Can anyone help me please???

Discus and support Can anyone help me please??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased BF4 Premium, but why I tried to install it, it gets to 100% then says that the installation has stopped. The error code is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Translucent6669, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Can anyone help me please???

I recently purchased BF4 Premium, but why I tried to install it, it gets to 100% then says that the installation has stopped. The error code is 0x87de2720. I searched the code and Xbox says t doesn't exist. I am getting very frustrated. Could someone PLEASE
    tell me what is wrong??????

:)

Translucent6669, Mar 29, 2014
  2. l KONVlCT l
    l KONVlCT l Guest
    Can anyone help me!

i build the V12 vantage in S class and when i race on line in not in my garage! and its not just my two friend did to and r haveing the same problem! it will let us use them in private race but not online! we only race muiticlass ABC'S and its not there?
    can anyone help! and try it u will have the same problem!

l KONVlCT l, Mar 29, 2014
  3. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Can Anyone Help Me

Sound effects from the power and eject buttons? You're touching the buttons and not using the controller correct? Do you get any sounds at all, or is it silent?

MS has stated that the sound effects on limited edition consoles like Halo Reach, GOW, and MW3 are not programmable by the console. They're pre-set at the factory and cannot be altered by an update. I don't recall if they stated that the speaker can be turned
    on/off by the console itself, so I guess it's possible, though mine all seem to be fine.

Try the usual? Clear your HDD's cache?

IceStorm III, Mar 29, 2014
  4. Kenzibit
    Kenzibit Guest

This most a-times happen if you are downloading a content from a different region. Download will be at 100% but you'll never get it. Are you downloading from the same region you in? Check and be sure.

Kenzibit, Mar 29, 2014
  5. SH4D0WZ0MB1E Win User

CAN ANYONE HELP ME???

Have you checked the Xbox Marketplace? Did a quick search and found it. I wouldn't by the NTSC version as it won't work on a UK console since those are PAL formatted and usually you can't play one format game on a different format console.
  6. Killn The Drama Win User

can anyone help me

Is it disconnecting while trying to update your console? Have you tried to manually update your console to see if that helps your issue Also can find more info on Updates

HERE
  7. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User

Can anyone help me!

Really?Not even in your own garage?Dude! I don't know what to tell you about that.
  8. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User

Can anyone help me!

I found that my cars didn't show up originally after posting to them to the club garage,but have since become " visible ". Maybe if you try posting them to the garage a second time,they will show.
  9. gds1972 Win User

Can Anyone Help Me?

Hi

You will need to contact the
    Xbox Enforcement
    team reference this the team can only be contacted through
    this web site
    . From here you will be able to review any enforcement actions received and if eligible also request a case review from here as well.
Thema:

1. Can anyone help me please??? - Similar Threads - anyone help please

2. Please help anyone my xbox1s is so very sluggish the past 2 days it is so slow with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help anyone my xbox1s is so very sluggish the past 2 days it is so slow with...: Its been slow so very slow the past 2 days with all apps internet browsers and slow turning off aswell. I have energy saving on. Its also not my internet either. Does xbox1 have a safe mode like...
  3. My terrible upload speed, HELP anyone please

in XBoX on Consoles
    My terrible upload speed, HELP anyone please: I am a streamer & Since 5 days ago, my upload speed has gone from 20 mb/s down to less than 0.5mb/s. I have isolated the problem to my Xbox one. My tablet has 20mb/s upload speed right now. I...
  4. Please help anyone!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help anyone!!!!: If anyone has any answers to these questions I’d really appreciate the help. So I talked to xbox support several times last week and they couldn’t find an answer as to why this could be happening...
  5. Does anyone know what is going on ? please kindly help ,thanks a lot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know what is going on ? please kindly help ,thanks a lot: I used to login my account on a second hand Xboxone console ,and I bought Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass and paid them by my Visa card through US dollars; and yesterday ,I bought a brand new...
  6. Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...: Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to update/reapply for my expertzone status a837db1d-7a33-4f94-97c9-0c7b3de952e1
  7. please help Has anyone got number for refund team(not email)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please help Has anyone got number for refund team(not email): please help Has anyone got number for refund team(not email) 69a2f53c-8b7d-466e-859f-12022afab600
  8. My Xbox live 12 month subscription was cancelled... can anyone help me, please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox live 12 month subscription was cancelled... can anyone help me, please?: Hi! I'm having problems with my 12 month xbox live prepaid code! Just got a message from Microsoft saying that my subscription has been cancelled! I don't understand why and I'm not sure what do...
  9. Can anyone help me? I cant text on my account and im not banned please help its been about a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me? I cant text on my account and im not banned please help its been about a ...: I just need help i cant text and its been like that for a year now. I've really just started getting fustraited that i cant text and im not banned can someone please help?...
  10. Can anyone please help??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone please help??: i have recently got a xbox again and i can not get onto my old gamertag.. i have tried everything.. this is the account im trying to get back onto ...PLEASE can anyone help me ??? [img]...