Can a wired connection enhance my experience with console streaming?

Discus and support Can a wired connection enhance my experience with console streaming? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello for the last hour I have been fiddling around with wired connections trying to get everything a-ok. The only reason I was messing around with it,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VenkBaker, Nov 6, 2019.

1. /u/VenkBaker
    /u/VenkBaker Guest

Hello for the last hour I have been fiddling around with wired connections trying to get everything a-ok. The only reason I was messing around with it, was so I can get the best experience possible. I tried all the ethernet cables in my house and all I got was my nat type changing to strict. And then I stopped myself asked "if it was even worth it" So I would like to know if getting a wired connection could enhance my experience in any major way?

submitted by /u/VenkBaker
    [link] [comments]

/u/VenkBaker, Nov 6, 2019
  2. crabbiT Scot Win User

Gaming headset opinions

Hi Mate, I bought a Turtle Beach wired headset over a year ago, still going strong. The sound quality is far greater than the TV that's for sure - really enhances the gaming experience
  3. Miss Portia Win User

Can't Connect To Live At All After Update

Sorry to hear about your experience with the Chat function. Are you still having connection issues today? If so, how is your console connected, via a wired or wireless connection?
  4. John Dowding Win User

Is the xbox one that comes without Kinect more powerful?

Can't see how you can write off enhanced gameplay experience Lei. Alien is a perfect example of this, it wouldn't be half as enjoyable or as tense an experience without Kinect in my opinion.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

My xbox loses the connection when I am broadcasting with the windows 10 xbox app.

Hey there,

How is your Xbox One console and your Windows 10 PC connected to the internet? If you can, we recommend having a wired connection for both your Xbox One console and Windows 10 PC for the best experience. If the issue continues while both devices are wired
    in, I recommend a Factory Restore on your Xbox One console to see if that helps eliminate the disconnection issue. This is a fairly painless step, just be sure to select
    'Reset and keep my games & apps'.
  6. Miss Portia Win User

Please Help!!!

Hey there, can you try a wired connection, just as a test to see if you still experience the issue?
Thema:

1. Can a wired connection enhance my experience with console streaming? - Similar Threads - wired connection enhance

2. Bluetooth AND Wired Connections Won't Find Xbox One Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Bluetooth AND Wired Connections Won't Find Xbox One Controller: I have a brand new, latest edition Xbox One controller that I cannot connect to my new PC (MSI X570 Gaming Edge WiFi motherboard) for the life of me. I have tried every standard troubleshooting...
  3. Xbox One X Dropping Wired Connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Dropping Wired Connection.: Alright, so I have had my xbox since the release date and I have never had one problem. I decided to clean up my setup one day unplugged everything cleaned etc.. Wired everything back up and...
  4. My headset isn't connecting to my xbox controller (Wired)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset isn't connecting to my xbox controller (Wired): I use a Astro A10 which had no problems until today it there any known fix? 125a03df-399f-4cda-9a01-9dbf3f0cd518
  5. Controller Wired Xbox (First Model), how can i connect to my USB PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller Wired Xbox (First Model), how can i connect to my USB PC?: Hi, i would like to know if there is a change for me to play games with my wired xbox controller (first model like in photo below). I have already found a way to connect to my usb port, but i need...
  6. Wired drops connection every 30 secs or so

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired drops connection every 30 secs or so: So I use my xbox on wireless usually however today I was messing and decide to try it wired instead to ensure a better and more consistent connection. Or so I thought Now it drops connection...
  7. Sagemcom F@st 5250: MY Xbox1 wont connect to the internet with a direct wired connection,...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Sagemcom F@st 5250: MY Xbox1 wont connect to the internet with a direct wired connection,...: Sagemcom F@st 5250: MY Xbox1 wont connect to the internet with a direct wired connection, but does connect wirelessly. Why is this an issue? I would suggest trying this solution. Alternatively,...
  8. xbox使用有线连接串流到电脑后画面质量差 [Translation - Xbox uses a wired connection to stream to the computer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox使用有线连接串流到电脑后画面质量差 [Translation - Xbox uses a wired connection to stream to the computer...: 出差在外想用surface book 2串联xbox来玩游戏,于是将book 2和Xbox都使用网线连接在了同一个路由器上, 网速很快,肯定是没有问题的然后我用Xbox控制台小助手串联了两台设备,虽然串联画面质量我已经设置成了很高, 但是画面还是会发白发亮,画面质量很差,很影响体验,请问这个问题如何解决? ---------- [Mod Translation - On a...
  9. Wired controllers won't connect

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wired controllers won't connect: My Xbox afterglow controllers won't connect to my Xbox 360. They connect to my pc but not the Xbox. I've tried everything I can think of 5b63149b-52bc-4b98-865b-e3708815f744
  10. Alexa integration fails to see Xbox One X - Beta Ring Wired Connection

in XboX Insiders
    Alexa integration fails to see Xbox One X - Beta Ring Wired Connection: I saw this as an old bug from 2018 that was supposed to be resolved but I can’t get my One X to show up when Alexa is searching for devices. It does see my original Xbox setup on wireless....