Can anyone help with legendary drops?? Level 16 Wilhelm. Thank u much!!

Discus and support Can anyone help with legendary drops?? Level 16 Wilhelm. Thank u much!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, is there anyone that can help with any legendary weapon and gear drops for a lvl 16 Wilhelm. Would really appreciate it. Gt is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kennyd99, Nov 16, 2014.

1. kennyd99
    kennyd99 Guest

Hello, is there anyone that can help with any legendary weapon and gear drops for a lvl 16 Wilhelm. Would really appreciate it. Gt is

:)

kennyd99, Nov 16, 2014
  2. Legendary (Orange) Drop Locations.

Found something strange. I'm camping Wilhelm to get grenade mod and i come across a Badaboom rocket launcher. It wasn't near Wilhelm, it was close to a spot where i killed a surveyor healing him. I killed King Mong and got an explosive Badaboom from him,
    but didn't know or haven't read anywhere the launcher dropping off Wilhelm. The Wilhelm launcher was fire based and the king mong was explosive.

Neptune-59DE628E-B9C2-4400-94FF-B1BC3538D96A, Nov 16, 2014
  3. Master gee

hey bmx i also need help with gee and a couple others you think u can help? also im looking for someone to help me with some legendary, level 61. i need infinity pistol of every element and a bee sheild as well as a legendary asassin class mod for zero

KINg 0F K1N9s, Nov 16, 2014
  4. Neptune-59DE628E-B9C Win User

Legendary (Orange) Drop Locations.

Found something strange. I'm camping Wilhelm to get grenade mod and i come across a Badaboom rocket launcher. It wasn't near Wilhelm, it was close to a spot where i killed a surveyor healing him. I killed King Mong and got an explosive Badaboom from him,
    but didn't know or haven't read anywhere the launcher dropping off Wilhelm. The Wilhelm launcher was fire based and the king mong was explosive.
  5. Raven09-234B8F11-FD9 Win User

looking for people to dupe

I've got lv 50 and 61 legendaries/ pearlescent's. Can help boost u up levels too if u want. Just msg me when ur in or send a request
  6. x5rank Da Tankx Win User

Looking for players

Not loot jacker feel like we should share stuff. BTW one of my early friends gave me a bunch of legendaries willing to dupe or just give you some. Have a level 40 Wilhelm and I think my Nisha is at about 17. Will send a FR
  7. StupidBMXer Win User

Free Pearlescents and Legendaries!

YES I AM READING THIS LOL AND THANKS FOR THE SHOUT OUT. BUT I DO HAVE A LVL58 NORFLEET ON MY SIREN CLASS I U CAN HAVE. JUST STARTED PLAYING ON THAT CLASS AGAIN AND SO MUCH UNDER LEVELED STUFF. IF ANYONE WANTS THEM JUST MSG ME ON LIVE. PEACE.
  8. KINg 0F K1N9s Win User

Master gee

hey bmx i also need help with gee and a couple others you think u can help? also im looking for someone to help me with some legendary, level 61. i need infinity pistol of every element and a bee sheild as well as a legendary asassin class mod for zero
Thema:

1. Can anyone help with legendary drops?? Level 16 Wilhelm. Thank u much!! - Similar Threads - anyone help legendary

2. Why can't I talk to anyone that can help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I talk to anyone that can help?: I'm done doing what i need to around my house so I decide to play xbox. 5 minutes later my xbox live service goes down. Ok let me check the Xbox live service status. EVERYTHING IS OKAY it says....
  3. I have EVERYTHING I need for streaming but I can't get past this screen... please help, anyone?

in XboX Insiders
    I have EVERYTHING I need for streaming but I can't get past this screen... please help, anyone?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Forcefieldofstank [link] [comments]
  4. It won’t let me sign up for the preview?? Does anyone know how to help?

in XboX Insiders
    It won’t let me sign up for the preview?? Does anyone know how to help?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Luminous_Xbox [link] [comments]
  5. Can anyone help solve a headset audio problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help solve a headset audio problem?: Headset audio stopped working - the console (xbox one s) didn't register that a headset was attached. It was a faulty controller, so we exchanged it and now have a new one. When the headset is...
  6. New to anything insider/preview related content on Xbox. Can anyone help?

in XboX Insiders
    New to anything insider/preview related content on Xbox. Can anyone help?: Greetings, I've been playing Xbox one since 2015, and became a amepass ultimate member since late 2019. Recently, I became aware of the Game Preview Update and the ability to stream games to your...
  7. Can anyone help me register for Flight Sim 2020?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help me register for Flight Sim 2020?: Hello, I can't seem to find how to register for the Alpha or future alphas/betas on Flight Simulator 2020. I have the Insider Hub on the PC but i can't seem to find it. Any help or direction?...
  8. Trouble not in area/ring can anyone help

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble not in area/ring can anyone help: I am having trouble using the service I get an error message saying it's not in my area or ring what does this mean and how can i fix it if at all submitted by /u/chazyspazzy [link] [comments]
  9. Microsoft refuse to refund a game that will not work - can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft refuse to refund a game that will not work - can anyone help?: My son used to play Disney Infinity on his x-box 360 For Christmas we bought him an xbox one and last week downloaded the Disney Infinity game for the xbox one but it won't work because: The...
  10. I'm having problems with console streaming. Can anyone help me to fix it? I'm on alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having problems with console streaming. Can anyone help me to fix it? I'm on alpha...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]