Can I and my friend play Far Cry 4 online together on Xbox 360 and Xbox One?

Discus and support Can I and my friend play Far Cry 4 online together on Xbox 360 and Xbox One? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play Far Cry 4 on the Xbox 360 and my friend on the Xbox one, but I can't invite him and he can't invite me, so I wanted to ask if you can play Far... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EibeJeans, May 16, 2021.

1. EibeJeans
    EibeJeans Guest

I play Far Cry 4 on the Xbox 360 and my friend on the Xbox one, but I can't invite him and he can't invite me, so I wanted to ask if you can play Far Cry 4 on the Xbox 360 and Xbox one together can play online?

:)

EibeJeans, May 16, 2021
  2. LilRamenCHS Win User

How to transfer games?

Can I even play the Xbox 360 disc of Far Cry 4 on Xbox One like I do with Far Cry 3?
  3. Jamie1993 Win User

Hello. Jamie here, an Xbox gamer and Ambassador to assist you today.

No, there is no opportunity for cross-platform play in any version of Far Cry 4.

Thanks

Jamie
  4. DoubtfulTets Win User

Crysis/ Far Cry

I have played far cry 3 maybe 5 or 6 times on my 360, but I just got the Xbox one and bought far cry 4 and Far cry Primal, not really played much as yet, but 4 looks amazing, and primal although differant I think looks great up to now, need to play more
    before I can make a good judgement though.

I played Deus EX on the 360 and same again played it so many times, just never gets old for rme, and you can play in differant sytles guns blazing or stealth, which usally works better, I carnt wait for the new Deus Ex in August
  5. haz2901 Win User

Join a friend on a game you dont have to test it out?

6. Lofty Who Win User

Xbox 360 games on xbox one

No the Xbox One is not backwards compatible so you won't be able to play 360 games on it.

As far as being online, if your online on Xbox One and have friends/family online on the 360, I believe you will be able to see them appearing on your Friends List, you will be able to send/receive messages from each other but you won't be able to go into Xbox
    LIVE Party Chat or play games together.
Thema:

1. Can I and my friend play Far Cry 4 online together on Xbox 360 and Xbox One? - Similar Threads - friend play Far

2. I cant play with my friend.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant play with my friend.: I have an Xbox One S and an Xbox one and I have tried to play with my friend on both but it won't let me. It is only one friend. We both have checked out nat type and it's open, I have reset my...
  3. Can't play online with my friends because I opted into the Minecraft RTX but I cant opt out

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play online with my friends because I opted into the Minecraft RTX but I cant opt out: For over half a year now I have not been able to play minecraft bedrock edition online with my friends on my windows 10 pc because when minecraft RTX came out I opted into the program, and now I...
  4. Can not play with one specific friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not play with one specific friend: Hi, Both my sons have minecraft accounts and used to be able to play with each other. I created them accounts recently so that they could play with friends. Since then they can no longer join...
  5. I got community banned because i had a friend who reported me as a revenge for not playing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got community banned because i had a friend who reported me as a revenge for not playing...: I got community banned because i had a friend who reported me as a revenge for not playing with him. For swearing c8c7ac1a-8f56-48da-9de1-fb463d8b6f5f
  6. My friend gameshared with me and after I got the game I went to play it but my friend...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend gameshared with me and after I got the game I went to play it but my friend...: My friend gameshared with me and after I got the game I went to play it but my friend couldn't play it it said multiple logins of this account and I wasn't logged....
  7. Can I play The Division 2 with friends after Game pass subscription expires?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play The Division 2 with friends after Game pass subscription expires?: Hi, I'm a bit confused about whether i can continue to play with my friends/other agents online on The Division 2 now that there is no Gold subscription anymore. My Game pass expires in few days....
  8. Can you play the It Takes Two Friend’s Pass without Xbox Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play the It Takes Two Friend’s Pass without Xbox Live?: Hello, I have bought It Takes Two, and have a friend that wants to play it, however, he doesn’t have Xbox Live, so I was wondering if he could still play it with me with the Friend’s Pass....
  9. GAMEPASS GAMES CRASH WHEN PLAYING WITH A FRIEND

in XBoX on Windows
    GAMEPASS GAMES CRASH WHEN PLAYING WITH A FRIEND: When I play with a friend wich I share my gamepass account with... the game crashes after a few minutes what can I do to solve it because it only happens when we are playing together...
  10. [Xbox 360] Looking for friends, specifically ones who play Far Cry 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] Looking for friends, specifically ones who play Far Cry 4: I am looking for friends to play games with on Xbox 360. Note: If you don't like people with high voices, you won't like me. The games I like to play are: Far Cry 4 (specifically)...