Calling all Fanatec Xbox users: PROOF that additional wheel inputs can be achieved!!!

Discus and support Calling all Fanatec Xbox users: PROOF that additional wheel inputs can be achieved!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Additional wheel inputs are possible on Xbox One - please see the linked post: PROOF of Logitech G923 inputs and rev lights working. From what I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Monzie83, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Monzie83
    Monzie83 Guest

Calling all Fanatec Xbox users: PROOF that additional wheel inputs can be achieved!!!

Monzie83, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Def Oso Win User

Racing Games: Which is best?

Fanatec is the best you can get on xbox. Though as of now there is no info as to if the current fanatec wheels will work with the xbox one, also expect to drop $300+ for their wheel and pedals, more if you want shifters. But for the 360, you will be fine
    with a fanatec csr or the ms racing wheel if you can fund one.
  3. H1GH D3FF Win User

Which Racing Wheel would you recommend?

Fanatec all the way. None of the wheels of today cant give you the complete package like Fanatec can.... IMO
  4. EdBvB Win User

Steering Wheel Button Mapping Support

It's a Fanatec Formula V2 wheel. I previously had a Logitech G920 which also had a couple of buttons that wouldn't map on Xbox. There is no Xbox app for these wheels, they have software on pc to update the firmware which I did. I did some searching and
    reading on this issue and it appears to be a limitation on Xbox that allows only as many buttons as a standard xbox controller does to be used on wheels or other input devices. Given that these buttons are mappable on PC there should be a way to enable them
    on Xbox as additional buttons.
  5. H1GH D3FF Win User

I need some help form veteran players please!!!

I have the Fanatec wheel and I can personally say that the wheel does not make you drive any better than standard joystick. But it will enhance your experience. Kinda like the turtlebeaches in Call of Duty game Would I recommend it? YES! Did I have some
    issues? YES! Will these small issues stop me from promotioning Fanatec wheel? NO!

Again there is NO ADVANTAGES wth the Fanatec wheel. They just enhance the quality of the game experience
  6. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Forza 5 ?

@al joneson - I don't blame you for hating the prospect of spending additional $$ on a wheel. However, you should know that there are wheels out there (Fanatec at least, maybe others I'm not aware of) which work on PS3, XBOX and PC. So, you could have a
    single wheel that serves all your racing needs.
Thema:

1. Calling all Fanatec Xbox users: PROOF that additional wheel inputs can be achieved!!! - Similar Threads - Calling Fanatec users

2. I bought CoD points for Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare and they don't show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought CoD points for Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare and they don't show up: I bought some CoD points through the Warzone store, I've been waiting for them to show up in my account for more than twenty four hours, I've already restarted the game, I've already restarted the...
  3. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare: After uninstalling my COD modern warfare disc to free up some space, I cannot now play it after reinstalling it and downlaoding all of the packs. It says I need to purchase it again even when I...
  4. Call of Duty Cold War wont update for me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Cold War wont update for me.: Hi, I have tried to update Cold War and it hasn't worked. when I first tried to download it on the 25th when the update first came out, it didn't work and it said "the thing you are trying to play...
  5. Xbox Call of duty warzone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Call of duty warzone: Hello, having trouble logging into warzone.. get an error message “Sorry, unable to access online services” and “Communication with xbox live servers has been interrupted. Status CERS”. I am...
  6. Call of Duty: Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Cold War: YesterdaI updated the game but it was stuck at 100% so I uninstalled it and reinstalled but now when I load into the game there is a “Buy full version” thing by my gamertag along with “Trial”...
  7. Call of duty cold war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty cold war: Hi i have an issue with call of duty cold war. I am currently gamesharing with my brother and we share all of our games together so we dont have to buy the game twice since we cant afford it. Well...
  8. Call of duty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty: Hi i cant get on to either call of duty warzone or black ops screen goes blank qnd goes to home screen paid money for a game which dont work on this console. There are bo updates everything is up...
  9. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Hope that someone can provide me with some information here, I currently own the Xbox One version of Cold War and play through backwards compatibility (now that my game seems to be fixed with the...
  10. My Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War update (February 24, 2021) won't finish installing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War update (February 24, 2021) won't finish installing.: I have been trying to update my Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold war for eight hours now and for most of that time it's said "100% Finishing Things Up... " How do I fix this and has anyone else had...