Can Android devices install Xbox games,

Discus and support Can Android devices install Xbox games, in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Can Android devices install Xbox games, 3dca3bcb-f124-4b16-ba11-1c101bd6f783 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by idrisgrunge, Jun 3, 2019.

1. idrisgrunge
    idrisgrunge Guest

:)

idrisgrunge, Jun 3, 2019
  2. motphi Win User

installing games directly on the android device is not possible, but to have the games installed on the console, it can be done with the xbox application, just wait for the E3 to know more about the xcloud.
  3. McDaddyTree Win User

This question can be taken a couple ways so I'll answer as best as I can.

If you're asking to be able to play Xbox games on your Android you can (although they can't be installed on your Android) but the process isn't easy unless you're familiar with setting up a lot of pc stuff. In this case waiting for Microsoft's xCloud service
    may be the best option (and what I'm waiting on).

If you asking if you can have your Xbox download games while shopping from your Android then this is possible in a few ways but in any case you'll need to have a few things setup on your Xbox. First you'll need to make sure your console is set as your "Home"
    box by going here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox

Then you'll need to make sure you have remote downloads enable by following the steps here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/install-games-remotely-on-xbox-one

Now anytime you purchase a new game it will automatically be installed on your Xbox.

I hope this answers your question either way and if not you can reply with some more details and someone may help clarify any other questions you have.
  4. Edgarour Win User

You can install your games through the game pass application and you can download them in your xbox, as long as you have that option activated in the xbox, now in case you want to download xbox games in your phone, you can't, maybe in a future with xcloud
    we can play with xbox games on the cell phone
  5. TimidMinds Win User

It download things to the console through remote installation. You can't play actual games on your phone though. Phones aren't built to run stuff like that lol.
  6. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

At the moment you cant actually play games that are on Xbox one on a Android device
Thema:

1. Can Android devices install Xbox games, - Similar Threads - Android devices install

2. Xbox one app for Android phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one app for Android phone: I got the app on my phone and it says lets get started and says "enter the code from the console update screen" well ive looked and cant find any code for the Update. Keep in mind im new to xbox....
  3. Stream between pc and android like Steam Link

in XBoX on Windows
    Stream between pc and android like Steam Link: Hello, I would like to know if you intend to launch a stream service between the pc and android like Steam Link. I use AMD Link also for games that are not Steam and works well. But when I try...
  4. Xbox App not working (Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App not working (Android): I have a rare issue with the app, I don't know how it started to happen but, sometimes I have to uninstall the Xbox Beta or the Xbox App, because I need to clear some space for my phone. I have a...
  5. Streaming my xbox one game on Android and IOS device

in XBoX on Mobile
    Streaming my xbox one game on Android and IOS device: Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing to give my feedback as a user of xbox one console, about easy streaming with the help of one app on Android or IOS. In my opinion it's a good thing, could you please...
  6. Unable to access worlds across XBox and Android devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access worlds across XBox and Android devices: I have Minecraft XBox One Edition and updated to BTU version without issues. I also have Minecraft on several Android devices that I play together with my family. I have read that you should be...
  7. How to record Your Xbox One Using Your Android or IOS Device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to record Your Xbox One Using Your Android or IOS Device: Want to record Battlefield 1 On your Xbox One Here's How Just using your Phone And Xbox One . 7ea07236-88c6-4537-9c3a-7d1b78a046ad
  8. I can't sign into my account on Android device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my account on Android device: i can't sign into my account on Android device, do you have any idea? Thanks a lot. Marco 8d1a49ed-8e6a-429f-b1a3-86d24c673462
  9. Xbox one s controller not connecting to android devices after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s controller not connecting to android devices after update: couldn't pair xbox wireless controller because of an incorrect pin or passkey, Need a solution cea03b06-7d50-499a-b9bb-3fdc9439165c
  10. Any apps available for Xbox Movies & TV to stream to a MacBook Pro or an Android device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any apps available for Xbox Movies & TV to stream to a MacBook Pro or an Android device?: For those of us who have an Xbox along with a MacBook Pro or an Android (for those who like devices that work) are there any apps that can be utilized to stream purchased products?...