Can hear friends can't join their games

Discus and support Can hear friends can't join their games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Have rebooted, reconnected, can get invites to parties, can join party, can hear friends, can't join game. Comes back with connection fail error.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OneAutumn597352, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Can hear friends can't join their games

Have rebooted, reconnected, can get invites to parties, can join party, can hear friends, can't join game. Comes back with connection fail error. Please help. Thanks

:)

OneAutumn597352, Jun 19, 2014
  2. Zac 623
    Zac 623 Guest
    Can't join or hear certain friend

Why can't me and one of my friends join each other on every game (expect when someone else hosts) and sometimes we can not hear each in parties or we may get disconnected for no reason, even though we both have an fine internet connection and we both can
    join our other friends perfectly and hear them in the party.

Zac 623, Jun 19, 2014
  3. UnD3Ad taco
    UnD3Ad taco Guest
    Can hear friends, but friends can't hear me

When I go into a party I can hear my friends, but they can't hear me. I am not muted and when I checked my NAT type it says it's open. I tested the mic on my computer(both skype and the xbox app), and my phone and it works fine on
    there. I also tried all my controllers and none of them are working. I had this problem with two mics the turtle beach xo ones and the Astros A10(which I just got). Any ideas why this is happening and how to fix this problem? Thanks

UnD3Ad taco, Jun 19, 2014
  4. Can hear friends can't join their games

I have even hard wired connection and it still will not let me join.

OneAutumn597352, Jun 19, 2014
Thema:

Can hear friends can't join their games

1. Can hear friends can't join their games - Similar Threads - hear friends can't

2. Can't hear or speak to friends on xbox platform but can hear and speak to mates on ps4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear or speak to friends on xbox platform but can hear and speak to mates on ps4: this is a bit confusing as I can't hear or speak to friends on xbox platform but can hear and speak to mates on ps4?? has anyone came across this before? Just playing fortnite any help would be...
  3. my friend says he can't hear me well but with other friends is normal

in XBoX Accessibility
    my friend says he can't hear me well but with other friends is normal: I can hear everyone normally, but a specific friend can not hear me, says that is very low even if I put the microphone near the mouth, and he can hear other normal person, the problem is only cmg...
  4. HELP! Xbox party can't hear me, I can hear friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Xbox party can't hear me, I can hear friends: Okay, so I have tried and read literally everything on the internet. I spent an hour on the phone with Microsoft support and they couldn't fix it. They told me as a last resort I could post here....
  5. Xbox Party chat. I can hear friends but they can't hear me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party chat. I can hear friends but they can't hear me: I've had no previous issues with party chat on the Xbox One till Friday night. I can hear friends but they can't hear me. I've tested the headset and it's fine and i've also gone through the...
  6. Can't hear my friend talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear my friend talk: My friend can't hear me and I can't hear him. Neither of us are blocked. Everyone else can hear us. NAT is open for both of us. Party chat and game chat do not work. Text chat still works. How do...
  7. Can't hear my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear my friends: I can't hear my friend in parties. I have tried unmuting him from his game card but nothing works, I cant unmute my friend please help!!!! f7374800-b7f3-4375-93af-06db4b035115
  8. Mic not working can hear friends but they can't hear me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic not working can hear friends but they can't hear me: I been having this problem were I can hear my friends on chat but they can't hear me . I thought it was my headset so I bough a new one and still same problem . I check my settings I got open...
  9. Can hear friends, but friends can't hear me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can hear friends, but friends can't hear me: When I go into a party I can hear my friends, but they can't hear me. I am not muted and when I checked my NAT type it says it's open. I tested the mic on my computer(both skype and the xbox app),...
  10. I can't hear my friends in party chat and I can't respond to any messages?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't hear my friends in party chat and I can't respond to any messages?!: I can't hear my friends in party chat and I can't respond to any messages. Whenever I try to respond to a message it says I cannot respond because of past behavior, but I don't recall doing...