Can I buy a digital version of TES 3: Morrowind in the UK?

Discus and support Can I buy a digital version of TES 3: Morrowind in the UK? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having trouble buying it digitally in the UK, keeps asking for a new payment method and then they want me to add an american credit or debit card... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xadierer, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Xadierer
    Xadierer Guest

I'm having trouble buying it digitally in the UK, keeps asking for a new payment method and then they want me to add an american credit or debit card and if i do they say the website had a glitch.....what the hell!? Btw i live in the UK and i'm dying to
    play this game Can I buy a digital version of TES 3: Morrowind in the UK? :(

:)

Xadierer, Sep 12, 2019
  2. TuranoLynx Win User

Delete ya payment method mate 5hen re add it on try it that way it works for me
  3. ngocphi Win User

Well first it sounds like you are talking about the xbox 360 games

Changing your xbox console location setting requires you to add a inregion payment method

Since the elder scrolls morrorwind game is an xbox 360 game it also is region locked

Meaning if you DO not live in the uk but france or germany for example you cant get it

Your account region and actual region and console region and language region (xbox one) MUST match
  4. Exodus Scalpel Win User

That might help:

Go ahead and do a hard restart and power cycle. Hold down
    the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and turn on the Xbox.
  5. The Lady Bastet Win User

Morrowind Dwemer DLC

I would buy an updated to modern graphics Morrowind. I would even buy a console to play it on if it came out on a newer console. There are a few minor tweaks I would ask for such as a second Mark so I could have one for Creeper and one for the return trip
    from cross country quests and maybe just a few less Cliff Racers. Morrowind had the most involving and convoluted questline of the 3 TES games I've played.
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

I Have a Problem....

"Now on to the case of TES. Oblivion and Skyrim are great games but terrible TES games. All Oblivion and Skyrim do is hold your hand to the point of insanity making them fundamentally broken and departures from Morrowind. I highly suggest popping in Morrowind
    if you can stand the graphics. It is far and away the series high point and the superior game".

I don't really see how 2/5 of a series can be 'terrible TES games', but OK. Too much hand-holding? I do agree, but still: Imminent Amazing Criticism?
Thema:

1. Can I buy a digital version of TES 3: Morrowind in the UK? - Similar Threads - buy digital version

2. Wired digital version of Devil May Cry 5 - cannot switch language to Chinese if buying from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wired digital version of Devil May Cry 5 - cannot switch language to Chinese if buying from...: I bought a Devil May Cry 5 last month and play it a little bit then found I cannot choose Chinese subyisubt in game, then I noticed there is a DLC in HK app store:...
  3. How to buy digital versions of games for xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to buy digital versions of games for xbox 360: How to buy digital versions of games for xbox 360, I’m from Belarus and when buying, writes "The offer is not active for your country", changing the region also did not help, because it writes the...
  4. Buying digital version of game from Xbox Marketplace on NTSC Xbox 360 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying digital version of game from Xbox Marketplace on NTSC Xbox 360 console: I live in Europe but I have USA version of xbox 360 console (NTSC). I wonder whether game bought and downloaded from xbox marketplace by my european microsoft account will work on my console. I'd...
  5. Having a disk version of a game after buying the digital version free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a disk version of a game after buying the digital version free: I bought AO Tennis in digital version and I paid it 49,99 euro. Now the game is available in disk version. Can I have it without paying? 8bd0950f-98e5-4f48-9252-8261cd563bb4
  6. Why i cant buy the digital version of this game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant buy the digital version of this game?: i cant buy the new cod Iw online on my xbox why? the digital version 6c5568e8-adc4-46a7-a95d-c3ce511d10b4
  7. Can i buy Halo 5 digital version for less if i have a physical copy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i buy Halo 5 digital version for less if i have a physical copy?: I have the physical copy for halo 5 (literally all i play). I look in the game store and it showed a h5 digital delux version for 70 bucks or so. Is there a regular digital copy or is it possible...
  8. So why can i not buy the digital version of Destiny The Taken King Basic version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So why can i not buy the digital version of Destiny The Taken King Basic version?: I already own the digital version of Destiny on Xbox One and i want to upgrade to the Taken King expansion. On the Canadian site it does not give the option to buy the basic package. Only...
  9. Buying a different version of a digital download game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying a different version of a digital download game: I bought elite dangerous when it was on the early access program and now Im thinking about buying horizons but I want to buy the Commander Deluxe edition. Is there any way I could get a discount...
  10. So we can't actually BUY the digital versions of the 360 games on the Xbox one store????

in XBoX on Consoles
    So we can't actually BUY the digital versions of the 360 games on the Xbox one store????: Yeah, so was totally hyped about being able to play games like South Park or Dragons Dogma, until i load up the xbox one and go to the store, navigated to "South Park..Stick of truth" and then...