Can games purchased on www.steampowered.com be used on my x-box?

Discus and support Can games purchased on www.steampowered.com be used on my x-box? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can games purchased on www.steampowered.com be used on my x-box? 50370002-37e8-42b8-886f-a7b2c80186bc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nturf, Oct 18, 2020.

1. nturf
    nturf Guest

:)

nturf, Oct 18, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey nturf

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

As you have already been provided with all the info available on this matter, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being a part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
  3. nturf Win User

No sony only uses them for pc titles

Otherwise consoles have their own system

Rather then steam getting a big cut
    Thank you for such a quick response.
  4. nturf Win User

Hi and welcome.

Thanks for the question

Steam link

Have a look here as it can be done if you have the stuff.

But if your thinking of just the game to play on xbox I dont think its possible.

Hope this helps.

Zed
  5. nturf Win User

Unfortunately games you purchase on Steam are only usable on the Steam platform.

Some PC games can be shared between Xbox and PC, but these are most commonly Microsoft's Play Anywhere titles, but they use the Windows Store and not Steam.

For more information on Play Anywhere titles, please follow this
    link.
  6. Terraxen Win User

Unfortunately games you purchase on Steam are only usable on the Steam platform.

Some PC games can be shared between Xbox and PC, but these are most commonly Microsoft's Play Anywhere titles, but they use the Windows Store and not Steam.

For more information on Play Anywhere titles, please follow this
    link.
Thema:

1. Can games purchased on www.steampowered.com be used on my x-box? - Similar Threads - games purchased www

2. Previously purchased games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previously purchased games: I created my microsoft account with an email address i no longer have access to. I have bought several hundreds of dollars worth of digital video games. We bought a new xbox but cant download ANY...
  3. Region error while trying to purchase xbox game pass for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Region error while trying to purchase xbox game pass for pc: When I try buying the xbox game pass for pc, I enter my payment information (on the XBOX app) and then there's a next page and it tells me "We need your profile address" and I type in my address...
  4. Download game on Xbox One that I purchased on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download game on Xbox One that I purchased on Xbox 360: Hi. Some time ago I bought "Resident Evil 1 Remastered" for Xbox 360 via the Microsoft Marketplace. Recently I bought an Xbox One and to my surprise this game does not have backward compatibility....
  5. Purchased a game a while ago, now mysteriously gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a game a while ago, now mysteriously gone: For context, I recently reset my PC because it was slowing down, and needed a software update which needed me to empty space, but I was lazy which lead to me to just reset the PC. I wanted to...
  6. Kupno Xbox Game Pass Ultimate za pomocą salda konta Microsoft.[Translation-Purchase Xbox...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Kupno Xbox Game Pass Ultimate za pomocą salda konta Microsoft.[Translation-Purchase Xbox...: Witam. Posiadam na koncie Microsoft 20zł i chciałem się zapytać czy mogę kupić za pomocą salda konta Microsoft subskrypcję Xbox Game Pass Ultimate bez używania karty kredytowej na jeden miesiąc?...
  7. EA games always have me off line even if I purchased games from them Help ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA games always have me off line even if I purchased games from them Help ?: Why am I always off line with EA games battlefield 4 I purchased this? 98a67dd0-5207-4655-a475-ddfd44612879
  8. Xbox app on pc with game pass ultimate subscription, only shows to purchase games and not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on pc with game pass ultimate subscription, only shows to purchase games and not...: As title. It worked on my main desktop last week. I have a new laptop which I am currently setting up and I decided to download a few light games on this through the xbox app. Downloaded the app,...
  9. How do I download this game I want to purchase it but the option is not there?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download this game I want to purchase it but the option is not there?: I need help im trying to buy this but im not allowed to do so? 9fff1a5e-7fa2-458c-ba3d-8fdbbb7db229
  10. Accidently Purchasing the Wrong Platform for a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidently Purchasing the Wrong Platform for a game: I bought a game (MCC) with the intent of playing it on Xbox. And since I was away from it, I bought it on my PC (which is pretty old). Without realizing, I bought the PC version instead of the...