Can access my account on xbox.com

Discus and support Can access my account on xbox.com in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When ever I log on Xbox.com it works fine then when I go on my account there would he a pop up saying opps that should happen you found a glitch, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TMG PROKILL3R, May 31, 2014.

1. Can access my account on xbox.com

When ever I log on Xbox.com it works fine then when I go on my account there would he a pop up saying opps that should happen you found a glitch, but before that I had an different error with server error in application but when I log on my second
    account there is no issue at all, please fix this or im going to.be done with xbox thank you,

:)

TMG PROKILL3R, May 31, 2014
  2. Laggerz84
    Laggerz84 Guest
    Can't change Microsoft account on 360. Can sign in on xbox.com but not on the 360 to switch accounts.

I can access my account on xbox.com with the password but not on 360. I can still get on the 360 to play but my password won't work on the 360. So in other words my password to sign in will work on xbox.com but not on the 360. Please help!!!

Laggerz84, May 31, 2014
  3. Buu Buu Bear
    Buu Buu Bear Guest
    Help

I can access my msn, access onto Xbox.com with this gamertag but cannot download it onto my Xbox at home. My other account works fine, can anyone help.

Buu Buu Bear, May 31, 2014
  4. Can access my account on xbox.com

Hey there TMG PROKILL3R!

Sorry to hear about the account issues, I can definitely understand how frustrating that could be. I would recommend trying logging in at commerce.microsoft.com to verify
    that your account information is correct. If you are still unable to gain access to your account I would reach out to our Phone Support to have this issue
    sorted.

Mister Quimby, Jun 2, 2014
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there TMG PROKILL3R!

Sorry to hear about the account issues, I can definitely understand how frustrating that could be. I would recommend trying logging in at commerce.microsoft.com to verify
    that your account information is correct. If you are still unable to gain access to your account I would reach out to our Phone Support to have this issue
    sorted.
  6. denis97g Win User

Refunds for unauthorized charges

you have to go to
    xbox.com/refund
    and to remove your card, access your account on xbox.com and from there you can remove it.
  7. iNb4 Ownage Win User

I can not access "My Account" on Xbox.com

Hello Eroc. Have you tried to clear your browser cache, and have you also tried using a different web browser?
  8. Desolation-3B8DEA8E- Win User

I can not access "My Account" on Xbox.com

What browser are you using? Try a different if at all possible. That would likely fix the issue unless its a deeper problem (ie your account)
  9. HassanB Win User

Can't access account on Xbox.com

Hello,

This usually happens when you have an invalid/expired card on file in conjunction with automatic renewal on the account. Microsoft has tried to charge the card but couldn't so you end up in sort of a weird situation. You can try to visit the Microsoft Commerce
    & Billing site here and try to update the payment options there.

If that doesn't work either then you'll need to contact phone support directly.
Thema:

1. Can access my account on xbox.com - Similar Threads - access account com

2. Can't access my xbox account settings.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access my xbox account settings.: Hi, I recently bought minecraft dungeons with my windows account, wich I guess made it also function as an xbox account. The game runs fine but does not let me play online giving me a privilege...
  3. Unable to access xbox account settings on xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access xbox account settings on xbox.com: For the past couple of days, I've been trying to log in to xbox.com to change account settings. Whenever I sign in, or click any link related to my Xbox Account (Xbox profile, Xbox settings), I'm...
  4. Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...: I created a new account here just to post this because my old account was hijacked. I received an email saying "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity" then another saying "Microsoft account...
  5. downloaded content not accessable under different account users

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloaded content not accessable under different account users: Recently downloaded battlefront II celebration edition on main account for xbox one. Other profiles on xbox are not able to access the free skins with the game. Can a game be transferred or listed...
  6. Microsoft Account Hacked - Can't Access Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account Hacked - Can't Access Xbox: Hi, Over a week ago I started having issues with someone changing my Microsoft password, I kept changing it back until they did in one night and kicked me off my own account, took my emails and...
  7. Lost access to parent account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost access to parent account: my dad, who owns the parent account linked to this one, passed away and nobody knows how to log in to his Microsoft account to remove me from the family thing which is restricting me from doing a...
  8. Unable to access account settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access account settings: Every time I try to access my account settings it says that I need to click the link and sign in with an adults microsoft account, when I click the link I am already signed in and it brings me to...
  9. Game access on my boys accounts,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game access on my boys accounts,: We have two Xbox devices now in the household, Xbox X & Xbox One, I have an account with my devices on them, We recently bought an Xbox X, we used the 1-month free subscription and loaded the lego...
  10. After changing primary email on Microsoft account can no longer access games like Fortnite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After changing primary email on Microsoft account can no longer access games like Fortnite...: I wanted to change my primary email on my Microsoft account, now I cannot access some games titles. Fortnite wont go pass the launch screen and gives me an error. Meanwhile Minecraft will does not...