Can I Add All Ready to Install Games to Queue

Discus and support Can I Add All Ready to Install Games to Queue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to add all ready to install games to the Xbox1 queue at once? I have 100 and doing it individually is very time consuming. Thank you.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StuntedJaguar52, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Can I Add All Ready to Install Games to Queue

Is it possible to add all ready to install games to the Xbox1 queue at once? I have 100 and doing it individually is very time consuming. Thank you.

:)

StuntedJaguar52, Oct 2, 2019
  2. SoberCoffee752 Win User

Yes you can but they wont all be downloaded
  3. Nohra369 Win User

Unfortunately not mate. You will have to select them individually. I guess this is a default option to save bandwith in the error you dont want to install all
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

That would be a nice feature to have, along with the ability to uninstall multiple games at once, like a check box you could select to add your ready to install/uninstall items to a queue in one go. Yesterday I uninstalled 1.9Tb of games and one at a time
    is a bit of a drag.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

As it was pointed out, no, there's no way to mass install everything on the ready to install page that includes all the games. However, there is the option to install all the content available in a game itself by opening a game's menu and going to "manage
    game and add-ons."

I've got to ask, what's the storage capacity on your console/hard drive. To even be able to download 100 games (assuming they're roughly all medium sized) is an astounding feat, in my opinion. Also, what's your internet speed? Because If in theory you could
    download 100 medium sized (like 15 to 30gb) games at once, you're internet would have to be pretty strong I'd think. I mean I'm no expert but it sounds like you got some good internet to even want to do that.
  6. tejo chase Win User

You must have a decent external drive to fit 100 games lol. I suggest doing it in blocks of say 20 select and download the 20 games you want most and play something while they are downloading once the 20 are done repeat for the next 20, and so on.
Thema:

1. Can I Add All Ready to Install Games to Queue - Similar Threads - Add Ready Install

2. Can you guys add a dark mode feature to microsoft edge

in XboX Insiders
    Can you guys add a dark mode feature to microsoft edge: I would greatly appreciate it if you guys add a dark mode for the web browser submitted by /u/john_TheRaider [link] [comments]
  3. How to add family members (kids) on Xbox one who don't have emails?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to add family members (kids) on Xbox one who don't have emails?: HOW TO ADD FAMILY MEMBERS (KIDS, NEPHEWS, NIECES, ETC..) ON XBOX ONE THAT DON'T HAVE OWN OR HAVE EMAILS? �� 16d99a46-fc7c-4c9b-a667-c8483fcd08cd
  4. Xbox one won’t let me add my account after reseting it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t let me add my account after reseting it: Ok, I kept on trying the method of reseting my xbox one but that wont even help. Im logged in to my account on my xbox app.But I cant add my account still on my xbox. Please help me on this one. I...
  5. Trying to add spending money to my son's account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to add spending money to my son's account: For the last two days I have been trying to add spending money on my son's account like I have done many times before. I go in to my family section, select my sons name, click on spending, click...
  6. Can't add a friend

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't add a friend: I can't add a friend to my Xbox account because there's no way to search for a particular gamertag. How do I do that? The Xbox experience absolutely sucks. I can't do simple things like create...
  7. Can't add xbox one games with gold game Tembo the **** Elephant to my list of games I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add xbox one games with gold game Tembo the **** Elephant to my list of games I have...: I already have an xbox live gold subscription, but do not have an xbox one.. When I click on the "games with gold" tile, on the home tab on my xbox 360, and then click on Tembo the **** Elephant",...
  8. Add cross platform games

in XBoX on Mobile
    Add cross platform games: Dear Xbox and Microsoft i ask u to please add because some mobile xbox player only have one game to play like Minecraft can u add a way some game like Roblox,Terraria,Call of duty ,and also...
  9. Manage saves and add-ons. Add-ons are no longer in ready to install section.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Manage saves and add-ons. Add-ons are no longer in ready to install section.: So it is with great sadness that the add-ons are no longer available under ready to install section for any games. Seeing this, now it is 100% impossible to download very important DLCs if they...
  10. Ready, set, add Warlamb. Adults only.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ready, set, add Warlamb. Adults only.: Add me! I'm always on! I'm active! And.... I'm a superb builder. 668f086e-83b0-4c76-a428-8bafd45b3507