Calling

Discus and support Calling in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I request for you to call me? ac5f490a-69d8-4b15-8162-78b3759e3fcf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Keke#&, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Keke#&
    Keke#& Guest

Calling

Can I request for you to call me?

:)

Keke#&, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Evol Eternal Win User

This is a Call...

Sorry for the delayed response @R0b0man is K1ng, to be honest I've never heard of the PayDay games until I read your post. Mind you, it does look interesting, something I'll consider looking into.
  3. R0b0Man Is K1nG Win User

This is a Call...

Do you plan on playing Payday2?
  4. Evol Eternal Win User

This is a Call...

Ouch, yeah sorry, we don't plan on watching any "Daytime Television" or Dr. Phil here. : ]
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

The call.....

Very nice!!! Glad it all panned out for you buddy :)
  6. kingvas78 Win User

The call.....

Wow................just WOW!!! 2 days and I have already received my new X1!!!!! Birth date

Jan 24/14 , brand new, not refurbed! I am totally shocked that in 2 days I got my new console!

-

110% MS!!!!
Thema:

Calling

1. Calling - Similar Threads - Calling

2. Call of Duty Black ops 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black ops 5: Keeping the same line as modern warfare will be a great game, just like the other CODs c341edda-2d33-42f2-8391-ca4120bf3d89
  3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: What is going on with modern warfare? After the update, I can't play the game. It keeps saying I need different packs installed that are already installed. I saw something about data corruption go...
  4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Just completed a huge and very time consuming update. Now when I try and run the game, I get a message "You are missing one or more Multi Player DLC packs. Please download and install. I do not...
  5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Installation Progress Stopped - Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Installation Progress Stopped - Xbox One: Modern Warfare was bought and downloaded in 2019. Logged on 2020-01-22 and Modern Warfare was re-installing itself for an unknown reason. Xbox download progress is working, however in game...
  6. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2020: after trying to update the new patch for cod on 1/22/2020 it had told me that my file was corrupted and that i lost my game save and progress from the game. now im trying to reinstall the game......
  7. Installing Call Of Duty Black Ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Call Of Duty Black Ops 2: I recently bought Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 and anytime I go to install the game after a few seconds it says installation stopped. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I have tried...
  8. Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) Achievement Liberation UNLOCKING SOLUTION FOUND

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) Achievement Liberation UNLOCKING SOLUTION FOUND: UPDATE 1/17/20 BOOM answer found I tried all the options one would try Hard resets waiting playing am additional one even though everyone insisted that you only need the OG 4 (crosswind, Palladin,...
  9. theHunter Call of The Wild DLC NOT WORKING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    theHunter Call of The Wild DLC NOT WORKING: I purchased and installed the Vurhonga Savanna DLC for theHunter Call of The Wild. When trying to open the map it prompts me to purchase it which I already did. If I follow the prompt to the...
  10. Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Hello everyone: I have the following problem in my xbox one, in particular on Call of Duty Modern Warfare: It is a couple of days that the game doesn't start, it seems to need an update, it says...