Can friends see if I'm playing on the Xbox one?

Discus and support Can friends see if I'm playing on the Xbox one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can my friends on Xbox 360 see if I'm playing games like FM5 or Ryse on Xbone? c1e8cab0-32a7-43ac-9e4c-ba3aba05c98b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by revolverdyret, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Can friends see if I'm playing on the Xbox one?

Can my friends on Xbox 360 see if I'm playing games like FM5 or Ryse on Xbone?

:)

revolverdyret, Feb 20, 2014
  2. snikefriend
    snikefriend Guest
    Xbox One shows "???" when friends play Xbox 360 games

Hi! I have a problem that affects me and all my friends. On our Xbox Ones, when other players play Xbox 360 games, we can't see what they are playing. Xbox One shows they are playing "???". On Xbox 360, I can tottally see what my friends are playing on either
    Xbox One and Xbox 360. On Xbox.com I can also see what every of my friends is playing. But on Xbox One, I can only see what friends are playing on Xbox One or Windows platforms, not on the 360. Any fix on that would be appreciated! Thanks!

snikefriend, Feb 20, 2014
  3. mick pwnz
    mick pwnz Guest
    People seeing PC status from Xbox

When i'm playing CS:GO on my PC, people on my XBOX friends list can see this, how do I stop this from happening?

mick pwnz, Feb 20, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

No.It will just say you are on the Xbox One,not what game your playing.

Daft Badger, Feb 20, 2014
  5. geekgrrl-5AC09B7C-0D Win User

Bejeweled 3 game not showing friends scores on my account

I'm having the same issues with this game and my profile is set to public. My friends who play can see my scores but I can't see theirs. Not even Xbox support could help me with this.
  6. zzzx RAMBO xzzz Win User

Microsoft you need to update the XBOX game app for the XBOX ONE

Ya but I can see what all my other friends are playing but the rest of my friends on the XBOX ONE all it shows for them is there playing XBOX ONE. I want to be able to see what there playing.
  7. Ariel Acu Win User

Friends still seeing I'm online when I'm signed out of the Xbox App

Hi NickG2002,

Appearing your account profile as Offline should help you inform your friends that you're not available. However, there are cases that you're still showing as online on some of your friends which could possibly due to signing in the account on other devices.
    Since you already set your Xbox profile to appear Offline, I recommend that you hide your online status by changing your privacy settings. To get started, kindly perform the following steps below:

1. Sign in your account on this link. Provide the security code needed to access your Privacy and Online Safety Settings.
    2. Under Privacy Tab, change the setting under "See if you're online (Xbox 360: Online Status)".

You can change this setting anytime if you wish to play with your friends and inform that you're online.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.
  8. Mercyyybear Win User

Looking for other female gamers ?

Hi I just got xbox one a week ago and I'm looking for girl friends to play with if we can be friends:)
  9. Wilddude5O Win User

can't Sign into Live even with good connection. error 0x87DD000F

I'm having the same issue. I can see my friends and stuff; but still says Connect to Xbox Live
Thema:

1. Can friends see if I'm playing on the Xbox one? - Similar Threads - friends I'm playing

2. i'm getting notifications on my PC when my friend earns an achievement on his xbox despite...

in XBoX on Windows
    i'm getting notifications on my PC when my friend earns an achievement on his xbox despite...: a few weeks ago, my friend signed in to his xbox account on my computer, to buy something from the store since he wasn't at home to do it. i made sure he signed out, and then i signed myself back...
  3. Receiving notifications for users I'm no longer friends or a follower of

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving notifications for users I'm no longer friends or a follower of: Hey guys, I removed a user from my friends and unfollowed the user many months ago now, but I continue to receive notifications when they're Active etc? I've even blocked the user to see if...
  4. I purchased Forza Horizon 4 for a friend in the UK, I'm iin the US, the code won't work.

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased Forza Horizon 4 for a friend in the UK, I'm iin the US, the code won't work.: Hello, I purchased Forza Horizon 4 for a friend in the UK. I'm in the United States. The gift code I purchased said it's region locked for him so he cannot use it. Can I get a code for the UK?...
  5. I'm get this message when I tried to load friends list and there is no feed back for xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm get this message when I tried to load friends list and there is no feed back for xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox console companion says I'm offline to friends.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion says I'm offline to friends.: I've been trying to troubleshoot this problem with a friend of mine for the past hour. We've both tried toggling "appear offline/online" several times, We've both triple checked our privacy...
  7. Friends Account Isn't Recognizing I'm Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends Account Isn't Recognizing I'm Online: My friend and I are trying to play a multiplayer game together online. However, it's not working. Upon further inspection, we realized his account doesn't recognize mine is online. My settings...
  8. Windows 10 xbox app my friends can hear my game sound while I'm playing on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 xbox app my friends can hear my game sound while I'm playing on my pc: So I just got a new desktop pc windows 10. And when I join a party I can hear my friends and they can hear me but they can hear my game sound and I don't know how to fix this so they don't hear my...
  9. Issues playing with my friend on Xbox One when I'm playing on my PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues playing with my friend on Xbox One when I'm playing on my PC.: I've been trying to join a co-op campaign game with my friend who plays on the Xbox One. Nothing seems to be working. Support ID: cc32825a-9779-4aea-bf41-4306372c876d...
  10. Hey i'm looking for some new friends to play trials fusion or just chat with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey i'm looking for some new friends to play trials fusion or just chat with.: If you want to play trials or just chat add me i also play skylander's spyro's adventure. 1fb23a04-f9da-46d0-9c1b-f15283d15fba