Can I buy minecoins for minecraft using an xbox card on android?

Discus and support Can I buy minecoins for minecraft using an xbox card on android? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to do this? If not by directly buying it on the Minecraft app itself, then is there some sort of feature to buy minecoins on the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by habuchi, Jun 25, 2020.

1. habuchi
    habuchi Guest

Is there a way to do this? If not by directly buying it on the Minecraft app itself, then is there some sort of feature to buy minecoins on the Xbox app?

:)

habuchi, Jun 25, 2020
  2. David Biehl Win User

minecraft iOS purchases missing.

we purchased minecoins through the apple store, and then used the minecoins to purchase the minecraft assets. i have a ios purchase history of buying minecoins ... but no history of assets bought with the minecoins. nor can i seem to restore said purchases.
    thats a huge problem! why cant i see this on my account?

needless to say, we will not be making any more purchases. ever since microsoft integrated minecraft with xbox live the experience has gone downhill.
  3. Mama Amev Win User

Hello! Sadly, Xbox gift cards only work on the Xbox system and applications. Now, if the android account has a linked account to your Xbox account (Meaning account information from your Xbox One is linked to your android version), then it should work.
    You can also find more information
    here
    too if you need a more detailed answer.
  4. kG Kaplan Win User

You can renew the xbox card onto your microsoft account, and than purchase the minecoins within the app using your microsoft account.
  5. Moonpiy Win User

Hello Habuchi,

If you would like to buy minecoins with a xbox gift card it would have to be on xbox. I’m not so sure there is way you could buy it from your phone, try getting a gift card for whatever playstore you have for your device.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

how do i get a minecoin giftcard

Hello Azad,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on Minecoins. There is no way of gifting these from the Microsoft store. Personally have seen cards in retail stores for Minecoins. Your best option is to buy them a

gift card
    for amount you want to spend on Minecoins. Then the person you are buying the Minecoins for can purchase themselves.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Can I buy minecoins for minecraft using an xbox card on android? - Similar Threads - buy minecoins minecraft

2. New store doesn't let you buy games for yourself, if you have trial version.

in XboX Insiders
    New store doesn't let you buy games for yourself, if you have trial version.: Reported. Posting for visibility. I had previously downloaded and played the trial versions of Evil Within 2, and Watchdogs 2. Saw they were on sale and went to purchase, but the store says I...
  3. BUY GAMES ON XBOX ONE 360 GAMES WON'T PLAY ON THE 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUY GAMES ON XBOX ONE 360 GAMES WON'T PLAY ON THE 360?: WHY BUY XBOX 360 GAMES TO PLAY ON THE XBOX ONE THAT WON'T BE LOADED TO THE 360? IS IT THE SAME WITH THE NEW XBOX COMING OUT THIS YEARS END MORE **** XBOX IS SHOVELING...
  4. Comprar minecoins[Translation-Buy minecoins]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprar minecoins[Translation-Buy minecoins]: He comprado una giftcard xbox de 10 euros, la he canjeado en la microsoft store y no se cómo hacer para comprar minecoins. He consultado en el soporte técnico de xbox y en el de la microsoft store...
  5. Minecoins not showing up in my account after buying them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecoins not showing up in my account after buying them: I didn't recive the Minecraft Coins that I purchised. The purchise is 7022395070. I folowed all the steps: Signed in at account.microsoft.com and checked my recent purchases - found...
  6. minecraft win10: cannot buy realms or minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft win10: cannot buy realms or minecoins: "we're unable to connect to the marketplace. maybe check your internet connection?" everything else works, but trying to join realms trial, or to buy minecoins, i get that message. (same error...
  7. Buy minecoins with account credit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy minecoins with account credit: Hi, My son reedemed a giift card, i can see the $$ loaded in the account but when we try to buy minecoins it asks for a code. How do you buy the coins wiith credit? Thanks...
  8. Cannot buy minecraft realm or buy minecoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy minecraft realm or buy minecoins: I am wondering if anyone can help me. I am currently trying to buy a realm on minecraft using the xbox one. Everytime i try to do so it says something went wrong, maybe check your internet...
  9. Problem Buying minecoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Buying minecoins: I’m trying to buy minecoins but each time it says I’m not connected to the internet which is incorrect. I have deleted and reinstalled minecraft on my iPad and logged in to my Xbox live account....
  10. Buy minecoins on iPhone app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy minecoins on iPhone app: My son downloaded Minecraft on my iPhone. When he was asked to log in I guess he used his Microsoft live account and bought a $10 Xbox card on Amazon. He then tried to buy ninguna in order to...