Can I buy Far cry 5 on the microsoft store on my computer and also have it on my xbox

Discus and support Can I buy Far cry 5 on the microsoft store on my computer and also have it on my xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i saw that far cry 5 was on sale but i have no access to my xbox currently so i was wondering that if i bought it on my computer in the microsoft store... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EdmondCoathup, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Can I buy Far cry 5 on the microsoft store on my computer and also have it on my xbox

i saw that far cry 5 was on sale but i have no access to my xbox currently so i was wondering that if i bought it on my computer in the microsoft store would it also be on my xbox

:)

EdmondCoathup, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Robert RedXBox Win User

cant find the season pass content, please help.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/far-cry-5-launches-for-pc-xbox-one-and-playstation-4-520435.shtml

Furthermore, console players who buy the gold edition of Far Cry 5 (base game, season game, and various bonus content) will get Far Cry 3 Classic Edition as well, on May 29th. On the other hand, PC users will receive the full version of Far Cry 3
    on June 26th.

this is what this page, says that the season pass gets access to Far Cry 3 on may 29, I also was thinking when I got the season pass that we should see it sooner, but I guess will just have to wait for them to release it to us, so far the season pass only downloaded
    one item on my account too, I got my Far Cry 5 season pass from my local GameStop store. I hope this info, helps.
  3. Jopppi Win User

Far Cry 5 season pass

I have the same problem, I ordered online Far cry 5 Gold.

And redeem the code on my laptop on my account.

So now on my xbox ready to download the game, there is only Far cry 5...

The gold edition is not shown as purchased.

But in my purchase/billing list on my account Far Cry 5 Gold is shown....

Very strange...
  4. Robert RedXBox Win User

I got my copy of Far Cry 5 disc version at Gamestop, its installed and updated but says I don't own

again the problem is with my physical Xbox One Far Cry 5 game saying in Microsoft store that I don't own it, so I can't rate my store brought game from GameStop. , that's the problem I was trying to report here, today the disc is reading just fine, I uninstalled
    it and then reinstall it, then did the updates but still the Microsoft store is saying that its installed but is not letting me rate it , its still saying that I don't own the game message even thou I have my physical copy of it installed on my Xbox one system.
    I hope that better helps explain the problem so it can be fixed in the next updates if that's possible, or this problem needs to be fixed maybe in the next Xbox one system updates if its a bug in the Microsoft store app or if its a bug in our physical copy's
    of far cry 5 game, the update for this game so far was small it said under 200mb in the patch file size that it needed to download, unlike my other Xbox one games that seem to have updates in 20GBs instead at least a few of them, it was smaller patch it need
    to download, so far anyway.

I hope this problem can be fixed but again the lack of it saying that I don't own it in Microsoft store doesn't effect it being playable, no problems playing the game on my system, only problem is just that I can't rate it as far as I can tell on my side of
    this problem.
  5. PedrokasM Win User

Linking Far Cry 3: Outpost app to xbox 360 game.

I also have this problem, I have the game for xbox but do not know what is in my account outpost far cry 3, and when I try to create a computer so the platform has windowns
  6. tejo chase Win User

Far Cry Sale!

Far Cry Primal is by far the worst choice of all far cry.

Best story FarCry 3

My favourite FarCry 5

Also recommended FarCry 4
Thema:

Can I buy Far cry 5 on the microsoft store on my computer and also have it on my xbox

1. Can I buy Far cry 5 on the microsoft store on my computer and also have it on my xbox - Similar Threads - buy Far cry

2. Can't find the option to "buy as gift"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the option to "buy as gift": I've already tried to find this product on the new Microsoft Store, but it's unavailable. [img] 8ee9ce4f-eace-4446-8856-eddab438017d
  3. WHERE TO BUY SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION +27833928661 IN Ontario,Jordan, Oman, Dubai, New York, Washington

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    WHERE TO BUY SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION +27833928661 IN Ontario,Jordan, Oman, Dubai, New York, Washington: - [ ] Buyer and Importer@ N.U.M.S.S.Activation Powder and Global SSD chemical solution Supply for Sale <><>>+27833928661 Australia Hong Kong Sweden Singapore Indonesia Canada Germany UAE Dubai...
  4. hey bro, I can't buy the game pass of xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    hey bro, I can't buy the game pass of xbox: I want buy the gamepass with my balance of 5 BRL, but the xbox is wanting my credit card that I don't have. What can I do? btw the gamepass is 5 BRL. 323762ce-00fd-4bb3-946d-6ed72c42e130
  5. Question: If I were to buy a $29.99 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the Doylestown, PA...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Question: If I were to buy a $29.99 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the Doylestown, PA...: I'll accept the reality that sooner or later, the price of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will have to be raised likely sometime this decade, or at least this score. 83a34ed4-45f9-4a39-b812-316f0d50fd2e
  6. Overwatch Discount not offered when I click to buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch Discount not offered when I click to buy: I have just tried to buy Overwatch for my son, as it was on offer at a discount price £16.49. However when I click on the icon to buy it, it shows the full price of £49.99. Why is the discount...
  7. Buying Emma Watch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Buying Emma Watch: How can I buy Emma Watch? I want it for my father. e87e5d43-6855-4d96-b8e7-a6e7c677710d
  8. Order history shows i ordered game yet xbox asks me to buy the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Order history shows i ordered game yet xbox asks me to buy the game.: So I just bought black ops 2 for 360 on my Series S and after installing it, it asks me if I own the game. I've done most troubleshooting options and can clearly see that the order was completed...
  9. WARNING: DO NOT BUY THE FAR CRY 4 SEASON PASS!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WARNING: DO NOT BUY THE FAR CRY 4 SEASON PASS!: WARNING: DO NOT BUY THE FAR CRY 4 SEASON PASS! I just found out something interesting. The game makers Ubisoft are a con and what they did is illegal. I bought the Season Pass for the game Far Cry...
  10. Xbox one x Kinect have to buy an adapter for it to work. So not right or far

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x Kinect have to buy an adapter for it to work. So not right or far: Xbox Xbox Canada So I buy an Xbox one day one edition with the Kinect when it came out. Now I buy an Xbox one x pre order that claims that you can use everything from the original Xbox...