Can Expired Xbox Live Messages Be Recovered?

Discus and support Can Expired Xbox Live Messages Be Recovered? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, In November I received a message from Xbox Live with a code to redeem for Halo 5 Teishin Raikou armor. I recently learned the message expired and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SamFromSalem, Dec 30, 2015.

1. SamFromSalem
    SamFromSalem Guest

Hi,

In November I received a message from Xbox Live with a code to redeem for Halo 5 Teishin Raikou armor. I recently learned the message expired and has been automatically deleted from my account. I was unaware that messages expire and would like to know if
    the message can be sent to me again or I can be issued a new code for the bonus item. Thank you for your help.

-Sam From Salem

Teishin
    Raikou

:)

SamFromSalem, Dec 30, 2015
  2. TheBla2e
    TheBla2e Guest
    I received an Xbox preview program message from Xbox live but it expired. After getting invited by a friend about 2 weeks ago I have yet to received another message.

I received an Xbox preview program message from Xbox live many months ago, but I didn't accept it before the message expired from my message list. So I asked a friend to invite me to the program and I have yet to receive a message from that. From what I
    understand if I can get into the private forums I can have my expired invite resent to me.

TheBla2e, Dec 30, 2015
  3. chrisjacks1
    chrisjacks1 Guest
    Xbox live £5 gifted code expired that need an to be reactivated

I recieved an xbox live £5 gift voucher fron xbox live messages and the code expired a day before i saw it i am wondering if the code could be reactivated.

chrisjacks1, Dec 30, 2015
  4. Can Expired Xbox Live Messages Be Recovered?

Hey there Sam From Salem!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Dec 31, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there Sam From Salem!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. v DarKs Win User

Xbox Live Question

Yes, my Xbox Live Gold time is supposed to expire on 4th of June. I can play, but that message don't disappear.
  7. iNb4 Ownage Win User

My code of fallout 3 disappeared

Hi there!

Thanks for the support message!

Apologies, but once the Xbox LIVE message expires, the message is lost and the code can not be recovered or re-sent to you. In the future, please be sure to note things like that down or redeem it immediately.

Cheers!
  8. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Hi there!

Thanks for the support message!

Apologies, but once the Xbox LIVE message expires, the message is lost and the code can not be recovered or re-sent to you. In the future, please be sure to note things like that down or redeem it immediately.

Cheers!
  9. DaxSeven09 Win User

Lost Code

I received my code for ODST / free month of XBL, but I accidentally deleted the message / the message expired, what can I do?

• If you make a post over in this Xbox Support forum, someone there will be able to help you out
    • For information: Xbox Live messages auto expire after 30 days. If you ever receive a code via one of these messages, make sure to either write it down or store it somewhere like a SMS message or a secure paste bin.
    I believe you can try this out even if you think it might be expired. They will let you know if they can help you or not.
Thema:

1. Can Expired Xbox Live Messages Be Recovered? - Similar Threads - Expired Live Messages

2. 14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online: I used a code to get a 14-day free trial of Xbox live gold. I don't remember when I redeemed it but I checked yesterday and It said it would expire that day. So I checked back today and it still...
  3. How do I find out if my Xbox Live Gold codes expire?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find out if my Xbox Live Gold codes expire?: I was trying to stack my Xbox Live Gold on my account & it converted my first one to Xbox Ultimate Pass. I cancelled my Ultimate Pass to end on last date subscribed. I know i cannot do anything...
  4. Xbox Live Code Already Expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Code Already Expired: Hello. I recently purchased an Xbox Live Bundle from Best Buy. Within the bundle, it came with 1 month free pass fro Xbox Live Gold, 1 month free pass to Xbox Game Pass, and the new Star Wars...
  5. XBOX Live Gold expired before it should because of Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold expired before it should because of Ultimate Game Pass: Hello! I bought an Xbox Live Gold membership for a year in last april, but 3 days ago I saw that the first month of Ultimate Game Pass is just 1€. But I didn't see that it will convert my Live...
  6. Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass - expired codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass - expired codes: My Xbox Live Ultimate account is about to expire, and I've recently purchased the limited edition Gears 5 controller, which had a card with codes for both 14 days of Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game...
  7. My Invite/message to the Xbox Live Preview Program expired before signing up - can I get the ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Invite/message to the Xbox Live Preview Program expired before signing up - can I get the ...: I received an Xbox Live message that was an invitation to the Preview Program. I didnt sign up right away and now the invite message expired. Is there any way to get the message/invite back?...
  8. Message with code from 'Xbox Live' has expired, support told me to post here for a new code. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Message with code from 'Xbox Live' has expired, support told me to post here for a new code. ...: I saw the Fallout sale on the dashboard so thought it would be a good time to redeem the code I was given for buying Fallout 4. However the Xbox Live messages expire - which I didn't know -...
  9. Xbox Live messages expired, including Halo MCC XBL gold month code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live messages expired, including Halo MCC XBL gold month code: I had received a message with an activation code for 1 free month of XBL gold. The other day I logged on to redeem, and all inbox messages are missing, including the code. Are there any ways to...
  10. I received an Xbox preview program message from Xbox live but it expired. After getting ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I received an Xbox preview program message from Xbox live but it expired. After getting ...: I received an Xbox preview program message from Xbox live many months ago, but I didn't accept it before the message expired from my message list. So I asked a friend to invite me to the program...