Can friends see if I'm playing on the Xbox one?

Discus and support Can friends see if I'm playing on the Xbox one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can my friends on Xbox 360 see if I'm playing games like FM5 or Ryse on Xbone? c1e8cab0-32a7-43ac-9e4c-ba3aba05c98b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by revolverdyret, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Can friends see if I'm playing on the Xbox one?

Can my friends on Xbox 360 see if I'm playing games like FM5 or Ryse on Xbone?

:)

revolverdyret, Feb 20, 2014
  2. snikefriend
    snikefriend Guest
    Xbox One shows "???" when friends play Xbox 360 games

Hi! I have a problem that affects me and all my friends. On our Xbox Ones, when other players play Xbox 360 games, we can't see what they are playing. Xbox One shows they are playing "???". On Xbox 360, I can tottally see what my friends are playing on either
    Xbox One and Xbox 360. On Xbox.com I can also see what every of my friends is playing. But on Xbox One, I can only see what friends are playing on Xbox One or Windows platforms, not on the 360. Any fix on that would be appreciated! Thanks!

snikefriend, Feb 20, 2014
  3. mick pwnz
    mick pwnz Guest
    People seeing PC status from Xbox

When i'm playing CS:GO on my PC, people on my XBOX friends list can see this, how do I stop this from happening?

mick pwnz, Feb 20, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

No.It will just say you are on the Xbox One,not what game your playing.

Daft Badger, Feb 20, 2014
Thema:

1. Can friends see if I'm playing on the Xbox one? - Similar Threads - friends I'm playing

2. I'm unable to connect with my friend in multiplayer games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm unable to connect with my friend in multiplayer games: My friend recently bought an Xbox One and since he's been on we haven't been able to join each others games (Minecraft and Dead Island). We've both have open NAT types and have hard-resetted our...
  3. I'm suddenly showing in new players "suggested friends" and getting spammed with hundreds...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm suddenly showing in new players "suggested friends" and getting spammed with hundreds...: Last week, i suddenly started getting non-stop spam, every few seconds from random people. 90% weren't even able to speak my language, the other 10% were 6 (yes literally 6) years old. Game...
  4. My friend gifted me a game but it says I'm in the wrong region.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend gifted me a game but it says I'm in the wrong region.: Split from this thread. Hey. So one of my friends in US just bought my a game and texted med the code. But when i went to redeem the code it says im in the wrong region for that code. I changes...
  5. Is there a way to preemptively block any communication (xbox) from anyone not my friends? I'm ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to preemptively block any communication (xbox) from anyone not my friends? I'm ...: If so, what would I and the other person see if they tried to message me? If not, is there a way to emulate such a state that I can't be messaged? 7d6aebf9-eb89-4b5d-b908-e61ff88db577
  6. I'm on 1.5.0.7 But my friend is on 1.4.2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm on 1.5.0.7 But my friend is on 1.4.2: So as the title says I'm on 1.5.0.7 But my friend is on 1.4.2, Which isn't letting us play together. I tried everything yet we still can't play 596673fd-14b0-447b-9492-591a343ad57d
  7. Friends still seeing I'm online when I'm signed out of the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends still seeing I'm online when I'm signed out of the Xbox App: I got tired of getting spammed with party invites and messages on the Xbox App, and wanted my friends to stop seeing me online for a while, so I made myself appear offline, and signed out of the...
  8. Issues playing with my friend on Xbox One when I'm playing on my PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues playing with my friend on Xbox One when I'm playing on my PC.: I've been trying to join a co-op campaign game with my friend who plays on the Xbox One. Nothing seems to be working. Support ID: cc32825a-9779-4aea-bf41-4306372c876d...
  9. Hey i'm looking for some new friends to play trials fusion or just chat with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey i'm looking for some new friends to play trials fusion or just chat with.: If you want to play trials or just chat add me i also play skylander's spyro's adventure. 1fb23a04-f9da-46d0-9c1b-f15283d15fba
  10. I'm unable to share recent captures with my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to share recent captures with my friends: Hi Microsoft I had a problem with my Xbox so I did a hard reset and I cleared the persistent storage I went back on and now I'm unable to share any recent captures that have been made in the past...