Can hear friends can't join their games

Discus and support Can hear friends can't join their games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Have rebooted, reconnected, can get invites to parties, can join party, can hear friends, can't join game. Comes back with connection fail error.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OneAutumn597352, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Can hear friends can't join their games

Have rebooted, reconnected, can get invites to parties, can join party, can hear friends, can't join game. Comes back with connection fail error. Please help. Thanks

:)

OneAutumn597352, Jun 19, 2014
  2. Zac 623
    Zac 623 Guest
    Can't join or hear certain friend

Why can't me and one of my friends join each other on every game (expect when someone else hosts) and sometimes we can not hear each in parties or we may get disconnected for no reason, even though we both have an fine internet connection and we both can
    join our other friends perfectly and hear them in the party.

Zac 623, Jun 19, 2014
  3. UnD3Ad taco
    UnD3Ad taco Guest
    Can hear friends, but friends can't hear me

When I go into a party I can hear my friends, but they can't hear me. I am not muted and when I checked my NAT type it says it's open. I tested the mic on my computer(both skype and the xbox app), and my phone and it works fine on
    there. I also tried all my controllers and none of them are working. I had this problem with two mics the turtle beach xo ones and the Astros A10(which I just got). Any ideas why this is happening and how to fix this problem? Thanks

UnD3Ad taco, Jun 19, 2014
  4. Can hear friends can't join their games

I have even hard wired connection and it still will not let me join.

OneAutumn597352, Jun 19, 2014
  5. kamlee3 Win User

Xbox Live Messing Up

I'm having the same issue I cannot invite friends to games or join them or I can't hear them
  6. OneAutumn597352 Win User

I have even hard wired connection and it still will not let me join.
  7. Efful Win User

Why is the Xbox App Broken Since the Last Update?

Is it playing static on your end or your friends? When I join a friends party they say they hear a weed Wacker sound coming from my mic and can't hear anything I say to them
  8. Internet Expert Win User

Can't hear friends

9. Aggelos88b Win User

Halo 4 Servers Not Available?

Still not fixed... Can't join any games. I can join my friends chat party, he can join a game, but I'm stuck on an isolated network with 114 players in Big Team :-(
Thema:

1. Can hear friends can't join their games - Similar Threads - hear friends can't

2. Friend can hear me but I can't hear them (them Xbox me PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Friend can hear me but I can't hear them (them Xbox me PC): I wasn't sure where to put this but I talk to my friend on pc sometimes I can hear him other times I can't and his talking bubble doesn't move he says he is talking but the bubble isn't showing it...
  3. Friend can hear me but I can't her me (Xbox to PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Friend can hear me but I can't her me (Xbox to PC): I wasn't sure where to put this but I talk to my friend on pc sometimes I can hear him other times I can't and his talking bubble doesn't move he says he is talking but the bubble isn't showing it...
  4. Friend can't hear me, but he's the only one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend can't hear me, but he's the only one: Alright here's a weird one. I'm trying to play on Xbox Live via a party with my friend and everything was fine when suddenly my audio cuts out. I can hear him perfectly fine, but he can't hear me....
  5. Can't speak to/hear a friend on Xbox Live that I "reported" for abusive messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't speak to/hear a friend on Xbox Live that I "reported" for abusive messages: A joke gone wrong... and now I can't speak to/hear him and there doesn't appear to be an easy way to resolve this. Have tried everything to resolve this including blocking/unblocking,...
  6. Audio Issue - Can't hear friends, they can hear me but I can't hear them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Issue - Can't hear friends, they can hear me but I can't hear them: I've a new enough headset that was working perfectly up to a couple of weeks ago. Now when I'm gaming I can't hear my friends anymore, they can hear me and I know that they are replying because...
  7. Can't hear friends in xbox game bar after buying new headset.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't hear friends in xbox game bar after buying new headset.: I recently bought the G Pro X and cannot use the headset in game bar. All of my outputs are correct, and it even says my friends are talking but i cannot hear them. Any help?...
  8. Não consigo ouvir ou jogar com meu amigo [I can't hear or play with my friend]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Não consigo ouvir ou jogar com meu amigo [I can't hear or play with my friend]: Ola eu tentei mudar minha Nat de moderada para aberto para poder jogar com um amigo meu mas agora meu fone não transmite o audio mas a caixa de som da tv transmite e ainda não jogar certos jogos...
  9. Friends can't hear me and I can't hear them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends can't hear me and I can't hear them: Trying to find a solution through rigorous forum search but no luck I join a friends party through the companion app on my PC and it works fine until at some undetermined point I can no longer...
  10. Friend can hear me but I can't hear them (PC and Xbox)

in XboX Insiders
    Friend can hear me but I can't hear them (PC and Xbox): Myself (on PC) and my friend (on Xbox) can't get the audio to work right, I've tried all trouble shooting online and I'm having 0 success. He can hear me just fine, but for some reason I can't...