Can an insider Admin/Dev please give an update to this issue?

Discus and support Can an insider Admin/Dev please give an update to this issue? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Plex buffering issue happening on preview builds, previous threads has some participation from devs mods but no updates in almost a month, It took... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mad597, Oct 30, 2019.

1. /u/mad597
    /u/mad597 Guest

Plex buffering issue happening on preview builds, previous threads has some participation from devs mods but no updates in almost a month, It took months to get Plex Devs to admits this is a platform problem and gives info to MS, MS says they will look at it and all we get is silence. Tons of people are submitting bug reports on their console

It should not take this long to get this issue put on the known bug list.

If it happens on preview builds it's a preview problem and needs to be corrected in preview builds before going out to the public

No one has given an update to the thread below in weeks even when asked in the thread

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinside..._been_3_updates_now_and_still_have_buffering/

submitted by /u/mad597
    [link] [comments]

/u/mad597, Oct 30, 2019
  2. AFAlFouzan Win User

Xbox One won't load ANYTHING. Literally. (dashboard and games included)

i'm having the exact same issue since yesterday's Xbox Insider program update. Even a hard shut-off won't solve it. None of my games are working literally. Can a dev look into it please and get back to me. I have reported this issue through the Xbox Insider
    Program Report several times but still no luck.
  3. NanoNinjaman Win User

Glitch with my main MineCraft world

Basically if anyone knows how I can get a dev/admin to fix the problem.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

5/12/19 xbox one preview update left xbox non-functional

You can not use offline updates if your console is in the Insider Preview. As the builds are completely different.

You need to login here anf report it so the devs devs what has happened: HTTPS://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders
  5. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Insider hub (Dayz)

We need a little more information. What type of error is it giving you?

It's also good to know that sometimes games that are in the Insider Program are only open during certain hours that the devs decide. Did you check the program details and updates?
  6. Kheang HokChin Win User

NAT Type: Strict

well if you can access your modem's admin panel you should be able to see the make and model inside the admin area without having to look at it physically?
Thema:

1. Can an insider Admin/Dev please give an update to this issue? - Similar Threads - insider Admin Dev

2. Insider hub

in XBoX on Consoles
    Insider hub: I dont get any new surveys or quizes on the xbox insider hub! What do I do? 44a75693-8bc8-4428-aa50-5175b39fe5f2
  3. Suggestions for Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions for Insider Program: Would be great if we could link our reddit accounts with our Insider accounts so we can still earn XP from posting suggestions and feedback, bugs etc. I've had to post this with the :-) flair...
  4. xbox insider app isnt working.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox insider app isnt working.: the game STATE OF DECAY one beta. isnt there help? i asked before no one helpped me. it was there before. had to reinstall my OS because last build was corrupted as usual...
  5. I Registered for XCloud streaming preview and I'm also an insider so I hope to get to also...

in XboX Insiders
    I Registered for XCloud streaming preview and I'm also an insider so I hope to get to also...: My username is Austineer5 Microsoft, If your seeing this. I hope to join and help the process. :) submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in the Xbox Insiders Program, I followed every step on learn more, and yet I still...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the Xbox Insiders Program, I followed every step on learn more, and yet I still...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Redd_9173 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191111-2300)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191111-2300): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (1911.191111-1430)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (1911.191111-1430): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191111-1430)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191111-1430): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  10. Osu1 for insider !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Osu1 for insider !: Microsoft I invite you to provide a way to recover insider versions of xbox one ! it is not normal to have to return a console for a file! fb35d279-caf1-44ee-9f81-f291d0a0f820