Cambio de correo [Mod Translation - Email change]

Discus and support Cambio de correo [Mod Translation - Email change] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hola,quiero saber como puedo cambiar el correo electrónico que tengo actualmente en mi cuenta de xbox por otro y si al quitarlo ya no podré usarlo. O... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KevinAli1, Mar 26, 2020 at 2:42 AM.

1. KevinAli1
    KevinAli1 Guest

Hola,quiero saber como puedo cambiar el correo electrónico que tengo actualmente en mi cuenta de xbox por otro y si al quitarlo ya no podré usarlo. O puedo crear otra cuenta y ponerla como principal y ahí me apareceran los juegos que tengo guardados?

[Mod Translation - Hello, I want to know how I can change the email that I currently have in my xbox account for another and if by removing it I will no longer be able to use it. Or can I create another account and put it as the main one and the
    games that I have saved will appear there?]

:)

2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about how to change the email address of the account.

When
    changing the Alias on your account
    [the email that you use to sign into your account] its imperative that you verify that the email you are attempting to use is not currently associated with another account.

If it is, you must first remove that Alias from that account and then you will be able to add it to your account and set it as your primary Alias. Keep in mind that if you remove the alias, but do not set another email on that account as the primary Alias,
    its possible that you may lose access to the account.

You can follow these steps to update your alias:

1. Sign in to your account using your existing alias and password.
    2. Go to Your info at the top of the page.
    3. Select Manage how you sign in to Microsoft.
    4. You may be asked to verify your account before changes can be made. Follow the instructions provided to select your alias:
      • Select Add email. You can create either a new Outlook.com email address or add an address that you already have. Then, select Add alias. You’ll be returned to the previous screen. Select Verify and
        follow the instructions provided.
      • Or, select Add phone number. Enter the phone number you want to use, and then select Next. When you add a new phone number, we'll send a text message to that number to verify it. Enter the code in the text message, and
        then select Next.

Additionally, at this time, you cannot move services, content or data from one account to another. This is as per the

Microsoft account on the Xbox console FAQ
    , but this option may be available in the future.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  3. Dageto Kraft Win User

Xbox controller does not work

en la pagina de xbox de soporte ahi te solucionan y te dicen que mandes un correo con el ticket de compra y luego desde el correo te contestan todo

intenta nuevamente

------

[Mod Translation - on the support xbox page there they solve you and tell you to send an email with the purchase ticket and then from the email they answer everything

try again]
  4. SepiaMX Win User

me siento timado con el acceso anticipado a las ofertas del Black Friday[Translation-I feel ripped off with early access to Black Friday deals ]

Pues son ofertas y como toda oferta, siempre están sujetas a cambios de precio, disponibilidad, etc.

[Mod Translation - As they are offers and like any offer, they are always subject to changes in price, availability, etc.]
  5. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Un Amigo me comparte gold pero yo no puedo jugar multijugador o me aparece que no tengo gold[A Friend shares me gold but I can't play multiplayer or it appears to me that I don't have gold]

cuantas veces han cambiado de consola principal? solo se permiten hasta 5 cambios en un año.

[Mod Translation - How many times have you changed your main console? Only up to 5 changes are allowed in one year.]
  6. Whitey Black Win User

Error Actualización Minecraft new 3DS [Translation - Bug Update Minecraft New 3DS]

Buenos dias muchas de las actualisaciones son arreglos de sistema y no veras cambios otras añaden contenido todo depende de la actualisasion que haga el sistema.

------

[Mod Translation - Good morning many of the updates are system arrangements and no other changes add content everything depends on the actualisasion that makes the system. ]
Thema:

1. Cambio de correo [Mod Translation - Email change] - Similar Threads - Cambio correo Mod

2. Cambio parziale del gamertag Xbox [Mod Translation - Partial change of the Xbox gamertag]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cambio parziale del gamertag Xbox [Mod Translation - Partial change of the Xbox gamertag]: Nel mio account xbox dopo il gamertag è visualizzato un #1003 e vorrei toglierlo. Si può? [Mod Translation - In my xbox account a # 1003 is displayed after the gamertag and I would like to...
  3. Cambio nome gamertage [Mod Translation - Rename gamertag]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cambio nome gamertage [Mod Translation - Rename gamertag]: Voglio cambiare il mio nome attuale di gamer , ma non capisco perche’ non lo prende. come devo fare per fare inserire il nome che voglio? Il mio none da inserire e’ FMLFilippo ma mi dice che...
  4. Cambio de cuenta de correo asociada al gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cambio de cuenta de correo asociada al gamertag: Buenos días, tengo un amigo con un problema. Cuando compró la Xbox 360 hace años, no disponía de correo electrónico propio y puso el de un amigo suyo. Ahora necesita cambiarlo para usar su cuenta...
  5. Cambios de xbox principal [Main xbox changes]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cambios de xbox principal [Main xbox changes]: ¿Podrian darme mas cambios de xbox principal ? Es que un amigo me compartio un juego pero alguien asi que hice su cuenta como mi xbox principal y entonces alguien mas hizo lo mismo con esa cuenta...
  6. Cambio de Gamer Tag[Gamer Tag Change]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cambio de Gamer Tag[Gamer Tag Change]: Recientemente cambie mi Gamer tag de xbox , En este incluí caracteres japoneses. Pero después del cambio en todos los juegos mi gamer tag no aparecia y se mantenia el antiguo , supongo que es...
  7. Cambio de correo de cuenta Microsoft[Translation-Changing Microsoft account mail]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cambio de correo de cuenta Microsoft[Translation-Changing Microsoft account mail]: Hola, cuando le compramos el xbox one a mi hijo le hicimos una cuenta de Microsoft con un correo más "formal" de Gmail, le acabmos de comprar su celular y le hicimos una cuenta más "informal";...
  8. cambio de correo de una xbox360 [Translate] changing mail from an xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    cambio de correo de una xbox360 [Translate] changing mail from an xbox360: Llevo casi un año tratando de cambiar el correo asociado a una cuenta de xboxlive en una consola 360, pero siempre que lo intento me manda codigo de error o a esas interminables paginas de...
  9. cambio correo vinculado a perfil de xbox[Change mail linked to Xbox profile]

in XBoX Accessibility
    cambio correo vinculado a perfil de xbox[Change mail linked to Xbox profile]: hola, tengo el problema de que quiero cambiar el correo que esta vinculado a mi perfil de xbox, el problema es que cuando lo intento me marca error y me da un código (80154021), y es muy necesario...
  10. Cambio de Correo a Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cambio de Correo a Gamertag: 1. Espero y alguien me pueda ayudar con mi problema, Tengo un Perfil asociado a un Correo que no es mio pero tengo El acceso el, lo que quiero hacer es Cambiar la Dirección de correo Del perfil y...