any other game I attempt to download I get my usual speed (60 - 90 mbps). I’ve had this issue...
  4. This issue has not gone away - Call of Duty Modern Warfare tells me I need the campaign,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This issue has not gone away - Call of Duty Modern Warfare tells me I need the campaign,...: The reset fix does not work. I have reset using both methods. I even did away with all the games accept for COD/MW. The campaign continue to say the DLC is missing. I must say, there shouldn't be...
  5. Are they going to fix the call of duty disc errors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are they going to fix the call of duty disc errors: Are they going to fix the call of duty dics error. i like the game but after the last patch it keeps crashing getting 200 ms ping on game too please fix the game 4e7740f5-1578-49ee-80dd-110c89f04e96
  6. call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty modern warfare: i bought modern warfare on disc and when i load it up the game is still telling me to buy the game and it wont let me play campaign or multiplayer i have everything installed. can anyone help??...
  7. Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...: You need to add games we want. Not boring indie games. More triple A titles please. ede4f03b-60b8-4387-b29c-68765c3fe1c3
  8. When will disabling cross play for Call of Duty Warzone be allowed for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will disabling cross play for Call of Duty Warzone be allowed for Xbox?: When will disabling cross play be allowed for Xbox? The Xbox community is forced to play warzone against PC hackers. They have scripts that allow them to lock onto opponents heads (aimbot.) They...
  9. Call of Duty Modern Warfare - download failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare - download failure: Hi, I bought the box of Call of Duty Modern Warfare and have downloaded all of the packages (156GB). When I want to play I am told that "You do not own or are missing the Delts Pack 1 DLC. Please...
  10. Call of duty Modern Warfare - Does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Modern Warfare - Does not work: I purchased the disc from the shop and after downloading over a 100GB of data I am still not able to play this game it tells me "You do not own or are missing the Data Pack 1 & 2 & Special Ops...