Can access game

Discus and support Can access game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got error code 0x903f9006 while trying to launch fornite what the the problem 709503ef-c128-4721-a38d-af2d6df2c383 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TarnN, Aug 9, 2019.

1. TarnN
    TarnN Guest

Can access game

I got error code 0x903f9006 while trying to launch fornite what the the problem

:)

TarnN, Aug 9, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Can access game

Hi TarnN,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with error code 0x903f9006. Unfortunately at this time there is a service alert regarding the behavior shown on your console.

Check out our
    Service Status
    page for updates on the situation.

Thank you for understanding.
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

Can access game

Not for long. It is an outage Teams are working hard. Here is a status of the live page where you can click notify me to get a message when everything is ok. Link.
    Very sorry dear sir.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Can not access DLC for game

Hey there MstrTarvos,

Sorry to hear you have run into this issue with the Digital Game and it's DLC. It sounds like you could be signing into a different account if it's not allowing you to access the games. Do you know if there was possibly any other account that was on the
    console before you Soft Reset the console?

When you are trying to
    Find your games and add-ons on Xbox One
    make sure that they are not just only installed but that you own them. If it won't give you access then this account does not have the license to play this game.

Take a look again and when you see the content try and open it in the Microsoft Store and see if it allows you to install it or if it asking to buy it. If you are still being told to buy the content then your best option is to
    Contact Xbox Support for further assistance.

I hope this helps.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

EA Access and Filesharing.

Yes, you can game share EA Access, but the only thing that you can use, is the games in the vault. You can't share early access trials and discounts. Only the games in the vault. So in your case, you can't play Early Access
  6. III Logical III Win User

Can not access Early Access Forum

Hi there FrozenSqu1rrel!

I understand that you've downloaded the Preview App on your console, and your console is still marked as pending, even after 4 days? I've seen similar reports on the preview forums, hence I'm certain that the team is aware of the issue. I'm assuming it is
    because of the overwhelming amount of members that joined the program upon the announcement of backward compatibility, which is causing delays of invitations. I'd also like to suggest you wait for an official support agent to take a look, and enrol both you
    and the OP to the preview forums, where you could then forward your issues onto the right team.

Thanks for understanding!

-Logical
Thema:

Can access game

1. Can access game - Similar Threads - access game

2. accessing the win 10 game bar

in XBoX Accessibility
    accessing the win 10 game bar: My OEM keyboard broke so I bought another one, but it doesn't have a windows logo key. I need to access the game bar but it requires pressing win + G, and all the shortcuts use win + various...
  3. Accessing my 360 game saves on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accessing my 360 game saves on Xbox One: My XboxOne won't connect to my xbox 360 account to acess my saves. My Xbone can not connect to my Xbox360 account. Internet works fine. Microsoft says they're working on the issue but it's been...
  4. Gaming and Xbox Live Access Not Working, although Xbox Live/Xbox.com says it's in fact working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming and Xbox Live Access Not Working, although Xbox Live/Xbox.com says it's in fact working.: When I tried to directly contact Xbox support, the questions left me at a dead end assuming the only options were results that would prove the issue was solely on my end, when in fact my Xbox...
  5. Service outage, app and game access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Service outage, app and game access.: This is paste the point of ridiculous. People uninstalling their games, thinking it will fix the issue and not being able to reinstall again. Outage for 5+ hours? This is not the paid service...
  6. 0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix?: 0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix? 6e6c64b6-1ab9-484e-95ea-9115973584e0
  7. Are there plans to have access to the Game Pass App from Windows 10 PC ?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there plans to have access to the Game Pass App from Windows 10 PC ?: Currently we can only access through the app for Android and iOS or the Xbox app itself but not through the xbox app of Windows 10 . Thanks. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  8. EA Access "Do you own this game or app"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Access "Do you own this game or app": I bought EA Access because I wanted to try the 10 hour trial for Madden 20 but everytime I try to launch it I get the same message "do you own this game or app". Ive tried reinstalling the game...
  9. Access to old Accounts games dont want repurchase something that i already bought

in XBoX on Consoles
    Access to old Accounts games dont want repurchase something that i already bought: So few years ago my old Account Minecrafter239 was banned for gamesharing back on 360 which me and friend did, and i never got an option for case review at all when we both consented to do this...
  10. How can i access game folder , XBOX GAME PASS PC

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i access game folder , XBOX GAME PASS PC: Hi, First, let me apologyse for my medium english (i'm french ). I would like to know if it is possible to access game folder in the XBOX Game pass PC version and if it possible how ? Let me...