can Destiny 2 - Annual Pass bought for two users?

Discus and support can Destiny 2 - Annual Pass bought for two users? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My girlfriend and i bought a xbox one s together and along with it a destiny 2 - forsaken legendary edition. We created two accounts for us. I just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpotlessEar2605, Jan 8, 2019.

1. can Destiny 2 - Annual Pass bought for two users?

My girlfriend and i bought a xbox one s together and along with it a destiny 2 - forsaken legendary edition. We created two accounts for us. I just realised that i am not able to buy an ddstiny 2 annual pass because we installed the main game under her account
    - if i want to buy it it says "not available" when i change to my girlfriends account i can purchase it - bit now my question - when i buy the annual pass does only my girlfriends account have acces to it or will it be added to the installed version on our
    xbox so both of us can play it?

Thanks

Kind regards

:)

SpotlessEar2605, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

can Destiny 2 - Annual Pass bought for two users?

1. can Destiny 2 - Annual Pass bought for two users? - Similar Threads - Destiny Annual Pass

2. Error: Problem reading game content. Please close and restart Destiny to try again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: Problem reading game content. Please close and restart Destiny to try again.: Split from this thread. Same problem here. I have been playing the game for about six months and i am very sad to see my grind to power 600 ended. When I log in, it goes through the regular...
  3. Destiny 2: Annual Pass Purchase Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2: Annual Pass Purchase Issue: Hello Good night people, I return with my mistake. This is when buying the Destiny 2 Annual Pass, when looking for it in the store 2 Passes and I can not buy any since one shows that "It is not...
  4. Buying the Destiny 2 Annual Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the Destiny 2 Annual Pass: So I've been trying to buy the annual pass for Destiny 2 for about 2 months now and it physically will not let me purchase it in the store. So, today I went to Gamestop and bought what I thought...
  5. Destiny 2 annual pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 annual pass: My nephew bought the annual pass for his brother like half an hour ago as a gift on the microsoft store and his brother cant download the annual pass he gets the error message "the contact who you...
  6. Destiny 2 annual pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 annual pass: Me and my friend bought the pass now it says i dont own it 6676ec38-024c-4963-9101-6d06c38eee5b
  7. DESTINY 2 FORSAKEN ANNUAL PASS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DESTINY 2 FORSAKEN ANNUAL PASS: I purchased the destiny 2 forsaken legendary collection when it was released, thinking it included the annual pass for the upcoming DLC's. It actually only includes the previous expansions that i...
  8. Destiny Annual Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny Annual Pass: I am unable to buy D2 annual pass from the MS Canada Store at the moment, and though i have a legit USA address and CREDIT CARD i cannot purchase from the US store as it is looking for my account...
  9. Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass: Hey, I'm looking to buy the Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass but can't find any way of buying it separate from the bundles available. I already own the Forsaken expansion and just want to buy the...
  10. Destiny 2 Annual Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Annual Pass: I bought the Forsaken dlc assuming later on I can buy the annual pass. In-game it gives me the option to purchase it, but when I hit A the games does nothing. I go to the store see if I can...