Can I buy a literal Xbox with Microsoft rewards?

Discus and support Can I buy a literal Xbox with Microsoft rewards? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I had an idea maybe if I have enough Microsoft points maybe I can literally get an Xbox series x for free. so I want to ask if I will be able to do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by _ArielDavid_, Mar 3, 2021.

1. _ArielDavid_
    _ArielDavid_ Guest

Hi! I had an idea maybe if I have enough Microsoft points maybe I can literally get an Xbox series x for free. so I want to ask if I will be able to do it and if or when will the Xbox series x be available in the micorsoft.com shop. can anybody answer my questions please?

Thank's

Ariel

:)

_ArielDavid_, Mar 3, 2021
  2. _ArielDavid_ Win User

That's very cool

thank's for the answer
  3. Smwutches Win User

If you redeem your points for Xbox or Microsoft gift cards, you can use the funds from your Microsoft account towards purchases at microsoftstore.com which does include the console (when it's back in stock).
  4. JasonJasoff Win User

Adding months onto account..

Just stop, ngocphi. No one else accesses my Xbox. And Microsoft reimbursed me for all the false charges. It all happened literally two days after entering my credit card on my xbox in order to buy Microsoft points. It's okay man. Thanks for attempting to
    help though. "A" for effort.
  5. crazyaejay Win User

Unable to pay for a Games With Gold game after my Gold expired

Yes, I've tried everything. I chatted with support twice as well and they literally just told me to buy a Gold subscription.

This is obviously a major oversight on Microsoft's behalf and it needs to be fixed.
  6. OakGill Win User

fortnite

For us the consumers that would be amazing, but for Microsoft they'd be missing a huge thing called revenue. LOL

I too was surprised when I had to have Xbox live to play fortnite, but I realize Microsoft and Xbox would get literally nothing, while fortnite literally makes billions.
Thema:

1. Can I buy a literal Xbox with Microsoft rewards? - Similar Threads - buy literal Microsoft

2. Why should I bother to buy a Xbox X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why should I bother to buy a Xbox X?: Whats the use of a powerfull console when you have to wait (read: not play) because of all those ridicilous mandatory system updates? Watching a console updating is aa exciting aa watching paint...
  3. Buyed DLC BL2 Comander Lilith, can't use. Deception

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buyed DLC BL2 Comander Lilith, can't use. Deception: I have Borderlands 2 Whit all DLCs from xbox 360. I played in xbox one whit compatibility and a "Payed" for "Commander Lilith: Fight for Sanctuary" instaled it on past year, and played. Come...
  4. Buying Robux for Xbox One for my daughter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying Robux for Xbox One for my daughter: Hi, I am trying to get Robux for my daughter to use on Xbox One. She has a $25 Xbox Gift Card and has managed to redeem it so it shows as credit on her MS Account. But when she goes onto...
  5. Spend Microsoft point to buy a new Xbox console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spend Microsoft point to buy a new Xbox console: Hello, I currently have around 180.000 Microsoft points and I was wondering if I can use these towards buying an Xbox Series X (assuming that at one point it will become available). So I was...
  6. 3 controllers down and not looking forward to buying #4

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 controllers down and not looking forward to buying #4: So over the last 6 months or so I have had to buy 3 xbox one controllers. Either it has a major drifting issue with the stick or the lb/rb keep sticking. It is just insane the quality of these...
  7. Bought Sea of thives but after create a new windows user on my PC i need to buy it again

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Sea of thives but after create a new windows user on my PC i need to buy it again: Dear, there is a solution to get back the game because on the xbox game companion i can't find the game in my librarry and when i try to add a game manually, my computer don't found the game. I...
  8. External hard disk for Xbox One X: can I buy a USB key?

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard disk for Xbox One X: can I buy a USB key?: Hi I need an external hard disk for my xbox One x. I think that I need not more than 256/512GB at maximum and if possible i would like to avoid to buy an external hdd. I would prefer a little usb...
  9. Microsoft store. Buying pack twice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store. Buying pack twice: I couldnt buy a level up pack for destiny 1 as it said i already had it. (Its one of them thaf you can but multiple times and still get the benifit. But as i couldnt buy it i gifted it to myself...
  10. Can't find the option to "buy as gift"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the option to "buy as gift": I've already tried to find this product on the new Microsoft Store, but it's unavailable. [img] 8ee9ce4f-eace-4446-8856-eddab438017d