Can a redeemable code be reversed? Minecraft for Xbox one

Discus and support Can a redeemable code be reversed? Minecraft for Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi All: I know this might be a weird question but I recently purchase Minecraft w/ Explorer pack for my boys. My oldest son, who doesn't play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kairous1, Jan 12, 2020.

1. kairous1
    kairous1 Guest

Hi All:

I know this might be a weird question but I recently purchase Minecraft w/ Explorer pack for my boys. My oldest son, who doesn't play minecraft that often happen to redeem the Explorer pack code on his xbox account when it should have been redeem under
    my younger son.

I'm not gamer so I'm assuming that my younger son can't access this explorer pack because it's in his brother account. Am I correct?

if yes, I was wondering if there anyway if I ask MS if they can reverse the redemption code from my oldest son account and have my youngest son redeem on his account so he can use it.

Thanks

:)

kairous1, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Sir Papi Puppy Win User

Redeemable Codes

Hi, If it was in the ready to install section of your son's console and already have
    Minecraft Xbox one edition, there's a good chance he qualified for the 'Minecraft' beta together edition.

If you own Minecraft: Xbox One Edition on disc and have played for at least 5 hours in the past 12 months
    or bought DLC, you’ll be able to upgrade to Minecraft for free, until January 30th 2018.

If you haven’t played in the past 12 months, you can play five hours or purchase DLC before January 30th 2018 to unlock your upgrade.

If you’re eligible based on your purchases or game play, you will see a copy of Minecraft available in Ready to install under My games & apps.

If that is the case the 'Minecraft' you're seeing is free of charge and separate to the
    Minecraft Xbox one edition you have installed.

Official Minecraft FAQ: https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/better-together-faq
  3. Prad83 Win User

Minecraft full edition on Xbox one S (Minecraft special edition) -

it says Minecraft.. now when I try the Minecraft xbox one edition it says the code is already redeemed.. how do I switch to Minecraft xbox one edition?
  4. AyeeJamesy Win User

Redeem a code

My Xbox with the Xbox One S Minecraft version when I got the xbox i also got the game im not sure if its installed on one accout The only way you play it you game share
  5. ArminatorX Win User

playing with friends online.

Who exactly redeemed the code for Minecraft? If a different account than your daughter redeemed the code, they are the "true owner" of Minecraft.

The owner of Minecraft can however allow one console to share their games to anyone playing on that specific console.

To do that, you will have to sign in with the account that redeemed Minecraft. Then open the Guide menu by pressing the Xbox button, and going to the settings.

There go to "Personalization".

Check the "Home Console" status for the owner of Minecraft on that console.

If it is not the Home Console, make this the Home Console of the Minecraft owner, and anyone playing on that console can now play Minecraft.

Be aware however: An account can only have one Home Console at any time. And you can switch Home Consoles only 5 times within 365 days.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Redeemable Codes

Probably the better together edition.

You get this free of charge if you own the Xbox One version of Minecraft.

So far nothing to worry about I guess.
Thema:

1. Can a redeemable code be reversed? Minecraft for Xbox one - Similar Threads - redeemable code reversed

2. Problème avec le "Redeem your code"

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème avec le "Redeem your code": Bonjour. J'ai voulu activer un code Minecraft windows 10 et je suis tombé sur la page ci-dessous. Problème, il est indiqué que mon code sera ajouté une adresse email qui n'existe plus... Et...
  3. Redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem code: Dear Microsofti have lost my forzahorizon2 redeem code the day i purchase it i cant find it can you plz send me a new one please 5d8f1db7-1f59-4ed3-bec9-5cdccb442d2c
  4. Redeemed a code but I didn't get the item

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemed a code but I didn't get the item: I got a minecraft code for 1000 minecoins and i redeemed it. I haven't received my minecoins after 2 weeks. What do i do 36cb2a76-1d90-4e50-9b11-e8914e9a9ed5
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeem Unavailiable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeem Unavailiable: I don't quite know if this is the right location to place this so I went for Xbox since that's game related, but I was wondering if there is alternatives to get Minecraft (without illegal related...
  6. Canjear Código [Mod translation-Redeem Code]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Canjear Código [Mod translation-Redeem Code]: Porque no puedo canjear un código para Gold? Me sale que el pago no fue procesado, que hago? [Mod translation-Why can't I redeem a code for Gold? I get that the payment was not processed, what do...
  7. I cannot play games that I redeemed with a code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play games that I redeemed with a code.: I am not able to play Battlefield 1 even though I redeemed it with a code. I stopped using my accounts for a few months then I recently purchased a xbox one X, when I downloaded ny profile I...
  8. Can’t redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t redeem code: Hi guys, just setup the xbox one x Gears5 and I redeem most of the cores that come with the console but not one. Gears of Wars 3 is code is saying that’s a language issue. Since all the others...
  9. Cant redeem windows 10 minecraft code

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem windows 10 minecraft code: so i recently found out about you guys offering a copy of the windows 10 edition of minecraft to people who owned java, and i wanted to get it to play with my friend whos on xbox. however when i...
  10. Glitch when redeeming a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitch when redeeming a code: I don’t know if this has happened to anyone else but recently I was given a gift card for christmas. I went to try redeem the code and it asked me to “Add a Billing Address to my Microsoft...