Can a redeemable code be reversed? Minecraft for Xbox one

Discus and support Can a redeemable code be reversed? Minecraft for Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi All: I know this might be a weird question but I recently purchase Minecraft w/ Explorer pack for my boys. My oldest son, who doesn't play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kairous1, Jan 12, 2020.

1. kairous1
    kairous1 Guest

Hi All:

I know this might be a weird question but I recently purchase Minecraft w/ Explorer pack for my boys. My oldest son, who doesn't play minecraft that often happen to redeem the Explorer pack code on his xbox account when it should have been redeem under
    my younger son.

I'm not gamer so I'm assuming that my younger son can't access this explorer pack because it's in his brother account. Am I correct?

if yes, I was wondering if there anyway if I ask MS if they can reverse the redemption code from my oldest son account and have my youngest son redeem on his account so he can use it.

Thanks

:)

kairous1, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Sir Papi Puppy Win User

Redeemable Codes

Hi, If it was in the ready to install section of your son's console and already have
    Minecraft Xbox one edition, there's a good chance he qualified for the 'Minecraft' beta together edition.

If you own Minecraft: Xbox One Edition on disc and have played for at least 5 hours in the past 12 months
    or bought DLC, you’ll be able to upgrade to Minecraft for free, until January 30th 2018.

If you haven’t played in the past 12 months, you can play five hours or purchase DLC before January 30th 2018 to unlock your upgrade.

If you’re eligible based on your purchases or game play, you will see a copy of Minecraft available in Ready to install under My games & apps.

If that is the case the 'Minecraft' you're seeing is free of charge and separate to the
    Minecraft Xbox one edition you have installed.

Official Minecraft FAQ: https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/better-together-faq
  3. Prad83 Win User

Minecraft full edition on Xbox one S (Minecraft special edition) -

it says Minecraft.. now when I try the Minecraft xbox one edition it says the code is already redeemed.. how do I switch to Minecraft xbox one edition?
  4. AyeeJamesy Win User

Redeem a code

My Xbox with the Xbox One S Minecraft version when I got the xbox i also got the game im not sure if its installed on one accout The only way you play it you game share
  5. ArminatorX Win User

playing with friends online.

Who exactly redeemed the code for Minecraft? If a different account than your daughter redeemed the code, they are the "true owner" of Minecraft.

The owner of Minecraft can however allow one console to share their games to anyone playing on that specific console.

To do that, you will have to sign in with the account that redeemed Minecraft. Then open the Guide menu by pressing the Xbox button, and going to the settings.

There go to "Personalization".

Check the "Home Console" status for the owner of Minecraft on that console.

If it is not the Home Console, make this the Home Console of the Minecraft owner, and anyone playing on that console can now play Minecraft.

Be aware however: An account can only have one Home Console at any time. And you can switch Home Consoles only 5 times within 365 days.
  6. blueamcat Win User

Minecraft

You can only redeem the code once, but you can download it again using the same login/account you redeemed the code on.
Thema:

1. Can a redeemable code be reversed? Minecraft for Xbox one - Similar Threads - redeemable code reversed

2. Redeemed code, can't download game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed code, can't download game: I just used a redeem code for a game I bought at target. Its not listed under my games and apps on the Xbox but when I log in on my computer, it says the game is in my account. I can't download...
  3. redeemed game code that says it only works for series x/s, not on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeemed game code that says it only works for series x/s, not on my xbox one: I just bought a digital code this morning for Madden NFL 21 that is supposed to work for series x/s or xbox one. I redeemed the code in the browser on my computer, but when I went to install the...
  4. Redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem code: My friend who lives in a different country gifted me a game but it wont let me redeem code it says i need to contact the seller to get a code that works for my region...
  5. Can't redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem code: I bought a gift card that was activated and when I type in the code I get stuck loading. I've been waiting for atleast an hour now to no sucess aac10f4a-47b9-4620-b0ac-5b5f44be3eeb
  6. Invalid redeem codes!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invalid redeem codes!: Why is it so hard to NOT region lock a redeem code for a game that is playable in almost every country of the world anyway? Makes this impossible to purchase gifts for friends and purchase for...
  7. Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...

in XBoX on Windows
    Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...: Hi , My friend just gave me a Xbox Game Pass for pc Code when he bought discord nitro, and he didn't use it, so I tried redeeming it but this error keeps popping up "Check the instructions that...
  8. Code already redeemed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code already redeemed!: Hi, I purchased a code from CDkeys.com, when I tried to enter it , it came up with the message that it had already been redeemed, of course if gone back to CDkeys.com, but they have said go to...
  9. Gift Code Not Redeemable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Code Not Redeemable: I had my mom gift me a game from her account to my account but the code is not redeemable. I used the online support and it said the code is from another region?! I'm in Canada, my mom is in...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Code Wont Redeem on Mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass Code Wont Redeem on Mobile: I bought the Samsung Note 20 5g and it came with the Moga controller and 3 months of game pass subscription. Well I followed the instructions in the email that came with the phone and the link...