Can an admin contact me about cancelling Xbox live, unable to cancel and callback failed.

Discus and support Can an admin contact me about cancelling Xbox live, unable to cancel and callback failed. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As above, i've been trying for the whole day to cancel and with no available option to cancel on the subsciption page, all too oddly the auto... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dalegt4, Mar 6, 2015.

1. dalegt4
    dalegt4 Guest

Can an admin contact me about cancelling Xbox live, unable to cancel and callback failed.

As above, i've been trying for the whole day to cancel and with no available option to cancel on the subsciption page, all too oddly the auto subscription will not cancel and the call back system is complete crap and wont work or acknowledge any number input.

How the hell do I cancel ?!

:)

dalegt4, Mar 6, 2015
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Turn off auto renewal or cancel Xbox LIVE membership

How to turn off auto renewal

It is recommended that you cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership using the option of turning off automatic renewal. If auto renewal is "off", your membership will expire at the end of its current term.

Steps to follow:

1) If you are not already signed in, click Sign In at the upper right hand corner and sign in using your Microsoft account.

2) Proceed to My Account.

3) Click Change next to automatic renewal. Change the setting to OFF

You will be able to continue enjoying all the benefits of Xbox LIVE Gold Membership until your paid membership time expires.

Note:

If you want to cancel or disable your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership immediately, you should contact Xbox support. Use the Request a Call from Support option on the official Xbox Contact Us page. Your account cannot be canceled through chat or email.

If you disable your account immediately, you will lose the time remaining on your membership subscription.

If you are on a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, and you want to cancel before the end of the 2 years, you will be charged an Early Termination Fee and other applicable taxes. Once the two-year agreement period is over, your account will not be renewed automatically.

You can cancel the 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract using the option of self-cancel your subscription on Xbox.com

xboxfelix, Mar 6, 2015
  3. DigitalAssassin, Mar 6, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You will have to contact them directly. The billing department won't contact you from the forums. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or you can check here for the number in your region -

forums.xbox.com/.../184869.aspx

Smwutches, Mar 6, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

You will have to contact them directly. The billing department won't contact you from the forums. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or you can check here for the number in your region -

forums.xbox.com/.../184869.aspx
  6. Smwutches Win User

cancelling subscription not going well

If you're unable to cancel through the website, you'll want to contact support and speak to billing. They can cancel it for you. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. XBF Chris J Win User

Game pass subscription

Hello Kerry,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please use this link here to cancel your subscription :

How to cancel your Xbox subscription

If you would like assistance from a live agent,
    please contact us here
    . say "no thanks" to the virtual agent to request a callback or speak with a chat agent.

Hope this helps!
  8. DigitalAssassin Win User

Cancelling my Xbox Live Gold subscription

9. GronTron Win User

Need Help?

Thema:

1. Can an admin contact me about cancelling Xbox live, unable to cancel and callback failed. - Similar Threads - admin contact cancelling

2. Unable to install games that require admin privileges on xbox application

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install games that require admin privileges on xbox application: I have admin privileges on my account. However, whenever I try to install a game from the xbox application that requires admin permissions, it fails and shows the error 0x80070057...
  3. Xbox PC Admin required

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC Admin required: I recently bought the Xbox Game Pass and played a couple of games and it worked perfectly fine. Today i discovered that i cannot play nor download games that require administrator rights ->...
  4. problems of Admin required games and trying to install admin required games gives the...

in XBoX on Windows
    problems of Admin required games and trying to install admin required games gives the...: So disappointed, I knew game pass was too good to be true, bad Microsoft, it is unacceptable to charge for this in its current state, I will not be renewing my subscriptions if it continues to be...
  5. Xbox (Beta) App on PC, error 0x80073cf3 when attempting to install Admin required games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App on PC, error 0x80073cf3 when attempting to install Admin required games: I have been trying for over 2 hours to fix this irritating issue, I've restarted my PC multiple times as well as ensured it is up to date. I have looked up and followed guides on how to fix this...
  6. Can an insider Admin/Dev please give an update to this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can an insider Admin/Dev please give an update to this issue?: Plex buffering issue happening on preview builds, previous threads has some participation from devs mods but no updates in almost a month, It took months to get Plex Devs to admits this is a...
  7. Downloading any game that requires admin approval crashes entire PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading any game that requires admin approval crashes entire PC: I was able to download games that don't have the "requires admin approval" tag but whenever I try on games that do have that warning my pc crashes. My account is the admin of my PC and the Xbox...
  8. Who would be the leader of my clan, if there’s no admins?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who would be the leader of my clan, if there’s no admins?: Hi everyone, hope you’re doing well. The problem I'm having is I'm in a okay size gaming clan but the leader left without putting anyone in charge. That's okay but I tried reaching out to people...
  9. Trying to contact admins!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to contact admins!: Hi I have recently upgraded to XBox One and purchased the new minecraft game. Ihave saved my one main world to the cloud as instructed. in order to use on new console. Iam not getting option to...
  10. Can a Admin please contact me and or help me out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a Admin please contact me and or help me out?: I just got finished talking to an agent and they told me to post in the Form. The previous owner of the Gamertag "Dan" change his name around 5:00 PM yesterday and no one yet has the Gamertag but...