can I ask you guys a few questions?

Discus and support can I ask you guys a few questions? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have had Forza for a few days and am on level 17.. I read this article about Drivatar...... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fastharry, Feb 9, 2014.

1. fastharry
    fastharry Guest

Have had Forza for a few days and am on level 17..

I read this article about Drivatar...

http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/projects/drivatar/forza.aspx

And to be honest....I don't see anything like they are describing......I never took those 5 Drivatar lessons...unless they are talking about driving the McLaren at the beginning of Forza...I would love to know where these 5 lessons are located...

the only choices I see on my screen are career, muliplayer, rivals and free play....

I see nothing on my screen about "observe" mode..."free training" and "head To Head"....

And have no clue how to set up Ghost races which are supposed to be done in career mode as the article says...I have not seen the "Load Drivatar" label either...

Maybe my Drivatar isn't mature yet?.I have no idea how to check that either....

:)

fastharry, Feb 9, 2014
  2. Warframe Platinum (Xbox One)

guys, check the other 1000x threads about warframe platinum, if you can see purchase was processed by MS but you didnt recieve it use warframe Forums, they ask for a few things and check the issue

StefanNeubauer, Feb 9, 2014
  3. Account Info Error code 800705B4

Yeah not just you guys, just phoned a few people, all having the same problem. Asks for info etc, signs me out with an error code.

IV SHINOBI VI, Feb 9, 2014
  4. can I ask you guys a few questions?

LOL - I was trying to respond to this post last weekend and had a response typed up that couldn't post because the forums went offline in the middle of my reply.

There isn't a date on the article you linked but my guess is that it's old. They had drivatar functionality in FM1 or FM2 (can't recall exactly) and I believe that this article is referring to functionality from one of the older games.

The options you're expecting to see in Forza 5 do not exist. Just keep playing the game and the system will record your actions and continually sync your drivatar.

Patrick M. Martin, Feb 13, 2014
  5. Patrick M. Martin Win User

LOL - I was trying to respond to this post last weekend and had a response typed up that couldn't post because the forums went offline in the middle of my reply.

There isn't a date on the article you linked but my guess is that it's old. They had drivatar functionality in FM1 or FM2 (can't recall exactly) and I believe that this article is referring to functionality from one of the older games.

The options you're expecting to see in Forza 5 do not exist. Just keep playing the game and the system will record your actions and continually sync your drivatar.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Asking a favor to you guys

k0dex v2, not bad at all...

-

Bob, that 1st link of yours is the best montage I've ever seen in terms of design...
  7. IPlayHard0r4Fun Win User

ima add another one to bob video's, i think this is the BEST mw3 montage ive ever seen...

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8dAaE_pfIs&feature=plcp]
  8. k0dex v2 Win User

[quote user="SharpPrecision"]

don't know what those others were talking about but it was really good, the only thing i would increase is the color depth, but other then that will put together

[/quote]Thanks! my last edit was a little more darker, but becuz there was that part in the bunker on dome that was a little too dark so i thought to make it brighter. So i used the YT editor to make it a more brighter.
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

[quote user="SharpPrecision"]

ima add another one to bob video's, i think this is the BEST mw3 montage ive ever seen...

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8dAaE_pfIs&feature=plcp]

[/quote]

Agreed; Bang Bag is 1 of my favorite songs thanks to Uma Thurman in Kill Bill.
Thema:

1. can I ask you guys a few questions? - Similar Threads - ask guys few

2. how can i ask for a refound

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i ask for a refound: I've bought an Xbox controller 6 months ago and when I shake my controller I hear like a spring moving, in the left trigger there is less resistance than the other one. I've never dropped it....
  3. Xbox One version of City Skylines (Game Pass) edition asking me to Buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One version of City Skylines (Game Pass) edition asking me to Buy: Looking to see if anyone else has this issue and what should be done. Downloaded Xbox one version of City Skylines (Game Pass edition). When I go to play it, it sends me to the Store and asks me...
  4. Getting asked for a Captcha code when creating an account on Xbox One console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting asked for a Captcha code when creating an account on Xbox One console.: When I enter the Captcha code, if its correct, it just closes the menu and makes me restart the process. Any fix for this? I have already tried hard resetting my console....
  5. paid for premium version of jigsaw and now it is asking me to pay again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paid for premium version of jigsaw and now it is asking me to pay again: paid for premium version of jigsaw and now it is asking me to pay again, said it would not ask for money again, but yet it is and will not work right 8b51eb7c-e520-4734-9d5d-ae80d39da328
  6. Xbox one X constantly asking me to clear local saved games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X constantly asking me to clear local saved games: My X is almost daily asking me to clear local saved games. I’ve done every type of reset, tried with and without my external drive... to no avail. What can i do to resolve this? Ive seen other...
  7. asking for a disk when i bought digital?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    asking for a disk when i bought digital?: Hello there. i recently bought dragon ball fighters z digital and when i start it it tells me: do you own this game or app? and it tells me to basically put the game disc or check the microsoft...
  8. so i got banned for asking a guy, " why the **** u kill me"

in XBoX on Consoles
    so i got banned for asking a guy, " why the **** u kill me": he reported me and i got banned for 1 week so i went on the questionaire and got this question how a i supposed to know that i havent had an avatar for 2 years i got another dumb question it...
  9. Someone who got reported for saying no to a guy who asked her out and can't text anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone who got reported for saying no to a guy who asked her out and can't text anymore: hello, One of my friends got reported by another person when the person who texted her said to go out with her like she is a "****" and then when she said no the other male reported her and now...
  10. cannot send messages tech guy says ask here

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot send messages tech guy says ask here: ive contacted support ive got no help i cant send messages it says error everytime ive tried logged in on console and pc tech says they dont know? any help guys? e8a5e669-1786-4f10-946c-6b7a0f72b58b