Can GamePass for PC be shared between users?

Discus and support Can GamePass for PC be shared between users? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I don't have an xbox, can I share a Gamepass for PC subscription with other users on my computer? Specifically within my family? I have my kids... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by l8rhosen, Sep 12, 2019 at 8:32 AM.

1. l8rhosen
    l8rhosen Guest

If I don't have an xbox, can I share a Gamepass for PC subscription with other users on my computer? Specifically within my family? I have my kids setup with microsoft accounts as part of "family" account.

:)

2. DrifterX22 Win User

When you sign in you have access to everything you have, including game pass.
  3. l8rhosen Win User

Can that account use it across multiple PCs?
  4. Kiesey Win User

Take a look at
    this
    article it should answer any questions you have about game pass.
  5. {Parity} Win User

No it can't be shared. Is is only for the account that purchases it.
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC!

They Combine the PC Gamepass with Gamepass Ultimate, so you can choose between 3 Gamepasses

For Xbox

For PC

Both for it incl. Gold
Thema:

1. Can GamePass for PC be shared between users? - Similar Threads - GamePass shared between

2. Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]: Ho di recente provato ad attivare l'offerta "gamepass ultimate 2 mesi a 2 euro" e dopo aver provato a pagare con una carta master card contenente 2,70 € l'applicazione restituiva un errore dopo...
  3. Did they remove the "Leaving soon" section from Gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did they remove the "Leaving soon" section from Gamepass?: I dont see it anymore. I'm just curious what's next on the list. f8d0dbe0-8596-4c9c-b6d7-f6d62633db6b
  4. Ultimate family gamepass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate family gamepass?: At home we have a Familia group, on my brother's account there is a 12 month subscription to the game pass ultimate, on the console I can use the benefits of playing online, blasting games...
  5. NFL Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Gamepass: Hi having trouble logging in to the xbox one app, app opens ok, asks for login details, then when entered hangs on blank screen and wont go any further. login details are correct as I can login on...
  6. Sharing gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing gamepass ultimate: How do you share 2 gamertags on one account? 4fcaec3b-f1f4-4d63-8f2a-9e517a2b3265
  7. GamePass Ultimate Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GamePass Ultimate Sharing: I just upgraded to GamePass ultimate to get access to the PC game library. Is there any family plan option? I would like to grant my wife access to the gamepass games on her PC too....
  8. Gamepass and sharing between 1 console and 2 PCs

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass and sharing between 1 console and 2 PCs: I have a question regarding Xbox game pass. I have 1 xbox console, and 2 PCs. I would like to play Sea of Thieves with 2 other people in my family. If I subscribe to game pass, is it possible for...
  9. Cancel gamepass sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel gamepass sharing: Hello, How do i cancel game sharing on my Xbox one console? 392b0ac9-3e9b-4e78-8def-628d10df567c
  10. Xbox Gamepass Sharing?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass Sharing?!: I was wondering if there is a possibility to share a gamepass if we use the same console for the contest since most of the prizes are like $5 store credit and all even though it says the ultimate...