Camera from Laptop to stream

Discus and support Camera from Laptop to stream in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I have gotten a new laptop and wanted to start mixer streaming so I assumed I would be able to use my laptops camera to do so. Well I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rawfishal, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Rawfishal
    Rawfishal Guest

Hi everyone. I have gotten a new laptop and wanted to start mixer streaming so I assumed I would be able to use my laptops camera to do so. Well I haven't had much luck so far and I'm wondering if its even possible. If anyone knows how to connect their
    laptop camera to their xbox to stream that would be greatly appreciated, thank you all for your time.

:)

Rawfishal, Sep 17, 2019
  2. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Try to watch a tutorial video on YouTube about how to setup the stream that will help you.

I can assure you that your set up will work 100%
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there Rawfishal

It's all good you might need to grab a few extra things like a capture device to help you with it and software like OBS/ Xsplit ect. You can easily broadcast from the laptop. Here is another few tips to help you get started via this link https://www.windowscentral.com/how-broadcast-mixer-windows-10
  4. Piztup- Win User

Streaming from Laptop

Try uninstalling Zune, and reinstalling it, then reset up the share option. Remember to have the 360 switched on when you do. Might not help, but has worked for me in the past when if stopped working.
  5. PrimoFuSion Win User

Streaming from Laptop

Check out TVersity, that seems to work well for me when streaming films.
  6. PremedElm337502 Win User

limited services

got enough information from best travel laptop and
    http://camerasengine.com/best-vlogging-cameras-for-youtube/
Thema:

1. Camera from Laptop to stream - Similar Threads - Camera Laptop stream

2. Minecraft Xbox One: just sweeping camera view

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One: just sweeping camera view: Minecraft on Xbox One, I turn on the game and just shows the camera panning around the scene. The only button that works is to go back to main screen of Xbox to play a different game. I am not...
  3. Windows camera app xbox one issues

in XboX Insiders
    Windows camera app xbox one issues: Is this app supposed to show up on the xbox one? It does support the kinect app, but after first launch if you close the app it disappears and there's no way to uninstall it, it's installed onto...
  4. Camera Angle Bug/Glitch With Backward Compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    Camera Angle Bug/Glitch With Backward Compatibility: I've been experiencing a very frustrating bug when playing backward compatible games. While playing these games, the camera angle pans upwards as though the right joystick is being pushed forward...
  5. APPS won't load and my xbox one X sometimes doesn't reconise my kinect camera

in XBoX Games and Apps
    APPS won't load and my xbox one X sometimes doesn't reconise my kinect camera: My xbox one x has some issues. 1- It won't reconise my kinect camera quiet regulary & I have to unplug & replug it in to get it working. 2- Quiet often my apps just won't load and i'm told it took...
  6. Camera and xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Camera and xbox 360: Hello. I have an xbox 360, and i was wondering if i could record gameplay with my camera? My camera has a HDMI port, it's a canon eos 1200D. thanks :) 1f04df62-d154-4fec-bd7f-d8a3e795d72b
  7. Blair witch can't use camera

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blair witch can't use camera: Hi I got stuck at chapter 4 when i get to the tree, i know that i need to use the camera to clear the way but i cannot use the camera or any other item. Is this a bug ? Pls help...
  8. Kinect camera activation light activates with Bing searches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect camera activation light activates with Bing searches: Any idea why the little Kinect camera activation light comes on every time you search using the Bing search engine on Microsoft Edge? Done a little testing with other search engines and it really...
  9. Driver needed for Xbox 360 video camera

in XBoX on Windows
    Driver needed for Xbox 360 video camera: How do contact Microsoft to ask for a driver that will run the Xbox 360 video camera on a laptop running Windows 10? e66fac4c-2371-47ef-9dac-c651d24d64a2
  10. Kinect Camera

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect Camera: How do I get a Kinect calibration card? 90ab6aef-9bc3-42b5-ab17-a396c46097d1