Can bloodwake make it to the backwards compatibility list?

Discus and support Can bloodwake make it to the backwards compatibility list? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys! I'd really like to play bloodwake again. I remember playing it as a kid when I had a xbox. I eventually traded my xbox for a 360. At the time... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Isaacsargent, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Isaacsargent
    Isaacsargent Guest

Hi guys!

I'd really like to play bloodwake again. I remember playing it as a kid when I had a xbox. I eventually traded my xbox for a 360. At the time I didnt care to much about it because my friends were playing on the 360. I'd love to play it again and not have
    to go buy a xbox original just to play this game.

Imagine if they made a second game to this on next gen! I would definitely buy it. I loved playing assassins creed black flag for this reason. Imagine the potential for that game. All your friends going shooting each other in boats! I'd imagine it would
    be super fun especially if they made different game modes and a awesome story to go with it!

BUT PLEASE MAKE THIS HAME A BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY GAME!!

:)

Isaacsargent, Mar 4, 2020
  2. pjameleven Win User

When developers goes out of business it makes it harder to get games to come to the Backward Compatible library.

In this case of BloodWake it will be hard to acquire the license rights seeing as the developer went defunct in 2008. Stormfront Studios stopped doing business in 2008 unfortunately.

Sounds like an awesome game to play.
    Thanks for pointing this out. It gets overlooked a lot that Microsoft isn't the one making the decision to make a game backwards compatibility, it's up to the developer as they own the rights to the game. If that studio goes out of business it makes it very,
    very hard to get the correct permissions to make a game backwards compatible. The Xbox team does a great job so hopefully they find a way to get Bloodwake added to the back compatible program after the Series X launch.
  3. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

This was such a great game. I really feel like once New Xbox is released and they return back to the backward compatibility program we are going to get a chance to play a lot more of those older fantastic games!!
  4. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

perhaps it will be on xbox series x but no more for xbox one unfortunately.
  5. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

You can message Phil Spencer and ask.I doesn't hurt to ask.
  6. NLbawz Win User

Tbh they should implent a request form
Thema:

1. Can bloodwake make it to the backwards compatibility list? - Similar Threads - bloodwake backwards compatibility

2. Would you guys make Scarface the world is yours backwards compatible for Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would you guys make Scarface the world is yours backwards compatible for Xbox one: We need Scarface the world is yours ddde3716-623c-4388-919f-b258d03127c3
  3. Requesting a game to be either backwards compatible or remastered entirely?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Requesting a game to be either backwards compatible or remastered entirely?: The latter would be preferable but the game is The Lord of the Rings The Third Age, released 2004 on Playstation 2/Gamecube/xbox and Gameboy Advance. It was a turn based rpg that took the player...
  4. Is Tetris splash backward compatible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Tetris splash backward compatible?: I purchased Tetris Splash on my 360, is it compatible for the Xbox One? ace1d036-36e1-4f89-8dad-aa1ca4870976
  5. backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    backwards compatibility: I remembered that I had a halo 4 and wanted to play it on xbox one but when I insert the disc it does nothing. It does not install the game, there is nothing in "ready to install" or "queue"and...
  6. Xbox backwards compatibility sucks balls

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox backwards compatibility sucks balls: I want to play skate 3 on my xbox one but I cannot connect to xbox live, it just gives me an error code. I’ve removed my account off the xbox 360 interface, reset my routers and ran tests and all...
  7. Backwards compatible games won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible games won’t download: hi im new to trying to get backwards compatible games on my xbox one. Tried to buy games, been charged for sed game but wont let me down load them to play. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  8. Ninja Gaiden 2 Backwards Compatibility Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 2 Backwards Compatibility Issue: I read up on this issue in a previous form. This form took place almost a year ago! I'm a bit surprised that this issue isn't fixed yet. Anyways, I recently bought Ninja Gaiden 2. What I wasn't...
  9. Microsoft Xbox Series X: Why won't there be backward compatibility for Xbox 360 Kinect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox Series X: Why won't there be backward compatibility for Xbox 360 Kinect...: I know there is no official information about any kind of Kinect, but this question has also arisen for me with Xbox one, Xbox Series X uses the same operating system...
  10. Unable to upgrade Bloodwake staff in Xbox one Dragonage Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to upgrade Bloodwake staff in Xbox one Dragonage Multiplayer: I have just received a Bloodwake staff in Xbox one Dragonage Multiplayer and I an trying to upgrade it with a notched staff grip, Acolyte Staff Blade and a Superb Staff Rune and it is not allowing...