can a great person give me nba 2k14 for xbox one, i played it on my xbox, but i dont own it, i ...

Discus and support can a great person give me nba 2k14 for xbox one, i played it on my xbox, but i dont own it, i ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can a great person give me nba 2k14 for xbox one, i played it on my xbox, but i dont own it, i rented it. i love my career....i still have 44gb of nba... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by COSMO RED STARS, Jul 16, 2015.

1. can a great person give me nba 2k14 for xbox one, i played it on my xbox, but i dont own it, i ...

can a great person give me nba 2k14 for xbox one, i played it on my xbox, but i dont own it, i rented it. i love my career....i still have 44gb of nba 2k14 on my games and apps. but its kinda miserable not to play it without the disc or digital.

:)

COSMO RED STARS, Jul 16, 2015
  2. featherhall
    featherhall Guest
    Any suggestions for a launch game to get me excited again about 22nd

This one Is high on my radar. I love sports games and it has me intrigued. If reviews are great I'll buy it

featherhall, Jul 16, 2015
  3. x Graffiti z
    x Graffiti z Guest
    Refund For NBA2k14

i am curious to know what it is that i have to do to get a refund for NBA 2k14 because i can not do anything with the digital game cannot add points to my player or either play my career and no one knows when the patch is coming i love the fact that i can
    switch between games without getting up, but not at the expense of me not being able to do what it is i am trying to with nba 2k

x Graffiti z, Jul 16, 2015
  4. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

X1 IS NEXT GEN NOW!

NBA 2K14 looks great but to say its the most impressive looking....I dont think so....
  5. jaymichael 80 Win User

Upload Studio/ Game DVR Help!

I have nba 2k14. I have recorded about 150 clips by saying "xbox record that". Only one of them has any audio. This is definitely an nba 2k14 problem. Is there anything I can do?
  6. trupoint2013 Win User

NBA 2k14 Won't Recognize 2 Controllers

You have go to home screen go to the NBA 2K14 icon and then click menu, then go to switch player and login as the second player that you have to already have added to your family. once you switch to this player you can see both players. This is really odd
    to me because gives the control to the secondary player not the person that ownes the Xbox One???...LOL This is a work around that I found.
  7. ElseEye Win User

Error: 0x838601e7 | Can't sync Data

this is happening to me on NBA 2K14 and i cant fix it but people are saying to delete your profile off your xbox one then redownload it.
  8. Swatson Watson Win User

I was able to play game on the xbox one and none since

I had the same issue and I unplugged the xbox from the wall waited one minute and restarted the system and then I could play NBA 2K14 again.
Thema:

can a great person give me nba 2k14 for xbox one, i played it on my xbox, but i dont own it, i ...

1. can a great person give me nba 2k14 for xbox one, i played it on my xbox, but i dont own it, i ... - Similar Threads - great person nba

2. New great feature coming soon (tm)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New great feature coming soon (tm): in case you are not an Xbox insider and you did now know about this you are going to get this new thing called "message requests" where all the messages from randoms that want to call you names...
  3. Crack down 3 is a great game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crack down 3 is a great game: That is why I dont trust reviews, I am playing and loving it. 22d8e8e0-c2bd-4cfd-8e31-887eb9939ee4
  4. Marvel la grande alleanza[Marvel the great alliance]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel la grande alleanza[Marvel the great alliance]: Perche non va se metto dentro il disco e pure e sullo store [Translation - Why not go if I put in the disk and well and on the store] 76da8a45-4261-43b8-a3c0-3c2af82c25c7
  5. Great news for Xbox Comunity. Microsoft reveal Project xCloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great news for Xbox Comunity. Microsoft reveal Project xCloud: Xbox One owners have been told about an interesting new service is being built by Microsoft with their console games collection in mind. Its called Project xCloud, something that was talked about...
  6. What TV Show or Movie would make a great game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What TV Show or Movie would make a great game?: I remember a time when all tv shows and big movies had a tie in game? Which ones do you think should be made in to a game? 0c47e78f-30a2-4e67-a133-4d69bc6ef951
  7. WONT SAVE!! - Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition & Great White Shark Card Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WONT SAVE!! - Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition & Great White Shark Card Bundle: Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition & Great White Shark Card Bundle Bought this game, get through quite a few mission over several days, then all of a sudden, it restarts my progress....
  8. What is the best/worst Xbox game you have ever played? What made it great/terrible? Were you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the best/worst Xbox game you have ever played? What made it great/terrible? Were you ...: Best Game I have played: Fallout 4, I mean it is fallout come on lol, It was my 1st fallout and I immediately fell in love with it, the survival feels like real time survival, trading, growing...
  9. Great forum with an even greater response time!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great forum with an even greater response time!: I'd just take the time to tell you guys, how great of a job you're doing. As a købermægler I don't get to play a lot of games. But whatever you guys are doing, it's working. Man, my Xbox gave...
  10. Groups is great, now can we PLEASE have it for movies?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Groups is great, now can we PLEASE have it for movies?: I've been suggesting the basic idea for Groups for years now, and you guys finally rolled it out with the biggest part missing: Movies and TV! Previously you could pin an individual movie to...