Can Connect to Xbox live but not any game servers.

Discus and support Can Connect to Xbox live but not any game servers. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Can Connect to Xbox live but not any game servers. I can't follow the instructions on the forum you provided because I don't have access to the router.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Mason Colwell, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Can Connect to Xbox live but not any game servers.

I can't follow the instructions on the forum you provided because I don't have access to the router.

:)

Mason Colwell, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Vharix Win User

Connection

Xbox will connect to live but can't connect to any servers on the game
  3. DDanny92 Win User

SOLVED**

I did everything, set static iP address, port forwarding, manually setup IP on the xbox and nothing.

It appears the problem was a failed update from the game. I did the following:

-Go to manage games and add-ons, Saved Data, delete all. (Xbox stated it doesn't actually delete your data. it will ge refreshed.

- Go to Xbox internal settings, the gear symbol. GO to system and click storage at the top right. Then click on "Clear local saved games".

This will restart the xbox and boot back up. Click on the game and then it will update and you will be able to log in.

I was not able to get passed the start up menu "Press A to start". This solved my problem.
  4. DDanny92 Win User

Yes. I have had the exact same problem since Tuesday. I have

-Uninstalled and installed the entire game.

-Disconnected and restarted modem, router and console.

-Reset NAT on router (uPnP)

-Opened ports (port forwarding).

I am currently in the process of setting a static IP address and other settings.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/xbox-one-nat-error

This is frustrating as I did not have this problem before.
  5. AnthonyElkins Win User

I have that tonight. Cant find any info about it.
  6. Mason Colwell Win User

I can't play Madden 20 or Battlefield 1. I've tried factory resetting my Xbox and reinstalling all games. I get no message from battlefield, I just get stuck on the loading screen. For madden, It says " we are currently unable to process your content".
Thema:

1. Can Connect to Xbox live but not any game servers. - Similar Threads - Connect live game

2. 2k17 wwe game is not connecting to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k17 wwe game is not connecting to xbox live: 2k17 wwe game is not connecting to xbox live. i just bought the membership yesterday and downloaded my profile to xbox. when i tried to use it in the game it shows that the servers is not...
  3. Multiplayer Setup of Xbox 360 Game on Xbox One - Live not Connecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer Setup of Xbox 360 Game on Xbox One - Live not Connecting: Having a problem setting up a Live! connection for a 360 game I'm playing on a One (Halo Reach). Playing a One game, it has no issues. Logs into Live fine, can chat with people, etc, so I know...
  4. Conectar minha conta xbox live a epic games.[Translation-Connect my Xbox Live account to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Conectar minha conta xbox live a epic games.[Translation-Connect my Xbox Live account to...: Como consigo ligar a minha conta do fortnite a epic games, no pc? Acabei de baixar o jogo no notebook, mas não consigo conectar a minha conta do xbox. Preciso de ajuda, não posso perder todo o meu...
  5. Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games: I upgraded to an Xbox One X recently and have had no problem access my progress from my Xbox One games from the cloud. However when it comes to my Xbox 360 games I've had more of an issue. Lego...
  6. Xbox One not connecting to Xbox Live when playing backwards compatible games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not connecting to Xbox Live when playing backwards compatible games.: Hello, I have searched far a wide for a solution to my question. It seems others have had a similar issue, but there is no clear solution. My problems is: I can connect to xbox live at my home...
  7. Xbox One connects to internet and Xbox Live but no multiplayer games work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One connects to internet and Xbox Live but no multiplayer games work.: Alright I have done everything under the sun suggested on every forum so this is my last shot. I bought a new Motorola Router/Modem at Christmas and set it up approximately 2 weeks ago. My...
  8. Backwards Compatiable Games Won't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatiable Games Won't Connect to Xbox Live: Backwards compatible games wont connect to xbox live. Xbox one games work fine and so do apps. I have: -restarted my xbox -reset my storage -reset my 360 storage - removed my profile and...
  9. Can not connect to Xbox Live in Backwards Compatible Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not connect to Xbox Live in Backwards Compatible Games: Hi Ive been trying out all the solutions to trying to get my games to work online but none of these solutions have worked unfortunately (from forums). I removed my account and ive been trying to...
  10. Can't connect to live while playing a backwards compatible game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to live while playing a backwards compatible game.: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live while playing backwards compatible games, and am there for unable to access my cloud storage for saves. Everything on the Xbox One side of things works...