Camera from Laptop to stream

Discus and support Camera from Laptop to stream in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I have gotten a new laptop and wanted to start mixer streaming so I assumed I would be able to use my laptops camera to do so. Well I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rawfishal, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Rawfishal
    Rawfishal Guest

Hi everyone. I have gotten a new laptop and wanted to start mixer streaming so I assumed I would be able to use my laptops camera to do so. Well I haven't had much luck so far and I'm wondering if its even possible. If anyone knows how to connect their
    laptop camera to their xbox to stream that would be greatly appreciated, thank you all for your time.

:)

Rawfishal, Sep 17, 2019
  2. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Try to watch a tutorial video on YouTube about how to setup the stream that will help you.

I can assure you that your set up will work 100%
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there Rawfishal

It's all good you might need to grab a few extra things like a capture device to help you with it and software like OBS/ Xsplit ect. You can easily broadcast from the laptop. Here is another few tips to help you get started via this link https://www.windowscentral.com/how-broadcast-mixer-windows-10
  4. Piztup- Win User

Streaming from Laptop

Try uninstalling Zune, and reinstalling it, then reset up the share option. Remember to have the 360 switched on when you do. Might not help, but has worked for me in the past when if stopped working.
  5. PrimoFuSion Win User

Streaming from Laptop

Check out TVersity, that seems to work well for me when streaming films.
  6. PremedElm337502 Win User

limited services

got enough information from best travel laptop and
    http://camerasengine.com/best-vlogging-cameras-for-youtube/
Thema:

1. Camera from Laptop to stream - Similar Threads - Camera Laptop stream

2. Blair witch can't use camera

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blair witch can't use camera: Hi I got stuck at chapter 4 when i get to the tree, i know that i need to use the camera to clear the way but i cannot use the camera or any other item. Is this a bug ? Pls help...
  3. Kinect camera activation light activates with Bing searches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect camera activation light activates with Bing searches: Any idea why the little Kinect camera activation light comes on every time you search using the Bing search engine on Microsoft Edge? Done a little testing with other search engines and it really...
  4. Driver needed for Xbox 360 video camera

in XBoX on Windows
    Driver needed for Xbox 360 video camera: How do contact Microsoft to ask for a driver that will run the Xbox 360 video camera on a laptop running Windows 10? e66fac4c-2371-47ef-9dac-c651d24d64a2
  5. Kinect Camera

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect Camera: How do I get a Kinect calibration card? 90ab6aef-9bc3-42b5-ab17-a396c46097d1
  6. Microsoft HD 3000 Web camera suddenly stopped working for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft HD 3000 Web camera suddenly stopped working for Xbox One: Microsoft HD 3000 Web camera suddenly stopped working for Xbox One, we have tried the web camera on two different Xbox consoles and it wont work on either, but it will work on a laptop. We have...
  7. Can't turn on camera on mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't turn on camera on mixer: I am a techie I have been using mixer to broadcast my camera fine for over a year then all of a sudden it now says to stream your webcam, you'll need permission. I have NOT changed any setting for...
  8. in game camera not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    in game camera not working: Zoo tycoon ultimate edition . I do this campaign under original campaign called photo sensitive it has animals for you to adopt and than to take pictures of . I have clicked all the button pressed...
  9. i need a driver for xbox camera

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need a driver for xbox camera: a driver wont install for xbox camera 543079c2-c25a-47fc-b120-786dd25d2593
  10. Kinect camera issue with windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Kinect camera issue with windows 10: Why has the Kinect camera stopped working with certain laptops running windows 10 since March 19 even though the Kinect camera and laptop are connected by a Microsoft adaptor...