Can access my account on xbox.com

Discus and support Can access my account on xbox.com in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When ever I log on Xbox.com it works fine then when I go on my account there would he a pop up saying opps that should happen you found a glitch, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TMG PROKILL3R, May 31, 2014.

1. Can access my account on xbox.com

When ever I log on Xbox.com it works fine then when I go on my account there would he a pop up saying opps that should happen you found a glitch, but before that I had an different error with server error in application but when I log on my second
    account there is no issue at all, please fix this or im going to.be done with xbox thank you,

:)

TMG PROKILL3R, May 31, 2014
  2. Laggerz84
    Laggerz84 Guest
    Can't change Microsoft account on 360. Can sign in on xbox.com but not on the 360 to switch accounts.

I can access my account on xbox.com with the password but not on 360. I can still get on the 360 to play but my password won't work on the 360. So in other words my password to sign in will work on xbox.com but not on the 360. Please help!!!

Laggerz84, May 31, 2014
  3. Buu Buu Bear
    Buu Buu Bear Guest
    Help

I can access my msn, access onto Xbox.com with this gamertag but cannot download it onto my Xbox at home. My other account works fine, can anyone help.

Buu Buu Bear, May 31, 2014
  4. Can access my account on xbox.com

Hey there TMG PROKILL3R!

Sorry to hear about the account issues, I can definitely understand how frustrating that could be. I would recommend trying logging in at commerce.microsoft.com to verify
    that your account information is correct. If you are still unable to gain access to your account I would reach out to our Phone Support to have this issue
    sorted.

Mister Quimby, Jun 2, 2014
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there TMG PROKILL3R!

Sorry to hear about the account issues, I can definitely understand how frustrating that could be. I would recommend trying logging in at commerce.microsoft.com to verify
    that your account information is correct. If you are still unable to gain access to your account I would reach out to our Phone Support to have this issue
    sorted.
  6. denis97g Win User

Refunds for unauthorized charges

you have to go to
    xbox.com/refund
    and to remove your card, access your account on xbox.com and from there you can remove it.
  7. iNb4 Ownage Win User

I can not access "My Account" on Xbox.com

Hello Eroc. Have you tried to clear your browser cache, and have you also tried using a different web browser?
  8. Desolation-3B8DEA8E- Win User

I can not access "My Account" on Xbox.com

What browser are you using? Try a different if at all possible. That would likely fix the issue unless its a deeper problem (ie your account)
  9. StefanNeubauer Win User

My account has been hacked

- go back to xbox.com

- use Login on topright Corner

- choose "i can not Access my account" and follow the steps to regain Access

also contact xbox Support on Chat or phone and let them start an investigation
Thema:

1. Can access my account on xbox.com - Similar Threads - access account com

2. Child Microsoft account unable to access Minecraft online on any device.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child Microsoft account unable to access Minecraft online on any device.: Hi, I know this is a common problem and there are many posts about the solution. However I have logged onto xbox as the parent and set the specific settings You can see and upload community...
  3. Silver account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Silver account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home...: Silver xbox account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home xbox unit Destiny 2 Undying DLC) 302bb7a5-a31e-4a49-9118-8193f24c3d9b
  4. Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...: Hello, I've recently reached the minimum age of consent for the treatment of personal data for my country (included in the GDPR). For that reason, I asked to be removed from the Microsoft family...
  5. ea access on two accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ea access on two accounts: hi, so i got ea access on two accounts because i wanted to play the fifa 20 10 hour trial but after my first account ran out of hours, my second account wont load fifa. it comes up with the...
  6. Unable to access second account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access second account: For the last month i have been unable to access account.have tried reseting password and have also tried to recover account on three different devices using three different browsers.Phone support...
  7. Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to: I can see my account still linked to another console aa29129d-6518-450d-8f99-b15eaf7c2f63
  8. Change email for Xbox account without access to current email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change email for Xbox account without access to current email address: Hi, went through a bad break up about a month ago. My ex is the one with her email tied to my Xbox account. (Didn't have a Microsoft account a the time) She is being difficult refuses to change...
  9. accesso all'account [Translation - account access ]

in XBoX Accessibility
    accesso all'account [Translation - account access ]: non posso accedere alla console xbox one. appena accendo la mia xbox one mi chiede di accedere al mio account microsoft, dopo aver inserito l'email mi si blocca la schermata,finche non premo il...
  10. Child Account Live Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child Account Live Access: We have set up and Xbox Live account for my son, I went through all of the required permissions and the only restriction I gave him was having to ask to purchase things. So why when he tries to...