Can anyone help me resolve this complicated problem?

Discus and support Can anyone help me resolve this complicated problem? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone, so I have owned a non disc version of GTA V for a while and I have frequently deleted and reinstalled the game to free up soace... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CameronArendt, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Can anyone help me resolve this complicated problem?

Hey everyone, so I have owned a non disc version of GTA V for a while and I have frequently deleted and reinstalled the game to free up soace accordingly. However, this time I reinstalled the game and the version of the game was wrong and the space it
    took up was half a GB smaller. I have contacted Rockstar support, but they have not given me any answers that have worked. Because of the game being the wrong version, I can’t join my friend’s online lobbies or any lobbies for that matter. Further, neither
    of my friends can join my lobby either. I have tried various methods to check mt connectivity, but that hasnt solved the problem, as I dont think it’s a connectivity issue, but a wrong downloading issue. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me.

:)

CameronArendt, Jun 7, 2020
  2. CameronArendt Win User

Yes, several times actually, but the problem persists
  3. AridLizard Win User

after installing, go to My Games and Apps, highlight GTA V then press the Menu button (3 horizontal lines) on your controller and select Manage Game and Add Ons and check if there is an update available.
  4. AridLizard Win User

have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it to see if it installs the correct version?
  5. CameronArendt Win User

Unfortunately, there is no update available
  6. Grenyes Win User

Xbox Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows 10 HOME

I can't even see the FPS option in the overlay. Both windows and game Bar updated to last version. Anyone can help me?

Why it's everything so complicated with Microsoft?
Thema:

1. Can anyone help me resolve this complicated problem? - Similar Threads - anyone help resolve

2. Can anyone help me get started on insider?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help me get started on insider?: I just want a comprehensive guide on the insiders hub. Im level 3 and dont know how to do game betas and other such thing. Im also confused on the level system so any help is appreciated....
  3. Account problems can anyone please help?

in XboX Insiders
    Account problems can anyone please help?: Hi i have an account that says its locked when i try to sign into it to play games on my PC, It says wrong password has been entered to many times, but it isn't locked i can use it... just not to...
  4. Can anyone help? Update is stuck at 84%applying

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help? Update is stuck at 84%applying: Hi everyone. Can anyone help please. I’m insider level beta and My Xbox one started updating today. The update just froze at 84% applying and has been like that a couple of hours now. I’ve tried a...
  5. Suck on Minecraft beta 1.15.11 can anyone help?

in XboX Insiders
    Suck on Minecraft beta 1.15.11 can anyone help?: I have been stuck in the beta for a while today I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and now it is stuck on 1.15.11 I have tried everything I could find and nothing worke POP submitted by...
  6. Does Insiders have anything to do with Controller firmware? Can anyone help me figure out...

in XboX Insiders
    Does Insiders have anything to do with Controller firmware? Can anyone help me figure out...: I have an Elite Series 2 controller. It randomly and constantly disconnects for a second or two. It happens multiple times a day. I'll be in the middle of the game and it'll disconnect and the...
  7. can anyone help? i need a system update

in XboX Insiders
    can anyone help? i need a system update: i have e106 and when i try to reset, or update offline, it restarts and then im hit with e101... i need either a system update file that i can load up with, that is...
  8. I just got an insignia hdtv dvd combo amd i cant get it set up woth my xbox. Can anyone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an insignia hdtv dvd combo amd i cant get it set up woth my xbox. Can anyone help?: I just got an insignia hdtv dvd combo amd i cant get it set up woth my xbox. Can anyone help? debd7914-cd61-4fa6-8e80-ae4f3cc0dca3
  9. I can't remember my gift card code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't remember my gift card code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please: Yesterday Microsoft sent me a gift card 5 dollars and I forgot the code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please c581bd9b-711e-4c04-98f4-e3d7e6632eb2
  10. Can anyone help? I'm unenrolled.

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help? I'm unenrolled.: [IMG] submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd [link] [comments]