Can anyone help me disable my headset audio?

Discus and support Can anyone help me disable my headset audio? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I plug my bose headphones directly into my monitor, and use the basic Xbox headset as a mic when gaming. Haven't had a problem until a little... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fromthecold, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Can anyone help me disable my headset audio?

Hello,

I plug my bose headphones directly into my monitor, and use the basic Xbox headset as a mic when gaming. Haven't had a problem until a little while ago, when my my chat volume began to only come through my shitty Xbox headset. I've fiddled with the settings but I can't get chat volume to come through my headphones again. Anyone got any insight?

submitted by /u/fromthecold
    [link] [comments]

/u/fromthecold, Oct 15, 2021
  2. kar x3 Win User

RE: SRX 1315759200 - Need your help in getting my replacement headset & adapter for xbox one

can you please help me to get my headset and adapter back, ANYONE
  3. BipolarWerebear Win User

sexually abusive and verbally abusive players and explicit video chat content including marijuana usage on the old video Kinect cameras on uno

Block the users as well. In Uno there should be a function to disable seeing anyone's live vision camera. As far as the abusive language, I always plug in my headset, turn the volume all the way down and mute my mic. Then I'll leave the headset next to
    me. This method has worked wonders for my interactions on CoD.
  4. watch84 Win User

New Xbox controller not registering basic headset - help please!

Yes, I've been on with support. They don't have a way to resolve this.

They seem to tell me that the original headset that came with my Xbox does not work with my brand new Xbox Wireless controller.

Which means I'd need to purchase a new headset.

Anyone out there who can help?
  5. jaecracksz Win User

Turtle Beach x12 problem

i have the turtle beach x12 and the wire that goes into the headset is loose and people cant hear me can anyone help
  6. maxtol777 Win User

Billed twice for one game?

Hi there!

I have the smae problem but when I go to Support and choose any cotact option the system ask me to put my name and lastname but the fields are Disabled! so I can´t access the support.

Can anyone help me to solve this issue?

Thanks!
Thema:

Can anyone help me disable my headset audio?

1. Can anyone help me disable my headset audio? - Similar Threads - anyone help disable

2. Can anyone help me fix xbox wesite.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me fix xbox wesite.: I tried to open xbox.com and i was greeted with this message. "An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.2d651002.1637159015.22f23d2e" Please help me fix :Pray:...
  3. Can anyone help with Xbox One S issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help with Xbox One S issue.: Hi Community, I connected my xbox one s to 4k tv, xbox is ON but NO display. Then I tried changing hdmi cables and connected to 22 inch monitor, then also screen is blank. Then I saw the xbox...
  4. Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help repeal a ban on my Xbox? Cant plant multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help repeal a ban on my Xbox? Cant plant multiplayer.: Cant plant multiplayer from September 30th to the 14th of October. I didn't have Xbox live on the 30th too play any online games too be banned for. I just collected enough bottles and cans so I...
  5. hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone...: I received a hate message from a Dead by Daylight user, reported, and tried to reason with him. Proceeds to tell me I suck and what I did in the game was worthless and stupid. I responded with an...
  6. Issues with the streaming. Can anyone help?

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the streaming. Can anyone help?: Hello! I am trying to stream on twitch with my xbox series. But after maybe 10 or so seconds it cuts out. But when it does work, all that's shown is that idle screen when you aren't on a game. I'm...
  7. E106 can anyone help please!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    E106 can anyone help please!!!!!: So had to replace hard drive I forgot to Uninroll from xbox insider now getting the e106 code can't use osu1 can anyone help me fix my xbox P.s even tried putting the old hhd back in and still...
  8. Hello, could anyone help me? I need the Osu1 from insider

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, could anyone help me? I need the Osu1 from insider: My console suffered the famous and current problem when updating what caused my hard disk to be damaged, I have already changed it and made the corresponding format but when I want to update with...
  9. Can anyone help me on how to remove this screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help me on how to remove this screen?: (please dont mind the texture pack i made :) ) [img] a7764256-a7fc-4d60-ad6b-22236dbe098f
  10. I need help if anyone has Any ideas with error code 0x80070005

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help if anyone has Any ideas with error code 0x80070005: I have Xbox game pass ultimate for pc I go to try and download any games and its says error 0x80070005 and cant do any thing else so I [img] hope some one can Help!!! Thank you...