Campaign Conquest

Discus and support Campaign Conquest in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, so I've been trying to get the achievement for getting wins in all the Campaign missions. The problem is, I blasted through both campaigns last... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fatalshock8912, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Campaign Conquest

Okay, so I've been trying to get the achievement for getting wins in all the Campaign missions. The problem is, I blasted through both campaigns last night, and I cannot remember which missions I lost, and which ones I won. The Militia campaign achievement
    for example shows 66% completed. That doesn't tell me which missions I completed though.

Is there any way to find out? Is there a match record or something I can refer to? Cheers.

:)

Fatalshock8912, Mar 15, 2014
  2. Battlefield 4 July 9th Patch Update

As far as I can tell, campaign saves being lost and your loadout configurations being constantly reset have not been fixed yet, but hey, at least we get conquest small! Campaign Conquest :p

Galactic Geek, Mar 15, 2014
  3. titanfall campaign

I just blasted both sides of the campaign. Interesting... I don't really know what the hell was going on. Something about a veteran, conquest of oil, conquest of a planet, 3 towers keeping away wildlife, and some hack called Ice pick... then done. I literally
    have no idea what transpired. Still, I enjoyed playing through. Titanfall, glad to finally have you.

Fatalshock8912, Mar 15, 2014
  4. Campaign Conquest

There is no way to find out in the game.

When you go back to reply the missions - instead of choosing "Quick Campaign" choose the first mission. This will start you at the beginning and you'll automatically play through all the missions from 1-9. If you're lucky - you'll win the ones you lost.
    If not, you'll probably just need to play though 1 or 2 more times to get the achievemnet.

Patrick M. Martin, Mar 15, 2014
  5. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Campaign Conquest

There is no way to find out in the game.

When you go back to reply the missions - instead of choosing "Quick Campaign" choose the first mission. This will start you at the beginning and you'll automatically play through all the missions from 1-9. If you're lucky - you'll win the ones you lost.
    If not, you'll probably just need to play though 1 or 2 more times to get the achievemnet.
  6. NLbawz Win User

Comparison

I prefer BF5 if we’re talking conquest/groundwar. Prefer the new CoD for the rest, thats why I barely play groundwar. The campaign, multiplayer and even co-op is fun to me
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

Battlefield 4 July 9th Patch Update

As far as I can tell, campaign saves being lost and your loadout configurations being constantly reset have not been fixed yet, but hey, at least we get conquest small! :p
  8. Fatalshock8912 Win User

titanfall campaign

I just blasted both sides of the campaign. Interesting... I don't really know what the hell was going on. Something about a veteran, conquest of oil, conquest of a planet, 3 towers keeping away wildlife, and some hack called Ice pick... then done. I literally
    have no idea what transpired. Still, I enjoyed playing through. Titanfall, glad to finally have you.
  9. mgzin66 Win User

Bf4 constant crashes?

@That 1.....It has gotten better. Today is the first day I have been able to play a full game of conquest without it crashing on me.

-

The campaign still randomly crashes. I have had to start over 4 times already...:(
Thema:

Campaign Conquest

1. Campaign Conquest - Similar Threads - Campaign Conquest

2. This issue has not gone away - Call of Duty Modern Warfare tells me I need the campaign,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This issue has not gone away - Call of Duty Modern Warfare tells me I need the campaign,...: The reset fix does not work. I have reset using both methods. I even did away with all the games accept for COD/MW. The campaign continue to say the DLC is missing. I must say, there shouldn't be...
  3. Doom Eternal Campaign..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom Eternal Campaign..: So I'm back again with another complaint about my Xbox one X experience. I purchased Doom Eternal this morning. Get home put the disc in and it says there are 2 files to install. I choose...
  4. It's not letting me play campaign/multiplayer on Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It's not letting me play campaign/multiplayer on Modern Warfare: I've got the actual disc in the Xbox, with everything installed for it (well as far as i can see anyway, there's nothing else in the "add-ons' bit) Please someone help out ��...
  5. Saints Row IV: Re-Elected - Co-op Campaign Unable to Play

in XBoX on Windows
    Saints Row IV: Re-Elected - Co-op Campaign Unable to Play: Hello. I want to play con Co-op campaign with a friend but when she tries to get into my game she gets kicked out of the game immediatly. When i try to join her game it wont let me, she accepts...
  6. aliens colonial marines campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    aliens colonial marines campaign: so where is the second campagain on 360 my steam had 2 campagains. dont remember the name but it had 2 single player campagains 14eca5ca-afa0-46db-9b6e-370ebf2eb4f7
  7. Unable to access Multiplayer, Campaign and Spec Ops on Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Multiplayer, Campaign and Spec Ops on Modern Warfare: Hi there I recently had issues with playing Modern Warfare Warzone where I couldn't call in killstreaks. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game from my Xbox console and now I'm unable...
  8. Restart the HALO 5 campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restart the HALO 5 campaign: It happens that it was a while since I finished the HALO 5 campaign and wanted to play it again but I found that I can't do it or at least I don't know how to do it. Nowhere is the option to...
  9. Jump force campaign forced home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump force campaign forced home screen: I am so close to finishing the campaign in jump force but everytime I try to play the mission it forces me to my home screen. This is happening to my son on a different xbox and his friend on a...
  10. My Halo 5 Campaign won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Halo 5 Campaign won't load: I'm trying to play Halo 5 campaign and it won't load for me. Once I'm done being deployed and loaded into the campaign it says that there's issues loading. I have deleted the game and reinstalled...