camera glitch

Discus and support camera glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anybody else unable to use camera? ba5fc4ae-544d-4816-8dc1-501e05d5996d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stripstein, Dec 23, 2014.

1. stripstein
    stripstein Guest

camera glitch

Anybody else unable to use camera?

:)

stripstein, Dec 23, 2014
  2. Roblox Camera?

It seemed that the camera on XBOX glitches on Roblox. Anyone else had this?

CrazyCharizardZ, Dec 23, 2014
  3. Game your most ashamed of on your games list.

I hated Jumper: griffins story, it was so hard I absolutely hated it, poor controls, camera angles, glitches etc

UnchargedTerror, Dec 23, 2014
  4. Aaron TJ
    Aaron TJ Guest

camera glitch

Are you sure you just don't have the camera overlay off? I thought I accidentally turned it off one time and was like I didn't know you could do that. Or is it simply not switching to the camera?

Aaron TJ, Dec 28, 2014
  5. Aaron TJ Win User

camera glitch

Are you sure you just don't have the camera overlay off? I thought I accidentally turned it off one time and was like I didn't know you could do that. Or is it simply not switching to the camera?
  6. ssswilson Win User

Gold brick east of Wayne Tower

Problem solved. I had to restart game 3 times and that solve this camera glitch issue. Finally 100% complete
  7. ncgfuelld Win User

Hardcore

someone said it was a glitch but i was on yesterday an the tea-bager camera is still up an going!<< on HARD-CORE
  8. UnchargedTerror Win User

Game your most ashamed of on your games list.

I hated Jumper: griffins story, it was so hard I absolutely hated it, poor controls, camera angles, glitches etc
  9. AridLizard Win User

Has anyone had issues on GTA5 with missions?

I don't know how to fix the glitch with the camera feed on the phone, but for the rebreather mission you could try wearing the scuba suit then you won't need rebreather
Thema:

camera glitch

1. camera glitch - Similar Threads - camera glitch

2. Camera Angle Bug/Glitch With Backward Compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    Camera Angle Bug/Glitch With Backward Compatibility: I've been experiencing a very frustrating bug when playing backward compatible games. While playing these games, the camera angle pans upwards as though the right joystick is being pushed forward...
  3. APPS won't load and my xbox one X sometimes doesn't reconise my kinect camera

in XBoX Games and Apps
    APPS won't load and my xbox one X sometimes doesn't reconise my kinect camera: My xbox one x has some issues. 1- It won't reconise my kinect camera quiet regulary & I have to unplug & replug it in to get it working. 2- Quiet often my apps just won't load and i'm told it took...
  4. Camera and xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Camera and xbox 360: Hello. I have an xbox 360, and i was wondering if i could record gameplay with my camera? My camera has a HDMI port, it's a canon eos 1200D. thanks :) 1f04df62-d154-4fec-bd7f-d8a3e795d72b
  5. Blair witch can't use camera

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blair witch can't use camera: Hi I got stuck at chapter 4 when i get to the tree, i know that i need to use the camera to clear the way but i cannot use the camera or any other item. Is this a bug ? Pls help...
  6. Kinect camera activation light activates with Bing searches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect camera activation light activates with Bing searches: Any idea why the little Kinect camera activation light comes on every time you search using the Bing search engine on Microsoft Edge? Done a little testing with other search engines and it really...
  7. Driver needed for Xbox 360 video camera

in XBoX on Windows
    Driver needed for Xbox 360 video camera: How do contact Microsoft to ask for a driver that will run the Xbox 360 video camera on a laptop running Windows 10? e66fac4c-2371-47ef-9dac-c651d24d64a2
  8. Kinect Camera

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect Camera: How do I get a Kinect calibration card? 90ab6aef-9bc3-42b5-ab17-a396c46097d1
  9. Camera from Laptop to stream

in XBoX Accessibility
    Camera from Laptop to stream: Hi everyone. I have gotten a new laptop and wanted to start mixer streaming so I assumed I would be able to use my laptops camera to do so. Well I haven't had much luck so far and I'm wondering if...
  10. Microsoft HD 3000 Web camera suddenly stopped working for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft HD 3000 Web camera suddenly stopped working for Xbox One: Microsoft HD 3000 Web camera suddenly stopped working for Xbox One, we have tried the web camera on two different Xbox consoles and it wont work on either, but it will work on a laptop. We have...