can chromium edge use google sync for autofill account passwords? thx

Discus and support can chromium edge use google sync for autofill account passwords? thx in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; can chromium edge use google sync for autofill account passwords? submitted by /u/kocoman [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kocoman, Aug 27, 2021.

1. /u/kocoman
    /u/kocoman Guest

can chromium edge use google sync for autofill account passwords?

submitted by /u/kocoman
    [link] [comments]

/u/kocoman, Aug 27, 2021
  2. BarrelTerror18 Win User

Insider Program and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 issue

I'm having the same problem.

If the browser is built on chromium it seems this occurs

Browsers Affected

Microsoft Edge (Chromium)

Opera

Opera GX

Mozilla Firefox

Google Chromium

Google Chrome

Internet Explorer 11 however isn't affected
  3. ArminatorX Win User

On Firefox and the Microsoft Edge browser (the one that comes with Windows 10, not the new Chromium based Edge that is being tested), I also have issues loading my messages.

However, using Google Chrome or the DEV channel of the Microsoft Edge Insider preview, I can access my messages on the web.

Also check that you do not have script or ad-blocking add ons in your browser, or at least disable them for the Xbox domain.
  4. Nick Hern Win User

Is edge chromium for xbox one consoles

Not yet on newest chromium edge version but should be in the near future.
  5. Davisteinmetz Win User

Login issues with FlightSimulator.com Insider program

the chrome not open somenthing legacy edge opera others don't know more chrome and edge based in chromium no.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

You can't contact Microsoft for technical support and no live chat anymore?

Hi ! Try with Edge or IE. Not Chrome ;)
    I did that screenshot with the Dev-Branch of the new Edge browser that uses the Chromium engine.

So it should also work with Chrome.
Thema:

1. can chromium edge use google sync for autofill account passwords? thx - Similar Threads - chromium edge google

2. I dont have the option to preview Edge Chromium

in XboX Insiders
    I dont have the option to preview Edge Chromium: Hello, currently I'm in level 4 on Xbox Insider and have been in the program for a 1 year and 3 months. I want to try the new Edge Chromium but it dosen't give me the option to download it. Any...
  3. does chromium edge support dvorak keyboard? thx

in XboX Insiders
    does chromium edge support dvorak keyboard? thx: does chromium edge support dvorak keyboard? submitted by /u/kocoman [link] [comments]
  4. does the chromium edge audio output possible to output to headset ? thx

in XboX Insiders
    does the chromium edge audio output possible to output to headset ? thx: does the chromium edge audio output possible to output to headset ? thx submitted by /u/kocoman [link] [comments]
  5. I became a Xbox Insider and I want to try the new Edge Chromium

in XboX Insiders
    I became a Xbox Insider and I want to try the new Edge Chromium: I want to try it but there`s not a lot of info How can I dowload or update my browser to the new Edge I am on the Omega tester thing Thanks for the help submitted by /u/Soticrazy [link] [comments]
  6. Question about Chromium edge on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Question about Chromium edge on Xbox: Does getting the beta Chromium based Edge on Xbox require joining the Xbox Update Preview? submitted by /u/ymm099 [link] [comments]
  7. I'm on Insiders Alpha Skip Ahead - Chromium Edge Not Loading Anymore on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    I'm on Insiders Alpha Skip Ahead - Chromium Edge Not Loading Anymore on Series X: Not sure what happened but Chromium Edge is no longer loading and it worked before. I've tried restarting the Xbox Series X, deleting the app data and still doesn't load. Only thing I haven't...
  8. MS Edge (Chromium) on Xbox | No downloads

in XboX Insiders
    MS Edge (Chromium) on Xbox | No downloads: I wonder why i cant download anything with the new Browser. Will there be a option in the future? I think this is a feature thats missing :) Mouse and Keybord support is amazing! submitted by...
  9. What special things can i do with the chromium edge browser?

in XboX Insiders
    What special things can i do with the chromium edge browser?: Besides web browsing. Is there any speedtest for the browser? submitted by /u/kocoman [link] [comments]
  10. Why Chromium Edge browser is not available?

in XboX Insiders
    Why Chromium Edge browser is not available?: I'm currently on level 5 and can't have access to the new edge. Is my level too low for this? submitted by /u/Doner0107 [link] [comments]