Can everybody report my account Primary Please for a the profile picture so I get unbanned.

Discus and support Can everybody report my account Primary Please for a the profile picture so I get unbanned. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can everybody report my account Primary Please for a the profile picture so I get unbanned 17f43ea0-35d8-4c8f-b020-86c596b45df1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xurqa, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Xurqa
    Xurqa Guest

Can everybody report my account Primary Please for a the profile picture so I get unbanned.

Can everybody report my account Primary Please for a the profile picture so I get unbanned

:)

Xurqa, Sep 9, 2017
  2. ProSebbyHD
    ProSebbyHD Guest
    Xbox Live Perma Ban (Unban)

is it possible to unban an account as mine was marketplace fraud for things a hacker did. I have the account for like 5 years now and all the account on it is gone. can you report the account enough for the ban to be overwritten and cancelled. If so can you please report Pro5ebsterHD on xbox it would really help me out with the ban thanks.

ProSebbyHD, Sep 9, 2017
  3. SunnyBeatle
    SunnyBeatle Guest
    My friend put a dumb profile pic and I got in trouble can you please not keep me banned

hello I got in trouble because my dumb friend put a inappropriate picture as my profile and someone reported it and all I am asking is for you guys to not keep me banned please because I didn’t know he did that until I got home but can you please get me
    unbanned thank you

SunnyBeatle, Sep 9, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You can not ask people to report you.

Anyone who abuses the reporting feature risks enforcement action.

Getting people to report you will not get you unbanned.

If you want to appeal a ban/suspension then go to the enforcement site here

Not all bans/suspensions are eligible for a case review.

Daft Badger, Sep 9, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

You can not ask people to report you.

Anyone who abuses the reporting feature risks enforcement action.

Getting people to report you will not get you unbanned.

If you want to appeal a ban/suspension then go to the enforcement site here

Not all bans/suspensions are eligible for a case review.
  6. ApocalypseXGT Win User

banned

If microsoft reads this I was talking to sombody on the chat they told me to delete and redownload my profile I can't get itback till 27/10/14 PLEASE UNBAN THIS ACCOUNT!! GT:Stea1thGh0St35 if anyone could unban it Please do
  7. Smwutches Win User

Can I please get my account unbanned.

8. Lillithvain Win User

Kinect only signs me in, not my girlfriend (I technically own both accounts)

Hmmm, strange... usually when you download your profile to Xbox One for the first time the Kinect will take a picture of the user to "remember" them as the primary user. Did you download her profile and let it take a picture of you instead? If so you might
    want to delete the profile and re-download it so it can take a picture of her. Also, you can change the account name at account.live.com for her account. You can still pay for the account, just update the name to her name instead.
  9. Fubski Win User

How to Upload a Pic for my Gamer Tag

Please allow me to inform you that Gamerpic is different from Gamertag. Gamertag is the name of our Xbox Live Profile that represents ourselves in-game. Gamerpic is the picture of our profile that everybody would see in case they would visit our accounts.
Thema:

1. Can everybody report my account Primary Please for a the profile picture so I get unbanned. - Similar Threads - everybody report account

2. What is one game everybody hated that you'd happily put in your top 10 or top 5 for the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is one game everybody hated that you'd happily put in your top 10 or top 5 for the...: What is one game everybody hated that you'd happily put in your top 10 or top 5 for the generation? f3dffa43-5914-4d5e-9f91-9fd4b68fd7a7
  3. For everybody saying they like B better...

in XboX Insiders
    For everybody saying they like B better...: Why would you not want buttons for the store and gamepass right on the front page? IMO the more features they can fit on the homescreen without having to navigate down several pages the better....
  4. Everybody is talking about ASA invitation but nobody is talking about this logo that...

in XboX Insiders
    Everybody is talking about ASA invitation but nobody is talking about this logo that...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK [link] [comments]
  5. What are some games everybody is interested in? and why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are some games everybody is interested in? and why: Inside and ABZU have amazing graphics. Enjoyed playing these due to the player being dropped in the middle of nowhere and kind of forced to understand the meaning/story of the game. You have no...
  6. Question to everybody: Would you like to see the 'Xbox Community Spotlight' again?

in XboX Insiders
    Question to everybody: Would you like to see the 'Xbox Community Spotlight' again?: submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  7. Why everybody can't see my minecraft chat messages.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why everybody can't see my minecraft chat messages.: I've been recently playing minecraft for a while until for some unknown reason. During the time me and my friend met up on mineplex ago. He just said hello to me. I replied back hello as well. I...
  8. Everybody Report my Xbox Bio, Please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everybody Report my Xbox Bio, Please: My gamertag was removed in error, Please report my Xbox Bio below : Reporting allows a direct connection to the Xbox Live Enforcement Team : [img] Xbox Support Team even confirmed & verified...
  9. For Honor RIP OFF - Everybody needs to report For Honor for being misleading on purpose

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Honor RIP OFF - Everybody needs to report For Honor for being misleading on purpose: For Honor.... The game revolves around over prices microtransactions....$99 gets your 150.000 steel (currency).... one costume pack with 4 costumes cost 40,000 steel.. They did not give this game...
  10. Everybody get on the phone or chat and report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everybody get on the phone or chat and report: As the title says everybody having this issue either ring MS up or get onto live chat and report this. We all need/want this fixing asap as its *** im into my 3rd day now and still having same...