Can do absolutely nothing

Discus and support Can do absolutely nothing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got home after school and ever since the xbox service has been trash i cant play anything it takes fo ever to load and my wifi isnt the problem i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sketch2YT, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Sketch2YT
    Sketch2YT Guest

I got home after school and ever since the xbox service has been trash i cant play anything it takes fo ever to load and my wifi isnt the problem i reset it 3x and nothing and my phone is working fine

edit: now i cant message but i can see when my friends get on fix this

:)

Sketch2YT, Nov 8, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

even though other devices are connecting to the internet you should still try restarting your router and while your router is turned off you should completely power down your Xbox and unplug the power from the wall socket.

restart the router first and wait until it has fully initialised and connected to your ISP before plugging the Xbox back in and turning it on.

hope this helps
  3. SepiaMX Win User

4. al jonesen Win User

Banned from storefront please help

to be honest, no, there is absolutely nothing you can do...
  5. KLRSKIR Win User

Really, Really? Why are you allowed to do this?

There is absolutely nothing anyone in this section of the forum can do to address this issue.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Live suspension for... no reason after 4 year that I don't use the service?

There is absolutely nothing Support can do, so calling them etc is fruitless.
Thema:

1. Can do absolutely nothing - Similar Threads - absolutely nothing

2. Master Chief Collection is absolutely broken on beta ring.

in XboX Insiders
    Master Chief Collection is absolutely broken on beta ring.: Both of my consoles, X and S, the game takes way too long to load (like 20 mins of waiting on the splash screen) and then going to each different section makes the game freeze for like 5-10 mins....
  3. Absolutely unacceptable

in XBoX Accessibility
    Absolutely unacceptable: This is completely absurd. I dont even understand how whats happening makes any sense? A service outage? What service? These are games that are already downloaded and stored on our consoles but we...
  4. I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...: Someone was messaging me begging for a fortnite skin and when i said no he kept spamming me then proceeded to report me, wow. 1be52902-31d5-4e26-a034-fde960568c08
  5. The free game this month, INSIDE, is absolutely incredible. You MUST dload and play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The free game this month, INSIDE, is absolutely incredible. You MUST dload and play it.: I would download and play this game, but unfortunately i playing in games from Playdead only by pre-order always ^_^) 34b4b658-f455-4094-a08f-c20ece633882
  6. Add Money button does absolutely nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add Money button does absolutely nothing: I am trying to add money to my child's account. I click the button, I pick an amount and click Next, I click another "Add money..." button. Nothing happens. I've signed out, signed back in,...
  7. I AM MISING A GAME AND MOCROSOFT DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

in XBoX on Consoles
    I AM MISING A GAME AND MOCROSOFT DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING: THAT IS THE EMAILS I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING FOR THE LAST 2 MONTHS ,,, THEN TODAY THEY SEND ME EMAIL SAYING THE CASE IS CLOSED !!!!!!!!!! MISSING A GAME I PAID FOR HERE IS MICROSOFT EMAIL : Hello,...
  8. Paid for Gold, getting absolutely nothing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for Gold, getting absolutely nothing.: I just bought a month subscription for Gold. I have spent the day trying to play with it, and it acts as though I am not a member. I shouldn't have to look into this. Once purchasing the service,...
  9. Got banned on xbox whilst i did absolutely nothing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got banned on xbox whilst i did absolutely nothing: hi, i recently got a communication ban for something i dont know and have no clue what ive done. And then 2 days after i supposedly took part in harrasment on xbox. Whilst ive never even played...
  10. Home button does absolutely nothing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home button does absolutely nothing.: I have tested the issue on multiple controllers and it is all the same. The only time the home button works is when turning the console on. I can't snap anything, take screenshots/record, and I...