Campaign Need Help (Mission: "Sin City")

Discus and support Campaign Need Help (Mission: "Sin City") in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [MEDIA] Watch this. Sorry for the poor voice-over quality. Basically I don't know what I'm supposed to do here, I'm just spamming X and nothing else,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StigBBC TopGear, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Campaign Need Help (Mission: "Sin City")

Watch this. Sorry for the poor voice-over quality. Basically I don't know what I'm supposed to do here, I'm just spamming X and nothing else, and that's not working so I need help.

:)

StigBBC TopGear, Apr 3, 2014
  2. What movie/TV based games do you want more of?

[quote user="WILK0"]

A game based on a film called SIN CITY would be nice, if you don't know about it google it, it's a modern film noir classic...

[/quote]A game based on the Sin City comics that the movie was based on would be much better, many more character with over lapping stories. Also after many years of delays it seems Sin City 2 might finally be close to be finished.

There was a TV series I was watching a little while ago that I thought would be perfect for a Sandbox free roaming style game.but I can't recall what it was now.

Tatakai no Kami, Apr 3, 2014
  3. RacoonPete
    RacoonPete Guest
    Female Assassin Apprentices

[quote user="I Emerge I"]

If you go the the little map where you can send your assassins on missions you can press X to make an assassin stay in that city Campaign Need Help (Mission: "Sin City") :)

[/quote]

Do you need to take back the city from Templar's first? And after you send them to a city, can you train a new recruit?

RacoonPete, Apr 3, 2014
  4. Campaign Need Help (Mission: "Sin City")

Never mind. I just wasn't hitting X fast enough. You have to be insanely quick with pressing the X button.

StigBBC TopGear, Apr 3, 2014
  5. StigBBC TopGear Win User

Never mind. I just wasn't hitting X fast enough. You have to be insanely quick with pressing the X button.
  6. MAKO MARAUDER Win User

LA Noire

I think it's a good concept for a game but I find the actually environment to be kind of bland. What would have been cool is a similar concept but in the Sin City type environment with the graphics of Sin City and the wacky characters.
  7. Tatakai no Kami Win User

What movie/TV based games do you want more of?

[quote user="WILK0"]

A game based on a film called SIN CITY would be nice, if you don't know about it google it, it's a modern film noir classic...

[/quote]A game based on the Sin City comics that the movie was based on would be much better, many more character with over lapping stories. Also after many years of delays it seems Sin City 2 might finally be close to be finished.

There was a TV series I was watching a little while ago that I thought would be perfect for a Sandbox free roaming style game.but I can't recall what it was now.
  8. Epic Louie Win User

Get 5 kills with 1 turret/Changing difficulty effects completion achievements?

You don't need to bump down the difficulty. I unlocked the achievement during the Dead City mission.
  9. Tatakai no Kami Win User

What movie/TV based games do you want more of?

The Sin City Comics are much better. The film is as close to the comics as you can get, but still The comics are better.
Thema:

1. Campaign Need Help (Mission: "Sin City") - Similar Threads - Campaign Need Help

2. Need a new ODST campaign download code for Halo: MCC!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need a new ODST campaign download code for Halo: MCC!: Hi, I forgot to redeem the code back in July of this year. Please send me a code! Thank you~ 2a27baf9-c169-42ef-9361-609670983c87
  3. Legendary coop partners wanted FOR MCC twitch and campaign story needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Legendary coop partners wanted FOR MCC twitch and campaign story needed: Male 20s with microphone. I want to twitch all MCC Campaigns on Legendary. Are you interested and have a microphone? My gamertag is . Thanks. a2221b93-6f13-40d4-8c45-9770749819f0
  4. Co-op players needed for legendary campaign run.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Co-op players needed for legendary campaign run.: If anyone can help out, I'm looking to try to beat the campaign on Legendary. If you're interested, send me an invite. If I'm on my X-Box One, just send me a message and I'll switch over....
  5. Need people for co-op campaign completion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need people for co-op campaign completion: Hey people, I'm bummed that matchmaking campaign isn't a thing, so if there's anyone who wants to blow through the Halo campaigns with me, I'm down. I kinda like to start backwards though, from...
  6. Campaign Bug Need Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Campaign Bug Need Help: For some reason every time I reach the control panel I can't press it to activate the elevator I tried reloading checkpoints so many times and it still does not work this is the mission I'm...
  7. Need someone for Halo 1 & 2 Campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need someone for Halo 1 & 2 Campaign: If someone wants to do Halo 1 & 2 Campaign to get all skull and terminals... On legendary Add-me.. Or Halo 3 & 4 3 people to Campaign to get all skull and terminals... On legendary...
  8. Need help with the campaigns

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with the campaigns: I already added a few people that were looking to play Resident Evil 6, but I thought I'd post a separate topic. If anyone sees this, add me. I need help with the campaigns!...
  9. Left 4 Dead 2 - Need players for Expert on all Campaigns

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left 4 Dead 2 - Need players for Expert on all Campaigns: Hey everyone, I'm looking for some players who like to play tactically as a team and have their wits about them and are solid enough to play Advanced or Elite, and maybe even interested in some...
  10. Zombie Army Trilogy campaign. Need 2 more players!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zombie Army Trilogy campaign. Need 2 more players!!: Add me and message me if anyone wants to do campaign for zombie army trilogy. Starting from the very beginning In chapter one. 3315129b-2685-427b-9224-d7fbdb87ae07