Can a wired connection enhance my experience with console streaming?

Discus and support Can a wired connection enhance my experience with console streaming? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello for the last hour I have been fiddling around with wired connections trying to get everything a-ok. The only reason I was messing around with it,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VenkBaker, Nov 6, 2019.

1. /u/VenkBaker
    /u/VenkBaker Guest

Hello for the last hour I have been fiddling around with wired connections trying to get everything a-ok. The only reason I was messing around with it, was so I can get the best experience possible. I tried all the ethernet cables in my house and all I got was my nat type changing to strict. And then I stopped myself asked "if it was even worth it" So I would like to know if getting a wired connection could enhance my experience in any major way?

submitted by /u/VenkBaker
    [link] [comments]

/u/VenkBaker, Nov 6, 2019
  2. RicanDynasty82 Win User

LATENCY ISSUES!!!

I had the same issue while connecting my console using wifi. Solution? I started using wired connection and, boom! Problem fix. Also if you have many users or devices connected it can be an issue.

My internet provider allows me to pause devices connected to my network. Pausing and connecting using wired connection improved my gaming experience tremendously.
  3. crabbiT Scot Win User

Gaming headset opinions

Hi Mate, I bought a Turtle Beach wired headset over a year ago, still going strong. The sound quality is far greater than the TV that's for sure - really enhances the gaming experience
  4. John Dowding Win User

Is the xbox one that comes without Kinect more powerful?

Can't see how you can write off enhanced gameplay experience Lei. Alien is a perfect example of this, it wouldn't be half as enjoyable or as tense an experience without Kinect in my opinion.
  5. Miss Portia Win User

Can't Connect To Live At All After Update

Sorry to hear about your experience with the Chat function. Are you still having connection issues today? If so, how is your console connected, via a wired or wireless connection?
  6. Mister Beep Win User

My xbox loses the connection when I am broadcasting with the windows 10 xbox app.

Hey there,

How is your Xbox One console and your Windows 10 PC connected to the internet? If you can, we recommend having a wired connection for both your Xbox One console and Windows 10 PC for the best experience. If the issue continues while both devices are wired
    in, I recommend a Factory Restore on your Xbox One console to see if that helps eliminate the disconnection issue. This is a fairly painless step, just be sure to select
    'Reset and keep my games & apps'.
Thema:

1. Can a wired connection enhance my experience with console streaming? - Similar Threads - wired connection enhance

2. Is there a way to connect Xbox controller wired to Android phone ?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to connect Xbox controller wired to Android phone ?: I have the old Xbox one controller (Model number 1537 Image it's a windows version "Microsoft xbox one pad" what it is called, but not sure), is there a way to connect it wired to my Android...
  3. Wired connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired connection: Hi, I wanted to know how i can connect my xbox directly to my modem/ONU device. When I connect them via ethernet, the internet doesnt work and although i have ipv6 connected it shows that my...
  4. playing while the controller is connected via wire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing while the controller is connected via wire: Hi guys, I have bought an Xbox one x recently. somebody told me don't play while connecting the controller with wire to the device. It is going to damage your device ... is it true?..... Dose...
  5. : Wired internet connection not working

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Wired internet connection not working: : Wired internet connection not working Every time I put in a ethernet cable into the Xbox it will disconnect from the internet. When I test the connection its a different issue every time such as...
  6. Xbox one with wired connection to VR600 router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one with wired connection to VR600 router: Hi, Saw lots and lots of post with no solution. The connection to tp-link VR600 router is working great on the wireless connection. But with wired connection it does not work. Please help!...
  7. I cant connect My xbox one x wired connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect My xbox one x wired connection: The cable is good cause i try it in the pc when i connect the xbox one x wired it connect and disconnect over and over but if i connect it with an extander bridge mode it work fine why i cant...
  8. Microphone audio doesn't register when connecting headset through a wired Xbox One Elite...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microphone audio doesn't register when connecting headset through a wired Xbox One Elite...: I just built a computer, and I am trying to use my current controller setup. However, while I can get audio, my mic isn't picking up. Here's my setup: - I am using an Xbox Elite series 2...
  9. Random disconnections with a wired connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random disconnections with a wired connection: Hi I wanted to ask if anyone knows a fix for this, I keep disconnecting with a wired connection. I have tried everything that I could find online that could help me. I use a cat6 ethernet cable,...
  10. How to Connect Xbox 1S Controller With Wire to Mac?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Connect Xbox 1S Controller With Wire to Mac?: I play Fortnite and there is a lot of input delay from my controller via Bluetooth, and because of this, I want to connect my Xbox 1S Controller to my computer using a wire. I already have used...