Can a Xbox360 game be played on the Xbox series X

Discus and support Can a Xbox360 game be played on the Xbox series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am wondering this because I’m going to try to beat Ninja Gaiden submitted by /u/Particular-Ad6199 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Particular-Ad6199, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Can a Xbox360 game be played on the Xbox series X

/u/Particular-Ad6199, Apr 8, 2021
  2. luissolid Win User

Xbox one x or Xbox serrie x

If the Xbox Series X will be availeble today? simple the Xbox Series X. Next gen console and you can play all the xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox One Games...

Regards
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

External SSD on Xbox Series X?

The games on the SSD will run fine on it. You won't need to move them to the Xbox Series X storage to play them. Only the Xbox Series X games & games optimized for Series X will need to be played on the consoles own storage.
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox Series X|S

Yes,

Anyone one can be on any of the...

Xbox One,

Xbox One S,

Xbox One X,

Xbox Series S,

Xbox Series X,

and join party's and play the same game together, no matter who is playing on any of these consoles.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can I use an Xbox One S Seagate hard drive to transfer my games to a Series X when I get it?

Yes you can plug in the hard drive on the Xbox Series X, and the Xbox One, Xbox 360, & Xbox games will be able to be played straight away. If you have games on disc, just insert the disc, and the game should play as it does on the Xbox One.

Just remember you cannot play Xbox Series X games from the external hard drive, only from the internal and external SSD storage devices that are available for the Series X.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Will I be able to play Splinter cell chaos theory if I buy it from the marketplace for Xbox 360?

Yes, if you purchase the game from the Xbox 360 marketplace, you can play it on the Xbox 360, Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S.

As for what Hardcore Games said, you can still buy Xbox games for the Xbox 360, and play them on the Xbox 360, and if they are backward compatible, play them on the Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S.
Thema:

Can a Xbox360 game be played on the Xbox series X

1. Can a Xbox360 game be played on the Xbox series X - Similar Threads - Xbox360 game played

2. My Xbox360 cannot update from xboxlive in mainland China. Now cannot play some games. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 cannot update from xboxlive in mainland China. Now cannot play some games. What...: My internet cannot connect xboxlive.com. Where can I repair the software at Beijing? THX. 8511ba1a-687c-4823-8576-a7f8076d91a8
  3. Brand new Xbox One S not playing Xbox360 game supplied by Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand new Xbox One S not playing Xbox360 game supplied by Game Pass: Hey everyone, I've a brand new Xbox One S, which I'm, eager to try out. I purchased the Xbox Game Pass which allows me to access a massive library of games, including Xbox360 games. Whenever I...
  4. cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360: hi there i have created and microsoft account but cannot download, play online or watch netflix or youtube on my xbox360. continues to tell me i need to sign in or contact xboxlive.com. how do...
  5. how to play xbox360 game (三國無雙7)after i bought from xbox market from internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to play xbox360 game (三國無雙7)after i bought from xbox market from internet: how to play xbox360 game (三國無雙7)after i bought from xbox market via internet? it seems there is no enough storage space in my console! but i really don't know the game file size when i purchased!...
  6. I try to play Minecraft xbox360 edition but as it starts up it says the game could not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to play Minecraft xbox360 edition but as it starts up it says the game could not...: [Mod Removed - Profanity] b3ef144e-f076-4a0f-b5b3-a461e5e0acec
  7. Original Xbox game not playing on XBox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox game not playing on XBox360: Hi I bought star wars battle front 2 on the original xbox to play on my xbox 360 slim but i keep getting the same message that the game is not supported by my xbox 360. I have also tried halo 2...
  8. Need help, question for playing a Xbox one game in Xbox360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help, question for playing a Xbox one game in Xbox360.: I have a Xbox one X, and I also I have a Xbox360. If I purchase a Xbox one game in my Xbox one X, Fifa17, for some reasons, sometimes I hope to play this game in my Xbox360, is it possible? Both...
  9. I HAVE DOWNLOADED A GAME ON XBOX360 AND PUT IT ON A FLASH DRIVE. HOW DO I GET TO IT TO PLAY ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE DOWNLOADED A GAME ON XBOX360 AND PUT IT ON A FLASH DRIVE. HOW DO I GET TO IT TO PLAY ...: I HAVE DOWNLOADED A GAME ON XBOX 360 AND PUT IT ON A FLASH DRIVE. HOW DO I GET TO IT TO PLAY IT? KEEPS TELL ME TO CONNECT A XBOX HARD DRIVE abb1908f-ee0c-4655-ac33-105bf7cfa154
  10. play xbox360 games with xboxOne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    play xbox360 games with xboxOne: Hello, i need help.. i can't play a xbox360 games with the xboxOne... thej ask me always about a profile but i have just a xboxOne profile and i never had an xbox360 profile ? When i tried to...