Can I buy MInecraft Windows 10 edition using a visa giftcard or a xbox giftcard

Discus and support Can I buy MInecraft Windows 10 edition using a visa giftcard or a xbox giftcard in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can i get windows 10 edition using a visa gift card or a Xbox gift card because i want to know because i don't have a debit card or credit card and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alexander_279, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Can I buy MInecraft Windows 10 edition using a visa giftcard or a xbox giftcard

Can i get windows 10 edition using a visa gift card or a Xbox gift card because i want to know because i don't have a debit card or credit card and would like to get it.

:)

Alexander_279, Jul 29, 2020
  2. baltyofgod Win User

My grandparents bought me a 25 dollar Visa Gift card for Christmas

Hi, A visa Giftcard is not compatible on Xbox, even if they are with money inside.. The Xbox accepts the Xbox gift cards or bank and postal cards. Do not giftcard visa. You should do so using it on Amazon and buy something there
  3. YeetusXD Win User

Is there any way that I can do to purchase Minecraft Windows 10 Edition? I can only go to the local Retail Stores and the only available Giftcard is the Google Play Giftcard.

Cant use google play card but you can do is pay it by using a card if you have one or use paypal if you don’t have any of them as far as i am aware you cant buy it.
    I guess I just can't buy it then :(

Too bad for me. At least Microsoft should add more payment options so I can redeem Google Play Giftcards since they are the only available Giftcard on the Local Retail Stores here. That way it should be more accessible for everyone around the globe to purchase
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition
  4. APerson6 Win User

My grandparents bought me a 25 dollar Visa Gift card for Christmas

Its all about xbox official cards. I need visa giftcard.
  5. iareBRENDEN Win User

How to use multiple Visa cards to purchase a game?

You cannot use two cards to make a digital purchase.

However! You could buy an Xbox giftcard with one card (say $20 for example). Then load the giftcard onto your account.

Then you'd be able to pay $20 of the game with your account balance and put the remaining cost on the other Visa card you have. Hope this helps!
  6. Robo RaBBit 121 Win User

Never ever buy gift cards

Go to G2A.com or cdkeys.com to purchase with giftcard at a better bargain i too had problems using visa giftcards but I started to use prepaid, yes you do pay a fee of $5 but it's worth it because putting money in is easy but do cancel it after 1 year and
    get a new one.
Thema:

Can I buy MInecraft Windows 10 edition using a visa giftcard or a xbox giftcard

1. Can I buy MInecraft Windows 10 edition using a visa giftcard or a xbox giftcard - Similar Threads - buy MInecraft Windows

2. Minecraft you have to buy glitch even if you own the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft you have to buy glitch even if you own the game: Hello i download Minecraft on Microsoft store but the game said you have to buy but i own the game and i think that just glitch so i left my pc to sleep tomorrow it works!!! but after i close the...
  3. does buying a windows 10 pro key gifts minecraft

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    does buying a windows 10 pro key gifts minecraft: i want to play minecraft but i don't want to buy a credit card. if buying windows 10 pro gifts it, it would be great. 99330730-c042-4823-876b-0d8ed1a0a643
  4. I buy minecraft for windows 10 and when I open it it won't let me log in

in XBoX on Windows
    I buy minecraft for windows 10 and when I open it it won't let me log in: I have bought minecraft, but when I open it and try to log in, I get that I have to purchase the complete game, even though I have already bought it, and I can't log in...
  5. No Minecraft Windows 10 in Xbox app. Do I really need to buy it again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Minecraft Windows 10 in Xbox app. Do I really need to buy it again?: Bought Minecraft twice, but still can't play with my friends on PC. I bought this game like 8 years ago, and i recently bought it again on android, same email. It works fine on Android, but I...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 trotz Kauf nur Demo version (Minecraft Windows 10 despite buying...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 trotz Kauf nur Demo version (Minecraft Windows 10 despite buying...: Hallo Freunde, da Hamachi gerade nicht funktioniert entschieden ein Freund und ich über die Mircrosoft Version Minecraft zu spielen. Im Xbox Live store wurde mir angezeigt, dass ich das Spiel...
  7. Unable to buy Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: There is no option for my friend to buy Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft Store app. I then bought him a gift copy of it from this Microsoft Store domain: Buy Minecraft -...
  8. error code 0x83750007 when trying to buy Minecraft for windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x83750007 when trying to buy Minecraft for windows 10: I keep getting error codes when trying to purchase Minecraft for windows 10 I registered a payment option and still nothing I tried to buy the game from the games menu and I get the error codes...
  9. Buying Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Minecraft Windows 10: When buying Minecraft Windows 10 appears this error. What's the problem? Попробуйте еще раз Возникла проблема. SVC-Service-QueryOrder hTt1b7U0t0yN2FOz.17.4.2 2016/06/04 - 09:03:01 UTC...
  10. Buying Minecraft Windows 10 on my account, only to have it not work online because of "Privacy"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying Minecraft Windows 10 on my account, only to have it not work online because of "Privacy": I spent a fair few hours just trying to get Minecraft windows 10 edition working online, the main reason it would not work is to do with a "privacy & settings" error when trying to join a realm....