Can I access my Xbox 360 content on my new series s

Discus and support Can I access my Xbox 360 content on my new series s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got a new series s and I see only a little bit of the games that i had on my 360, how can i get all my games and purchases from my 360?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vennnyyyy, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Vennnyyyy
    Vennnyyyy Guest

I recently got a new series s and I see only a little bit of the games that i had on my 360, how can i get all my games and purchases from my 360?

:)

Vennnyyyy, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Anything you bought digitally should show under your Games and Apps as ready to install. If you own any of the games on disc, you would have to use the disc which is why they won't show on their own.

Any games that are not showing, may not be backwards compatible. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backward-compatibility
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Transferring memory

Hi,

You can only transfer Xbox 360 save data to the cloud, you can't transfer games or other downloaded content. You can't transfer this content because its already there.

When you buy digital downloads, DLC and other items the content is linked to your account. If you buy an Xbox One or a Series X/S you only need to sign in with the same account to gain access to this content again. As long as it compatible with your new
    console you'll be able to download it again for free.
  4. Antone937 Win User

Exclusive content ever going to happen for Xbox players????

In the past, Microsoft once owned exclusive rights to new content coming out on Xbox before other platforms concerning the Call of Duty game series. It was for the duration of the 360's life cycle. Once the contract expired, Sony won the bid. We can only
    hope that the day comes back around my friend!
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

New xbox S video performance.

Yes it will run at 30 fps on the Series X as well.

The Series X has a number of other advantages over the Series S, not just a higher resolution. The Series X has 6GB more RAM than the Series S and more capable graphics hardware. The Series X can run Xbox One games that were enhanced for the Xbox One X and
    run them smoother.

Only Xbox 360 and original Xbox games that were enhanced For One X get enhanced on the Series S, but unlike that machine, they max out at 1440P. Xbox One games run as they did on the original hardware, but with their own enhancements I mentioned in my previous
    reply such as smoother frame rates, unlocked resolutions and such.

For the time being, Series X and S are on par with each other frame rate wise, but only time will tell for future titles.

I'm a PC gamer (i7 and RTX 2080) as well as a console gamer. I have a Series S because I couldn't get a Series X. When the X becomes available I'll replace it.

I've not connected my Series S to my TV, it's running off my Monitor. 1080P at 120Hz is great so far.

The great thing with these consoles is their content now follows you. when I get my Series X, only old games will work and work better.
  6. a_Woody_ Win User

No Warning that no Xbox Live Core Services = Xbox One is useless?

Hello fellow community member, thanks for inquiring. I live about 20 minutes outside of Seattle. The problem is not with network connectivity, I run a business connection with a d/l speed of 17.70 Mbps an upload of 3.39 Mbps with 0% packet loss. All of my
    other internet connected devices (2 smart tv's, 3 Xbox 360's, 3 PC's, and 10 mobile devices) all connect to the internet, and in the case of the 360's, can log in to Live. But when the Xbox One platform drops access to Live my One is useless because it cant
    access my profile to see if my account can access the downloaded content.
Thema:

1. Can I access my Xbox 360 content on my new series s - Similar Threads - access 360 content

2. I am unable to access Xbox 360 games on my Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to access Xbox 360 games on my Xbox one s: So ever since i changed my username i have been unable to play xbox 360 games because my username was not updated on there because it still said my old one and i deleted my account by going on to...
  3. XBOX 360 can not log on to my account and access my saved game info

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 can not log on to my account and access my saved game info: Hello, when I turn on my Xbox360 and try to log on to my account it ask me to sine in with my email and then ask for my password. when I put in my pass word it says its not available. My pass...
  4. Cant access xbox live on my xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant access xbox live on my xbox 360: i just started to use my xbox 360 again but i can not use my old account on it for some reason so i created a new microsoft account and downloaded it to use on my xbox 360. when i log in the...
  5. How to Access Xbox 360 Guide on Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Access Xbox 360 Guide on Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S?: Does anyone know that you can access the Xbox 360 Guide on your Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S? If not here is the steps.... 1. Go to any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game. 2. During Menu,...
  6. "Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature" xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature" xbox 360: I have been trying to play my game online since before thanksgiving, but my subscription needed to be renewed, which I did but my game was now unplayable due to the message in the headline. I have...
  7. How to regain access to Xbox 360 and Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to regain access to Xbox 360 and Xbox One: For a number of years I have had my signons and one gamertag and I could sign into Microsoft and Xbox. I can still sign into Microsoft but when I try to signin to either Xbox 360 or Xbox one it...
  8. Xbox 360 has limited access through internet browser app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 has limited access through internet browser app: I've just connected a new modem and although my xbox360 can connect and download updates from xbox live, access apps such as netflix, etc. when I try to access sites (even suggested sites) from...
  9. “New” 360. How do I access all my old Rock Band songs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “New” 360. How do I access all my old Rock Band songs?: My 360 finally redringed, so I was gifted a 360 from a friend who was no longer using it. I successfully updated it and downloaded my gamer profile. Popped in Rock Band 3. And the songs that I’d...
  10. Destiny Taken King digital download for xbox 360 - access to content from multiple accounts on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny Taken King digital download for xbox 360 - access to content from multiple accounts on ...: We have 2 Xbox Live Gold accounts on my 360 and tonight I purchased the Taken King digital download for $40 from within the Destiny game. The file download was listed as a 108KB file size so I...