"Can do better" reputation

Discus and support "Can do better" reputation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is what I discovered this morning, yesterday I had nothing. I only had a 1 day ban... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alessa487W, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:33 PM.

1. Alessa487W
    Alessa487W Guest

This is what I discovered this morning, yesterday I had nothing.

I only had a 1 day ban (https://answers.microsoft.com/fr-fr/xbox/forum/all/1-day-of-suspension/b45333c3-e158-47bc-9171-102124a9ce4c)!

Well, I play games like Dead by daylight (probably because I play as a killer), or games like Call of duty... Maybe the cause ?

My conversations have been deactivated since I was banned, I play fair, I rarely leave a game (playing with cheaters no thanks), and I never kill my team.. I play fair !

Why "can I do better" ? Sometimes I play well so necessarily it deserves a "can do better?" ? Is that Xbox ?

So just play well to be avoided, and play like an **** to be good....? Okeyy.. good logic

And now what do I do to be in the green ? I'm leaving Xbox for Playstation or what ? Before losing all my games and DLC...

:)

1 person likes this.
  2. Alessa487W Win User

Ok so we have to play and meet players, who do not report me..

Battlefield 5 with 64 players by match, my reputation go up quickly?
  3. ArminatorX Win User

There are a lot of factors that affect your reputation.

I read your post about your suspension, and understand your frustration, but I'll try to explain some things that might help you understand what is happening and how to avoid getting banned or have your reputation lowered.

I know you were treated unfairly when the other team stole your stuff. However, if you replied with messages that violated the Code of Conduct, and you got banned for that, then that does NOT mean that Microsoft tolerates theft.

It simply means, you sent a message that was not allowed by the Code of Conduct, and you got suspended for that.

But those suspensions don't impact your Reputation.

You can check what caused your Reputation to go down in the past 6 months by going to https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/reputation

There you will find what other people rated you that caused your Rep to go down.

For more information about how Reputation works, check https://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-0
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Please can you tell me for be in the green ?
    If you have friends on Xbox Live that won't report you, make a game session with them.

The more games you play without anyone reporting you (and why should your friends report you?), your Rep automatically goes up.

Also vary your games. The more different games you play online, the faster your rep goes up.
  5. Alessa487W Win User

I think..

Me ; "Why stolen my stuff ?"

Him ; Lol <3 <3

Me ; "Yes you have stolen, you're a thief"

Me ; "Ok well, i report you"

Me ; "I never forget"

2 guys 2 reports for "harassment"...

Xbox suggest to ask "the why", i ask the why and i take a ban...

Here, it's my reputation, so i think it's the report but i can't understand why.. my message are disabled, no tbag, no thief, i leave sometime but not everytime... I'm like an example :-D

Reports (on xbox enforcement) = 57 unfair play and 25 cheat, no cheat on Xbox, and 0 left...

Please can you tell me for be in the green ?
  6. Alessa487W Win User

1; I speak to no one

2; sometimes I give my stuff to people .. even when they tbag me!

3; I play fair play, I kill the enemy team .. that's the goal of the game! (we agree)

4; they tbag me and I say nothing..

5; I rarely leave a game

6; in Dead by daylight I sometimes let the survivors go out, I don't win anything!

So please don't talk to me about "respect" ! This is for microsoft, not me ! There are people who complain about everything, we do not engage a reputation system when we know that... Sorry sir

Question ; I want be in the green.. who ? link please ?

Ps: translator
Thema:

1. "Can do better" reputation - Similar Threads - better reputation

2. Epic games store better than live games

in XboX Insiders
    Epic games store better than live games: Find it funny that you get better games than xbox live gold on epic games store every week without having to pay and you get to keep them‍♂️ all we get on gold are just mobile looking games that...
  3. Better streaming support for console

in XboX Insiders
    Better streaming support for console: I haven’t been able to find a topic like mine so I’m making this to hopefully get this pushed up and get onto the radar of xbox updates. So seeing how mixer is shutting down I’d like to raise up...
  4. Keyboard and mouse programs would make the keyboard and mouse players have a better experience?

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and mouse programs would make the keyboard and mouse players have a better experience?: I believe keyboard and mouse would be easier to play on if we were able to use programs like the Logitech hub. submitted by /u/TB146 [link] [comments]
  5. DON'T SLEEP ON XBOX | 4 reasons Xbox series X will be better than PS5

in XboX Insiders
    DON'T SLEEP ON XBOX | 4 reasons Xbox series X will be better than PS5: [IMG] submitted by /u/xykfollowup [link] [comments]
  6. suggestion: Better PC dashboard/gamebar

in XBoX on Windows
    suggestion: Better PC dashboard/gamebar: the game bar is terrible especially with a controller. has no recent players list so joining back, inv and messaging is a pain in MP. just make the gamebar exactly how the 360 one worked. it was...
  7. Better way to install games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Better way to install games: Is there a better way to install xbox one games? I wish i could buy them on a flash drive. Can i download them from a computer to a flash drive and then install to console? i am in an area where...
  8. So when can I expect 19041_2535 OSU or better to show up? 8 year old customer waiting lol.

in XboX Insiders
    So when can I expect 19041_2535 OSU or better to show up? 8 year old customer waiting lol.: My sons OG Xbox One HD died yesterday and I forgot I still had it as an insider device so I’m unable to do a factory reset / offline update. This was the first time I’ve run into this scenario and...
  9. How can i better this avoid me reputation?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i better this avoid me reputation?: my xbox is saying avoid me reputation but I talked on the phone with Microsoft even they are saying my Microsoft account is not saying avoid me. 48cd2727-ece9-40f8-875b-d622ac837927
  10. How do i get better reputation?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get better reputation?: Please dont link the enforcement site. I have avoid me reputation and cant play multiplayer because of this 7c251697-d914-42a7-99ee-966dbf4af1fe