Calling All Australian Destiny X1 PLayers

Discus and support Calling All Australian Destiny X1 PLayers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi All. POst here if your keen to join up with other players to play Destiny on X1 GT: 322e56b6-4353-4ef0-872f-cd03fd0ae9e3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RyzzaAU, Sep 2, 2014.

1. RyzzaAU
    RyzzaAU Guest

Hi All. POst here if your keen to join up with other players to play Destiny on X1

GT:

:)

RyzzaAU, Sep 2, 2014
  2. Lloydy25
    Lloydy25 Guest
    Where is everyone online???

@GG the 4.6M that played Destiny, was the total of players on PS3 + PS4 + X360 + X1.

Lloydy25, Sep 2, 2014
  3. Calling all UK players...

Still adding, M4STER ASS4SS1N is a UK player and our head of UK recruiting

StR8 Jacket Jim, Sep 2, 2014
  4. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest

Have a group already well established also with some new comers for destiny. Your welcome to join. Link in my sig.

RippenHarra, Sep 3, 2014
  5. RippenHarra Win User

Have a group already well established also with some new comers for destiny. Your welcome to join. Link in my sig.
  6. Lloydy25 Win User

Where is everyone online???

@GG the 4.6M that played Destiny, was the total of players on PS3 + PS4 + X360 + X1.
  7. Th3 Tater Win User

Dear Xbox, the gamers and I need to have a talk.

Did you really just call X1 a fail because Destiny gave some exclusive content to Sony?
  8. benleacam Win User

Looking for adult players to play x box one GTAO

Im new to gta v, looking for players to join!

Add me

Im australian but will play with all!

18 +
  9. Azrael008uk Win User

DIABLO 3: Ultimate Evil Edition Discussion

Pretty impressive that he took out all 5 of you in a 4 player game!

I may need to visit Westmarch again soon to help deal with this leach affliction called "Destiny".
Thema:

1. Calling All Australian Destiny X1 PLayers - Similar Threads - Calling Australian Destiny

2. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Unplayable Lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Unplayable Lag: Heya everyone, For the last 2 weeks, I've been playing the new Call of Duty a lot and I'm really enjoying it. But, every online multiplayer match that I play has a lot of lag and strutters. I...
  3. The best Call of duty all times!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The best Call of duty all times!!!: For me its probably bo2 because i never really played any of the modern warfare games except the beta of the new one. 06888453-a711-40ae-8c67-6fe1d71a8fb5
  4. Request a call

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request a call: I call 18004myxbox it gives me a link saying to click request a call! Been going back and forth for an hour now, can not request a call anywhere! How do I friggen talk to someone!!!...
  5. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare: Tengo problemas con el idioma solo tengo las opciones de ingles y frances, necesito el español..!! alguna solucion [Mod Translation-I have problems with the language I only have the options of...
  6. Why is it that MS or Xbox does not have a direct phone number to call?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it that MS or Xbox does not have a direct phone number to call?: The call back feature is good but you need to get through all the non sense bots and questions in order for you to reach the callback request. In AU/NZ, they have a direct phone support number to...
  7. Why i have much better connection on the xbox 360 than the xbox one with the 2007-2012 call...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i have much better connection on the xbox 360 than the xbox one with the 2007-2012 call...: And why i found much faster a match? I try with wifi and a 1000mbps wired internet In the xbox one almost my all matches laggy live in europe (hungary) 4677ca93-9f41-4eef-ba9b-60948ba40d93
  8. Call of Duty Modern Warfare ‘Missing’ DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare ‘Missing’ DLC: I purchased a ‘disk’ copy of COD: Modern Warfare and have installed all content required in order to play the game. However, when I try to access any of the modes on the front page, it is stating...
  9. Call of duty modern warfare does not recognize game disc and often doesn’t see my DLC add...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare does not recognize game disc and often doesn’t see my DLC add...: I bought the Walmart version game disc and am having issues everyday. Sometimes it does not recognize the multiplayer pack is installed and other times it does not recognize that the disc is in...
  10. Xbox one call of duty infinite warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one call of duty infinite warfare: During multiplayer theirs an emblem that sometimes says trophy beside it that stays on screen even when start new game what does it mean 5dde9e08-d35f-4068-b56f-5198c4f3614e