Can I buy Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox series S digitally on launch?

Discus and support Can I buy Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox series S digitally on launch? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is probably a dumb question, but I haven’t found any concreit answer for this when I look it up. I like the look of Series X, but S would be more... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cooperklebba, Oct 16, 2020.

1. cooperklebba
    cooperklebba Guest

This is probably a dumb question, but I haven’t found any concreit answer for this when I look it up. I like the look of Series X, but S would be more merciful to my wallet.

:)

cooperklebba, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Cyberpunk for xbox series s

Hi,

Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox is a 'Smart Delivery' title. This means when you purchase the game you will automatically get the best version available, even if you pre-ordered the game today from

this link

Smart Delivery supported games work regardless of what version of the game you already have. Which means, even if you had an Xbox One now and owned Cyberpunk 2077 on disc or as digital download, as soon as you upgrade to a Series X or S, your game will be
    upgraded to the Series X/S version at no extra charge.

You don't need to own an Xbox One to pre-order Cyberpunk 2077, indeed, you don't even need to pre-order it. You're buying a Series S you can buy it for your console when it releases via the built in Xbox Store on the console.

Hope that makes sense.
  3. Saugra Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

If you buy the digital version of Cyberpunk 2077 I do believe you get it on both One and Series X, if that's what your wondering :)
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

If you buy the digital version of Cyberpunk 2077 I do believe you get it on both One and Series X, if that's what your wondering :)
    There's some big rumors going around that I'm hearing, that Cyberpunk 2077 will launch same day as the Xbox Series X, if true, then for me, if i was to buy Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox, it would be pointless to buy it for Xbox One, as I'm getting the Xbox Series
    X on launch day and i will be trading in my Xbox One X for some Series X games on the same day.

Again, if the rumors are true, then we already have the release date for Series X, even though Microsoft has yet to reveal the release date on the Series X other than ( "Holiday 2020" ).

I'll be getting Cyberpunk 2077 for my 4K Gaming PC, that already out performs the Xbox Series X, I'm wanting Cyberpunk 2077 to look it's best when i get it and my PC will offer that.

Not that it wont look good on Series X, Which I'm sure it will still look amazing, but I'm choosing to play it on the platform that offers the best performance, which is my PC.
  5. Geth Win User

Series X claims four generations backwards compatibility

Nothing specific that I'm gonna play selectively.

I will be getting Cyberpunk 2077 digitally and will probably play that immediately on the Series X
  6. Niko1664 Win User

Which game are you most excited for in 2020?

Cyberpunk 2077, Halo Infinite and HellBlade 2 (if launch 2020 and not 2021). All on Xbox Series X !! :)
Thema:

1. Can I buy Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox series S digitally on launch? - Similar Threads - buy Cyberpunk 2077

2. I bought dlc but it says i didn’t buy it after i finished the transaction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought dlc but it says i didn’t buy it after i finished the transaction: Today i bought some dlc for Fallout New Vegas called dead money but when i try to play it, it wont load so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it but now it says i dont own it and i need to buy...
  3. Unable to use credit to buy Vbucks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to use credit to buy Vbucks: My Microsoft account shows £30 balance. When I try to buy Vbucks for £15.99 i get an error code and no further. Is there a setting somewhere that needs adjusting? Had an online chat with xbox help...
  4. buy with xbox balance

in XBoX on Windows
    buy with xbox balance: hey so i want to gift my friend 1$ gift card with my balance and i cant i have 5$ on my account and its still says i need credit card i will be happy if microsoft will give to gamers use the...
  5. Which console would you consider buying the most?

in XboX Insiders
    Which console would you consider buying the most?: Which one would buy? View Poll submitted by /u/Hydro_011 [link] [comments]
  6. GTA 5 wants me to buy it again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 wants me to buy it again.: I purchased GTA 5 a few months ago on my Xbox One when it was on sale. I have several game captures on the GTA 5 and have even bought the Criminal Enterprise Pack for it. I deleted it a few months...
  7. Spotify Premium for 6 months not showing when i buy Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify Premium for 6 months not showing when i buy Xbox game pass ultimate: Hello Everyone I recently bought xbox gamepass about an hour ago. Im trying to redeem spotify premium but it doesn't show up in the perks Can someone help please? [img]...
  8. accidental buy, how do i refund a digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    accidental buy, how do i refund a digital game: i all, i have accidentally bought Forza Horizon 4 Bundal Pack Instead Of The Actual Game. Can Anybody Help Me to refund me this 1fd35b15-052a-4a7d-ad3b-4df62152af62
  9. If I buy a digital game through the Xbox store, can I play the game simultaneously in two...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital game through the Xbox store, can I play the game simultaneously in two...: I'm planning to buy two Xbox Series S, one for my brother and one for myself, but do I need to buy to separate digital copies if we want to play Call of Duty at the same time? In other words, if...
  10. Redeem Reward Points after Buying game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem Reward Points after Buying game: Hi , since there was a game that I wanted to buy digitaly in the reward app, I did. But now after going back to the app I cannot redeem the 6.000 points. It is still asking me to buy the game. Yes...