Campaign Bug Need Help

Discus and support Campaign Bug Need Help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason every time I reach the control panel I can't press it to activate the elevator I tried reloading checkpoints so many times and it still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Dec 21, 2014.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

Campaign Bug Need Help

For some reason every time I reach the control panel I can't press it to activate the elevator I tried reloading checkpoints so many times and it still does not work this is the mission I'm talking about put the video at 15 minutes and 6 seconds
    what can I do to get the panel working?

:)

IntenseJames, Dec 21, 2014
  2. MissEdi
    MissEdi Guest
    Bug need help

Hey there, Cnote0130!

Have you ensured that you have the Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - Extra Pack 1 installed on the console? If you go to

manage
    this game, can you see if this content is installed? If so, are you able to explore the Namek area of the map for this character to appear?

MissEdi, Dec 21, 2014
  3. Cnote0130
    Cnote0130 Guest
    Bug need help

zamasu mentor is not popping up after I have completed DLC story missions need assistance

Cnote0130, Dec 21, 2014
  4. LunacysAll Win User

Need help with the campaigns

What a coincidence, I need help too!! Just a few chapters into Chris' campaigns.
  5. MissEdi Win User

Bug need help

Hey there, Cnote0130!

Have you ensured that you have the Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - Extra Pack 1 installed on the console? If you go to

manage
    this game, can you see if this content is installed? If so, are you able to explore the Namek area of the map for this character to appear?
  6. Gateway425 Win User

LOST SAVE FILES - BF4

When you contacted EA they lied to you. BF4 is having an issue keeping players campaign progress. It is a bug in game that EA needs to rectify through a patch
  7. Noirei Win User

Insain campaign help needed!

Okay if any of you are still intrested, I'm attempt this tonight around 8pm EST.
  8. JoshStine-52926603-2 Win User

Insain campaign help needed!

Yeah I can play with you. I need to play through as well. Add me or send me a message. Im gonna get online soon
Thema:

Campaign Bug Need Help

1. Campaign Bug Need Help - Similar Threads - Campaign Bug Need

2. Call of duty campaign installation issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty campaign installation issues: Hello I am having trouble with my cod modern warfare campaign installing. The game says I have all but the first campaign installed bu according to the xbox store it is installed what can i do to...
  3. CoD: Modern Warfare campaigns 1&2 wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD: Modern Warfare campaigns 1&2 wont install: Anyone else having issues with the campaigns 1&2 of Modern Warfare not installing? It will showed that all 7 part (game and dlcs) are installed but in the game, trying to go in and play campaign,...
  4. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare not allowing me to play campaign or multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare not allowing me to play campaign or multiplayer: I purchased an Xbox One this weekend and I paid for the CODMW disc at store. I set my console up and popped disc in. It started installing and downloading all sorts of updates for game. After 4...
  5. Can't play multiplayer or Campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer or Campaign: Every time i load up Call of Duty: Modern Warfare it says i have to buy the game in order to play multiplayer despite my disc being inside the Xbox. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but...
  6. I paid for COD Modern Warfare's campaign and it won't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for COD Modern Warfare's campaign and it won't work.: So I installed COD Warzone and bought the MW campaign through Warzone (payed the £39) and I've installed 2 campaign packs needed to play the campaign, but when they're both done downloading the...
  7. HALO WARS 2 LOST CAMPAIGN PROGRESS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO WARS 2 LOST CAMPAIGN PROGRESS: For the past 6 months I've been unable to get support. My campaign progress keeps disappearing. I've tried all the troubleshooting; power cycles, uninstalling the game. Why is this issue still a...
  8. Gears 5 - Campaign Achievement Bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 - Campaign Achievement Bug: Hi everyone. It's me again xD. Good morning. I just completed the Campaign on Insane and didn't get the achievement "All Aboard The Crazy Train!" or "Discovered The True Threat To Sera". Is...
  9. Unable to play campaign. *BUG* PLEASE FIX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play campaign. *BUG* PLEASE FIX: Unable to play campaign. *BUG* PLEASE FIX I am unable to complete the campaign. Mission Provocation - Third part of the mission (the docks mission) it shows the beginning cutscene with the...
  10. Bug in Coop Campaign when I use Butcher's Cleaver weapon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug in Coop Campaign when I use Butcher's Cleaver weapon: Hello everybody! I'm playing online coop Campaign on Insane level with 3 friends of mine. In many situations, the better weapon is the Butcher's Cleaver. But after some enemy kills, a bug /...