Campaign Conquest

Discus and support Campaign Conquest in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, so I've been trying to get the achievement for getting wins in all the Campaign missions. The problem is, I blasted through both campaigns last... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fatalshock8912, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Campaign Conquest

Okay, so I've been trying to get the achievement for getting wins in all the Campaign missions. The problem is, I blasted through both campaigns last night, and I cannot remember which missions I lost, and which ones I won. The Militia campaign achievement
    for example shows 66% completed. That doesn't tell me which missions I completed though.

Is there any way to find out? Is there a match record or something I can refer to? Cheers.

:)

Fatalshock8912, Mar 15, 2014
  2. Battlefield 4 July 9th Patch Update

As far as I can tell, campaign saves being lost and your loadout configurations being constantly reset have not been fixed yet, but hey, at least we get conquest small! Campaign Conquest :p

Galactic Geek, Mar 15, 2014
  3. titanfall campaign

I just blasted both sides of the campaign. Interesting... I don't really know what the hell was going on. Something about a veteran, conquest of oil, conquest of a planet, 3 towers keeping away wildlife, and some hack called Ice pick... then done. I literally
    have no idea what transpired. Still, I enjoyed playing through. Titanfall, glad to finally have you.

Fatalshock8912, Mar 15, 2014
  4. Campaign Conquest

There is no way to find out in the game.

When you go back to reply the missions - instead of choosing "Quick Campaign" choose the first mission. This will start you at the beginning and you'll automatically play through all the missions from 1-9. If you're lucky - you'll win the ones you lost.
    If not, you'll probably just need to play though 1 or 2 more times to get the achievemnet.

Patrick M. Martin, Mar 15, 2014
  5. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Campaign Conquest

There is no way to find out in the game.

When you go back to reply the missions - instead of choosing "Quick Campaign" choose the first mission. This will start you at the beginning and you'll automatically play through all the missions from 1-9. If you're lucky - you'll win the ones you lost.
    If not, you'll probably just need to play though 1 or 2 more times to get the achievemnet.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Battlefield 4 July 9th Patch Update

As far as I can tell, campaign saves being lost and your loadout configurations being constantly reset have not been fixed yet, but hey, at least we get conquest small! :p
  7. Fatalshock8912 Win User

titanfall campaign

I just blasted both sides of the campaign. Interesting... I don't really know what the hell was going on. Something about a veteran, conquest of oil, conquest of a planet, 3 towers keeping away wildlife, and some hack called Ice pick... then done. I literally
    have no idea what transpired. Still, I enjoyed playing through. Titanfall, glad to finally have you.
  8. mgzin66 Win User

Bf4 constant crashes?

@That 1.....It has gotten better. Today is the first day I have been able to play a full game of conquest without it crashing on me.

-

The campaign still randomly crashes. I have had to start over 4 times already...:(
  9. Zehq Win User

Wake island

It's Conquest Assault not regular Conquest.
Thema:

Campaign Conquest

1. Campaign Conquest - Similar Threads - Campaign Conquest

2. Favourite Campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite Campaign: Man, I totally agree, such a good game. 3c0d110f-bb3f-4cfe-898e-83a3d88f87eb
  3. No surround sound during split screen co op campaign Gears 5!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No surround sound during split screen co op campaign Gears 5!!!: I just shelled out $550 for a new Xbox one X just this week to enjoy dolby atmos and 4K gaming. My very first game is Gears 5 and there are already problems! I am having surround sound issues with...
  4. Gears 5 - Campaign Achievement Bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 - Campaign Achievement Bug: Hi everyone. It's me again xD. Good morning. I just completed the Campaign on Insane and didn't get the achievement "All Aboard The Crazy Train!" or "Discovered The True Threat To Sera". Is...
  5. Just want to play Gears 5 Campaign, getting 0x8b050033, locked out of solo campaign.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just want to play Gears 5 Campaign, getting 0x8b050033, locked out of solo campaign.: Hey guys, Xbox Live says all services online, but can't get an update for Gears 5 (says I need an update, but can't get it right now due to Xbox server maintenance, Error 0x8b050033). Xbox is...
  6. Gears 5 Campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Campaign: I recently was playing co-op and the other player picked jack and ever since i cant use jack abilties or upgrade when trying to play solo. Any help is appreciated....
  7. Gears 5 Campaign Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Campaign Glitch: Hi, I completed all the campaign Acts on Insane difficulty playing Gears 5 on PC through Xbox games pass ultimate. When I go through the game menus it shows that every single Act has been...
  8. Can I play Gears of War 4 campaign on Xbox without the 90GB update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Gears of War 4 campaign on Xbox without the 90GB update?: Basically, the title. Is it possible to play the Gears 4 campaign on xbox without the 90GB update, disk content only? Thanks for any replies. f3386a52-6d34-49c1-8236-c35130a7835b
  9. GoW5 campaign download

in XBoX on Windows
    GoW5 campaign download: Hey all, hopefully you all are having better luck than me. I have the ultimate pass and preloaded Gears of War 5 for PC yesterday and started to play it a little over an hour ago. Once I completed...
  10. Gears 5 campaign preview: The evolution you've been waiting for

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 campaign preview: The evolution you've been waiting for: I'm very interested in this campaign, to see how interesting it will get 1f0e3bbb-0604-4187-ba87-949b39db34ac