Can anyone, preferably somebody who WORKS for Microsoft/XBOX shed some light on OuterWorlds...

Discus and support Can anyone, preferably somebody who WORKS for Microsoft/XBOX shed some light on OuterWorlds... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Outer Worlds was released on friday, to Game Pass. I pre installed it probably tuesday. When it became available I played it for a good 4-5hours friday... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ix Gator, Oct 29, 2019.

1. ix Gator
    ix Gator Guest

Can anyone, preferably somebody who WORKS for Microsoft/XBOX shed some light on OuterWorlds...

Outer Worlds was released on friday, to Game Pass. I pre installed it probably tuesday. When it became available I played it for a good 4-5hours friday night. I go to play it today and it keeps giving me errors saying it's not installed even though I can
    clearly see it in my installed games and in My recent installations queue. that problem persisted, and in annoying me made so I decided to finally just try to uninstall then reinstall.....now the damn thing won't even try to download or install. CAN ANYONE
    PLEASE SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS. What a waste of a gamepass subscription if this is the
    [Mod Removed-Profanity] that's going to follow.

:)

ix Gator, Oct 29, 2019
  2. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Can anyone, preferably somebody who WORKS for Microsoft/XBOX shed some light on OuterWorlds download issue

Well then you need to contact support for this. To do so, follow the steps below.

then go to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Select Games in the category area

Select See other options

Select any optionSelect Show contact options

Select Request a call from Support
  3. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Can anyone, preferably somebody who WORKS for Microsoft/XBOX shed some light on OuterWorlds download issue

So, will need a bit more info here. Are you trying to play it on PC or Xbox One?
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi ix Gator,

Thank you for letting us know the issue is resolved. As you have stated that it is fine now, we will be locking this thread as resolved.

Thanks again for stopping by on the Xbox forums, have a great day!
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Sometimes the Xbox can be a frustrating beast I have to agree, however, are you trying to install to the Xbox hard drive or an external hard drive?

If you're installing to external try installing to the Xbox hard drive or vice versa to see if that works.

Did this start happening after a recent system update, is your Xbox in the update preview program?

Try a full power down of all your network equipment just to clear up any possible network issue on your end.

Good luck
  6. ix Gator Win User

Oh also. Im not factory resetting my xbox for it to not work because its an xbox live services issue
Thema:

1. Can anyone, preferably somebody who WORKS for Microsoft/XBOX shed some light on OuterWorlds... - Similar Threads - anyone preferably somebody

2. Console streaming cannot locate xbox. Anyone have this issue? The enable button never pops up.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming cannot locate xbox. Anyone have this issue? The enable button never pops up.: [IMG] submitted by /u/lopgan121 [link] [comments]
  3. Is anyone else getting this? I've been seeing this since Monday

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else getting this? I've been seeing this since Monday: [IMG] submitted by /u/MayhemAlchemist [link] [comments]
  4. Series 2 Elite Controller Issue. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.

in XBoX on Windows
    Series 2 Elite Controller Issue. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.: I got my first Series 2 Elite Controller on Monday (11/4) and was super excited to start using it as I used the first one a lot. I had to replace the first series controller multiple times because...
  5. How much data does an hour of xcloud and console streaming use does anyone know?

in XboX Insiders
    How much data does an hour of xcloud and console streaming use does anyone know?: submitted by /u/CKCJamie [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?: I got mine the other day have it updated. Connecting it to my PC via bluetooth the right stick will move the mouse cursor and clicking in on the left stick opens a keyboard. My problem is that in...
  7. Anyone else using a Samsung Note 10

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else using a Samsung Note 10: So far my experience with xcloud had been pretty amazing. The only gripe is that my phones aspect ratio is 19:9 so it causes it to black bar on both sides. Not a huge issue but the text in most...
  8. Anyone else having this same issue? When I hit the button I'm just brought to a page that's...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having this same issue? When I hit the button I'm just brought to a page that's...: [IMG] submitted by /u/birby-birb [link] [comments]
  9. Anyone want to play minecraft with me and my gf ? 18+ preferred

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone want to play minecraft with me and my gf ? 18+ preferred: We love the game just as much as we love farming in real life hehe we are 24 , nice people welcome to add me , gamertag: . We are lebanese thats why we would prefer unracist and mature people to...
  10. Need help with Xbox One TV/One guide! Preferably people with Time Warner but anyone works!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with Xbox One TV/One guide! Preferably people with Time Warner but anyone works!: Ok so today (June 27) we converted over from Dish Network to Time Warner Cable. Box works fine as of now, but not so well with my Xbox One. I used to have my dish box connected to the back of my...