cam girls on xbox [Mod removed Profanity]

Discus and support cam girls on xbox [Mod removed Profanity] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; whats Microsoft doing about the spam friend request, messages and fake accounts? 3 days 3 different accounts and iv reported every one, on the name... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rs1122334455, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Rs1122334455
    Rs1122334455 Guest

whats Microsoft doing about the spam friend request, messages and fake accounts?

3 days 3 different accounts and iv reported every one, on the name and the post on the feed saying to check out there pictures.

:)

Rs1122334455, Oct 21, 2018
  2. LastbornPig1
    LastbornPig1 Guest
    Xbox gold $1/1Month

I've always liked PS3 better than XBOX 360 , and then at a pawn shop i was offered a deal on an XBOX 360 that was better than the PS3 that was there. I bought the XBOX and the first thing i wanted to do was play online but then this [mod removed: profanity]
    problem had to appear that same day and wont let me get a gold memebership.[mod removed: profanity] i tried 5 [mod removed: profanity] times putting my info over and over. Hurry the [mod removed: profanity] with this [mod removed: profanity] problem because
    its really [mod removed: profanity]ANNOYING!!!!!!! Ive been trying to pay by credit card so i hope they didnt [mod removed: profanity] up. The screen says Ther's a problem with xbox live marketplace status code:8c320008. Hurry [mod removed: profanity] up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LastbornPig1, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Breedhate68
    Breedhate68 Guest
    store down again, whats new

trying to look for games to purchase but as usual [Mod Removed – Profanity]
    store won't open saying "something happened on our end, try again" no
    [Mod Removed – Profanity] it's on your end and fix the[Mod Removed – Profanity].how long does it
    [Mod Removed – Profanity] take.

Breedhate68, Oct 21, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hello!

To be honest I have also experienced Spam accounts sending my account messages and friend requests. The only thing to do is to report every message and their profile for being a fake account with a description in the comments section about what is going
    on. That's what I recommend just reporting the messages and their account and then blocking them so the Xbox Live Policy Enforcement team can take the appropriate actions to get his sorted.

Hope this helps

XBF George L, Oct 21, 2018
  5. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Hi there,

Keep fighting the good fight, if we work together reporting these fake profiles we can make sure we keep the community great!!

Saeleth, Oct 21, 2018
  6. I have yet to get any but I would just report and delete.

coco meat train, Nov 5, 2018
  7. coco meat train Win User

I have yet to get any but I would just report and delete.
  8. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

To be honest I have also experienced Spam accounts sending my account messages and friend requests. The only thing to do is to report every message and their profile for being a fake account with a description in the comments section about what is going
    on. That's what I recommend just reporting the messages and their account and then blocking them so the Xbox Live Policy Enforcement team can take the appropriate actions to get his sorted.

Hope this helps
  9. Saeleth Win User

Hi there,

Keep fighting the good fight, if we work together reporting these fake profiles we can make sure we keep the community great!!
  10. TayMilli Win User

Internet Connection

[Mod Removed – Profanity]! i was just saying this same
    [Mod Removed – Profanity]
    last night. ever since the [Mod Removed – Profanity] [Mod Removed – Profanity]
    avatar [Mod Removed – Profanity] is when this started happening. not sure how to get this through xbox supports team heads thst its not our
    [Mod Removed – Profanity] internet but their system doing it!
  11. Lbox24 Win User

comm banned for an invalid reason

These [Mod Removed - Profanity] that enforce the comm bans are obviously
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] liberal [Mod Removed - Profanity] snowflakes. I hope they read this so they know that they can
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] themselves with a 14" black [Mod Removed - Profanity] while they cry themselves to sleep. To clarify,
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] whoever decides on these [Mod Removed - Profanity] bans.
Thema:

1. cam girls on xbox [Mod removed Profanity] - Similar Threads - cam girls Mod

2. Xbox360 kinect cam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 kinect cam: hi Xbox360 kinect Cam ist unter Win10x64 installiert und erkannt, led blinkt. Jetzt möchte ich gerne die Cam mit skanect verwenden aber dort steht immer in gelber Schrift: Structure Sensor...
  3. Creepy cam bots

in XBoX on Consoles
    Creepy cam bots: We all know these things but, where did they come from who made them and what do they want? And most importantly. Why has xbox not eradicated these anoyying things?...
  4. Xbox + Logitec 922 cam+ Mixer Shutdown Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox + Logitec 922 cam+ Mixer Shutdown Glitch: Hi, Hope someone can help... I stream on the Mixer platform with the Logitech c922 webcam, which directly connected to my xbox one s. After streaming on Mixer between 16-100 minutes everything...
  5. Web Cam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Web Cam: I am thinking of getting a kinect and adapter for my xbox one but can a web cam will work as well? I stream off my xbox one using twitch, I am not too sure if a web cam will work or not....
  6. Xbox 360 live vision cam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 live vision cam: Does someone know why I cant send pictures in my messages using live vision cam on xbox 360? But yet I can send texts..or how to resolve this issue? I have not been band.....
  7. Web Cam disconnects constantly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Web Cam disconnects constantly: I have the Logitech c920 and I stream daily. I'm also a mixer partner so the cam is essential. So the issue is that my can likes to randomly disconnect quite frequently. It's highly annoying and...
  8. mixer cam freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mixer cam freezes: I have purchased reyno streaming pack with a gxt768 Can and it always freezes on mixer but not on other cam apps c068e8a2-b1f1-475c-ba3a-2a05599fbe67
  9. Web Cam disconnects constantly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Web Cam disconnects constantly: I have the Logitech c920 and I stream daily. I'm also a mixer partner so the cam is essential. So the issue is that my can likes to randomly disconnect quite frequently. It's highly annoying and...
  10. Twitch stream with 3rd cam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch stream with 3rd cam: Well hello! Does anyone know if you can stream to twitch yet with a 3rd party webcam? Or is it still only Mixer? I ask before I go and spend out on a webcam for streaming. Thanks...